|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Foam of the Sea: Peru and Bolivia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lake Titicaca located?
(a) At sea level.
(b) 12,500 feet above sea level.
(c) In Lima.
(d) 12,500 feet below sea level.
2. Where is Bolivia's capital located?
(a) At the same level as its airport.
(b) In Lima.
(c) 5,000 feet below its airport.
(d) 5,000 feet above its airport.
3. What is "Flight of the Condor"?
(a) An airline flight showcasing images of animals on the ground.
(b) A painting of birds.
(c) A map showing birds' migratory patterns.
(d) Birds in flight.
4. What do the maps in Chapter 2 show?
(a) Pictures by an existing civilization of close parts of the Earth.
(b) Pictures by an existing civilization of widely separated parts of the Earth.
(c) Pictures by a vanished civilization of close parts of the Earth.
(d) Pictures by a vanished civilization of widely separated parts of the Earth.
5. What did the god of the Andes bring?
(a) Floods, darkness, and chaos.
(c) Love, kindness, and charity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Philippe Buache's maps reveal?
2. What is the theory of earth-crust displacement responsible for?
3. What overlooked a sunken temple in Chapter 10?
4. How high was the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
5. What did the boats on Suriqui Island resemble?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)