|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lord of Eternity: Egypt 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gerald Kremer show in a 1569 Atlas?
(a) More muddy terrain.
(b) More mud-free terrain.
(c) More ice-free terrain.
(d) More icy terrain.
2. In Chapter 31, what are said to be encoded in the myths?
3. What is "Flight of the Condor"?
(a) An airline flight showcasing images of animals on the ground.
(b) A painting of birds.
(c) Birds in flight.
(d) A map showing birds' migratory patterns.
4. In Chapter 23, what was used 2,000 years before it was "discovered"?
(c) Numeric astrology.
5. What was one of Hancock's theories about the maps in Chapter 2?
(a) They were drawn by super-humans.
(b) They were drawn by computers.
(c) They were drawn by aliens from outer space.
(d) They were drawn by different groups of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what did Hancock explore?
2. What did the Oronteus Finaeus Map confirm?
3. How many years of darkness did the ancient Mayans experience?
4. How did the Andes legends begin?
5. What is the crowning Mayan achievement?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)