|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plumed Serpent: Central America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Ricinulei"?
(a) A rare spider.
(b) A cartographer.
(c) A map.
(d) A land mass.
2. Where is Lake Titicaca located?
(a) In Lima.
(b) At sea level.
(c) 12,500 feet below sea level.
(d) 12,500 feet above sea level.
3. What was confirmed about Tianhuanaco and Lake Titicaca?
(a) They are still joined.
(b) They were never joined.
(c) They separated in 15,000 B.C.
(d) They were joined in 15,000 B.C.
4. What was another of Hancock's theories about the maps in Chapter 2?
(a) They were drawn by an advanced civilization that has remained in hiding.
(b) They were drawn by the same person.
(c) They were drawn by apes.
(d) They were drawn by an advanced civilization that vanished.
5. What illusion appears on the Temple of Kululkan?
(a) A snake.
(b) A sun.
(c) A sundial.
(d) A god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool enabled longitude to be determined?
2. How far did the Olmecs transport blocks of stone?
3. What is the theory of earth-crust displacement responsible for?
4. How large was the monolith that was moved to Machu Pichu?
5. How does Cholula's man-made mountain compare in size to the Great Pyramid?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)