|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Giza Invitation: Egypt 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jane Sellers discover using myths?
(a) Meaning in the stars.
(b) A mathematical language.
(c) How the ancient peoples used language.
(d) How long cycles take.
2. How is longitude defined?
(a) Degrees east or west from Greenwich.
(b) Degrees north or south from Greenwich.
(c) Degrees north or south from the prime meridian.
(d) Degrees east or west from the prime meridian.
3. Where is Lake Titicaca located?
(a) At sea level.
(b) 12,500 feet below sea level.
(c) 12,500 feet above sea level.
(d) In Lima.
4. What illusion appears on the Temple of Kululkan?
(a) A god.
(b) A sundial.
(c) A sun.
(d) A snake.
5. What is the height to perimeter ratio of the Great Pyramid the same as?
(a) A sphere's circumference to radius.
(b) A sphere's radius to circumference.
(c) A sphere's area to circumference.
(d) A sphere's circumference to area.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is the antechamber ceiling of the Great Pyramid?
2. What overlooked a sunken temple in Chapter 10?
3. What type of weapon did the god of the Andes have?
4. How many years does it take for the axis angle to make a full cycle oscillation across the range?
5. What was another of Hancock's theories about the maps in Chapter 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)