|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Where's the Body?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is longitude defined?
(a) Degrees east or west from Greenwich.
(b) Degrees north or south from Greenwich.
(c) Degrees north or south from the prime meridian.
(d) Degrees east or west from the prime meridian.
2. What did Hancock discover about the Great Pyramid's lengths and corner angles?
(a) They were obviously slapped together quickly.
(b) They are unusually accurate.
(c) They are surprisingly inaccurate.
(d) They are too worn out to be measured.
3. What illusion appears on the Temple of Kululkan?
(a) A sun.
(b) A snake.
(c) A god.
(d) A sundial.
4. What is a lost civilization believed to be buried under in The Mystery of the Maps?
5. What did Robert Bauval discover?
(a) Orion's three belt stars are in a straight line.
(b) Orion's belt only has two stars.
(c) Orion's three belt stars are not in a straight line.
(d) Orion's belt has four stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Christian Eusebius discover about Manetho's texts and the Bible?
2. What did Hipparchus discover?
3. What tool enabled longitude to be determined?
4. What did sacred writings offer evidence of in Chapter 41?
5. How many years does it take for the axis angle to make a full cycle oscillation across the range?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)