|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lord of Eternity: Egypt 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Quetzalcoatl forbid?
(a) Use of weapons.
(b) Human sacrifice.
(c) Teaching of skills and science.
(d) Building of altars.
2. Where is Bolivia's capital located?
(a) 5,000 feet above its airport.
(b) At the same level as its airport.
(c) In Lima.
(d) 5,000 feet below its airport.
3. What overlooked a sunken temple in Chapter 10?
(a) An image of a boat.
(b) An image of a temple builder.
(c) An image of a pharoah.
(d) An image of Viracocha.
4. What did the sculptures of Kalasasaya resemble?
(a) Fish-garbed men.
(b) A peasant.
(d) A pharoah.
5. How far does the sun migrate in 72 years?
(a) One degree.
(b) One rotation.
(c) One revolution.
(d) One oscillation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at the Temple of the Warriors?
2. When was the Admiral Piri Reis map drawn?
3. What do the texts of Manetho describe?
4. How many years is the sun housed in each of the zodiacal constellations?
5. How many years does it take for the sun to complete one half-degree shift?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)