|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Giza Invitation: Egypt 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hancock view the lack of a site plan in Chapter 36?
(a) As evidence of another culture's influence.
(b) As symbolic.
(c) As evidence that the Egyptians were not an advanced culture.
(d) As an anomaly.
2. What is Earth's axis tilt called?
(a) Its ecliptic.
(b) Its precess.
(c) Its eccentricity.
(d) Its obliquity.
3. When was Machu Pichu discovered?
4. What is the "Great Return"?
(a) A migratory pattern.
(b) The end of the Ice Age.
(c) A complete precessional cycle.
(d) The tale of Osiris.
5. How did Hancock explore the Great Pyramid in Chapter 37?
(a) From the inside.
(b) From a plane.
(c) From afar.
(d) From the top.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the crowning Mayan achievement?
2. What is a lost civilization believed to be buried under in The Mystery of the Maps?
3. What did the Oronteus Finaeus Map confirm?
4. How many years is one complete precessional cycle?
5. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)