|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Foam of the Sea: Peru and Bolivia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Graham Hancock travel in The Mystery of the Maps?
(a) Charles Hapgood.
(b) He traveled alone.
(c) J. Eric Thompson.
(d) Santha Faiia.
2. What is "Flight of the Condor"?
(a) An airline flight showcasing images of animals on the ground.
(b) A map showing birds' migratory patterns.
(c) A painting of birds.
(d) Birds in flight.
3. Where is Lake Titicaca located?
(a) In Lima.
(b) 12,500 feet above sea level.
(c) At sea level.
(d) 12,500 feet below sea level.
4. What was the weight of the boulders that made up the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
(a) 461 tons.
(b) 461 pounds.
(c) 361 tons.
(d) 361 pounds.
5. When was Machu Pichu discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a lost civilization believed to be buried under in The Mystery of the Maps?
2. What did Philippe Buache's maps reveal?
3. How long was Queen Maud Land ice-free?
4. How were the men referred to, as Viracocha described?
5. What is the "foam of the sea"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)