1. With whom did Graham Hancock travel in The Mystery of the Maps?
2. Where are the mountains Hancock visited in The Mystery of the Maps?
Peru and Bolivia.
3. Where is the Great Pyramid located?
4. What continent is on the ancient maps in The Mystery of the Maps?
5. What is a lost civilization believed to be buried under in The Mystery of the Maps?
6. When was the Admiral Piri Reis map drawn?
7. When was the Antarctic ice cap discovered?
8. How long was Queen Maud Land ice-free?
9. What is the theory of earth-crust displacement responsible for?
Moving Antarctica to the South Pole.
This section contains 4,000 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)