|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plumed Serpent: Central America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Admiral Piri Reis map drawn?
2. What happened at the Temple of the Warriors?
(a) Fights to the death.
(b) Initiation into manhood rituals.
(d) Ritual slaughter.
3. How long does the illusion on the Temple of Kululkan last?
(a) Over 3 hours.
(b) Over 3 days.
(c) Over 3 seconds.
(d) Over 3 minutes.
4. How high was the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
(a) 20 meters.
(b) 12 meters.
(c) 12 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
5. What was the weight of the boulders that made up the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
(a) 361 tons.
(b) 461 pounds.
(c) 461 tons.
(d) 361 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the First Men see?
2. How were the men referred to, as Viracocha described?
3. Where is Lake Titicaca located?
4. What tool enabled longitude to be determined?
5. What is the "foam of the sea"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)