|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lord of Eternity: Egypt 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How large was the monolith that was moved to Machu Pichu?
(a) 12 meters by 5 meters.
(b) 15 feet by 2 feet.
(c) 12 feet by 5 feet.
(d) 15 meters by 2 meters.
2. Who vanquished Quetzalcoatl?
3. In Chapter 31, what are said to be encoded in the myths?
4. What did Hancock note about moving the limestone megaliths found in the Great Sphinx?
(a) A crane capable of moving them was not invented until 1993.
(b) In 2003, only 2 land-based cranes in the world could move them.
(c) In 1993, only 2 land-based cranes in the world could move them.
(d) A crane capable of moving them was not invented until 2003.
5. What did Hancock discover about the Great Pyramid's faces?
(a) Its faces are more visible by night.
(b) Its faces are only visible by day.
(c) Its faces are perfectly aligned.
(d) Its faces are slightly off in their alignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What works of art were found in Tres Zapotes?
2. What does the Piri Reis map provide?
3. What is the "Great Return"?
4. How were the men referred to, as Viracocha described?
5. What is the term for the gravity of the sun and planets exerting influence on the Earth's elliptic orbit?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)