|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Conclusion: Where's the Body?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jane Sellers discover using myths?
(a) Meaning in the stars.
(b) How the ancient peoples used language.
(c) A mathematical language.
(d) How long cycles take.
2. According to Chapter 27, how many years ago did the peopling of America begin?
3. What illusion appears on the Temple of Kululkan?
(a) A sun.
(b) A sundial.
(c) A snake.
(d) A god.
4. According to Chapter 27, what accompanied the Ice Age?
(c) Volcanic ash debris.
(d) Warm spells.
5. What did Hancock's researcher do in Chapter 50?
(b) Asked for a raise.
(c) Made discoveries.
(d) Went on an expedition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does it take for the sun to complete one half-degree shift?
2. What did sacred writings offer evidence of in Chapter 41?
3. When was Machu Pichu discovered?
4. How much does the average block of the Great Pyramid weigh?
5. According to Chapter 26, how many years ago did Ice Age glaciation begin?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)