|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plumed Serpent: Central America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lake Titicaca located?
(a) In Lima.
(b) At sea level.
(c) 12,500 feet above sea level.
(d) 12,500 feet below sea level.
2. What do the maps in Chapter 2 show?
(a) Pictures by a vanished civilization of close parts of the Earth.
(b) Pictures by an existing civilization of widely separated parts of the Earth.
(c) Pictures by a vanished civilization of widely separated parts of the Earth.
(d) Pictures by an existing civilization of close parts of the Earth.
3. How is longitude defined?
(a) Degrees east or west from Greenwich.
(b) Degrees east or west from the prime meridian.
(c) Degrees north or south from Greenwich.
(d) Degrees north or south from the prime meridian.
4. What is a lost civilization believed to be buried under in The Mystery of the Maps?
5. When was Machu Pichu discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Andes legends begin?
2. What does Lake Titicaca contain?
3. How were the men referred to, as Viracocha described?
4. How high was the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
5. What did Quetzalcoatl forbid?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)