|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Foam of the Sea: Peru and Bolivia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Oronteus Finaeus Map confirm?
(a) A known civilization in the ice-free period.
(b) An unknown civilization in the ice age.
(c) A known civilization in the ice age.
(d) An unknown civilization in the ice-free period.
2. What is "Ricinulei"?
(a) A cartographer.
(b) A land mass.
(c) A map.
(d) A rare spider.
3. When could longitude first be determined?
4. How long was Queen Maud Land ice-free?
(a) 9,000 years.
(b) 1,000 years.
(c) 10,000 years.
(d) 5,000 years.
5. Where is the Great Pyramid located?
(b) Central America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the mountains Hancock visited in The Mystery of the Maps?
2. How did the Andes legends begin?
3. What is the "foam of the sea"?
4. What are Nazca lines?
5. What is "Flight of the Condor"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)