|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Giza Invitation: Egypt 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gerald Kremer show in a 1569 Atlas?
(a) More mud-free terrain.
(b) More ice-free terrain.
(c) More muddy terrain.
(d) More icy terrain.
2. How high is the entry to the Great Pyramid?
(a) 3 feet 6 inches.
(b) 36 yards.
(c) 36 feet.
(d) 36 meters.
3. According to Chapter 27, what happened to the sun during the Ice Age?
(a) It moved farther from the Earth.
(b) It moved closer to the Earth.
(c) It became blinding.
(d) Its light and heat were extinguished.
4. What is surprising about the granite used to sculpt the Second Pyramid?
(a) The type of granite was not found anywhere else.
(b) There is no evidence that the granite could be moved there.
(c) There is no evidence the necessary drilling tools existed.
(d) The sculptures appear primitive for that time period.
5. What did Hancock discover about the Great Pyramid's faces?
(a) Its faces are slightly off in their alignment.
(b) Its faces are more visible by night.
(c) Its faces are only visible by day.
(d) Its faces are perfectly aligned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hancock view myths in Chapter 25?
2. How does Cholula's man-made mountain compare in size to the Great Pyramid?
3. In Chapter 30, what metaphorical image is an allegory in myths world-wide?
4. What did the boats on Suriqui Island resemble?
5. When was the Oronteus Finaeus Map drawn?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)