|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plumed Serpent: Central America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Great Pyramid located?
(c) Central America.
2. How long was Queen Maud Land ice-free?
(a) 10,000 years.
(b) 5,000 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 9,000 years.
3. What is the theory of earth-crust displacement responsible for?
(a) Moving Antarctica away from the South Pole.
(b) Causing earthquakes.
(c) Causing landslides.
(d) Moving Antarctica to the South Pole.
4. What was confirmed about Tianhuanaco and Lake Titicaca?
(a) They were joined in 15,000 B.C.
(b) They separated in 15,000 B.C.
(c) They were never joined.
(d) They are still joined.
5. How did the Andes legends begin?
(a) With floods, darkness, and chaos.
(b) In a time of peace and beauty.
(c) In a time of discovery.
(d) In war time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the weight of the boulders that made up the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
2. What was one of Hancock's theories about the maps in Chapter 2?
3. What did the boats on Suriqui Island resemble?
4. With whom did Graham Hancock travel in The Mystery of the Maps?
5. How large was the monolith that was moved to Machu Pichu?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)