|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lord of Eternity: Egypt 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hancock explore the Great Pyramid in Chapter 37?
(a) From afar.
(b) From a plane.
(c) From the top.
(d) From the inside.
2. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
(a) Through early migration.
(c) Through early writing.
3. What did Christian Eusebius discover about Manetho's texts and the Bible?
(a) The Egyptians meant years when saying months.
(b) The Bible meant months when saying years.
(c) The Bible meant years when saying months.
(d) The Egyptians meant months when saying years.
4. How did the Mayans get a complex accurate calendar?
(a) Using sun-dials.
(b) Using astrology.
(c) Using geometry.
(d) Using astronomy.
5. What did the sculptures of Kalasasaya resemble?
(a) Fish-garbed men.
(b) A peasant.
(d) A pharoah.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Aztecs, which cycle are we currently in now?
2. How many miles per hour does the Earth revolve around the sun?
3. Who vanquished Quetzalcoatl?
4. How does Cholula's man-made mountain compare in size to the Great Pyramid?
5. With whom did Graham Hancock travel in The Mystery of the Maps?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)