|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lord of Eternity: Egypt 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of fossilized records of evolution exist?
(a) Five billion.
(b) Three and a half million.
(c) Five million.
(d) Three and a half billion.
2. What was another of Hancock's theories about the maps in Chapter 2?
(a) They were drawn by apes.
(b) They were drawn by an advanced civilization that has remained in hiding.
(c) They were drawn by an advanced civilization that vanished.
(d) They were drawn by the same person.
3. When could longitude first be determined?
4. How is the Egyptians' knowledge protected, according to Chapter 42?
(a) Coding in metaphors and allegories.
(b) A lack of sacred texts.
(c) A lack of mythology.
(d) Coding in sacred texts.
5. How many stories were discovered world-wide about mankind's near annihilation in Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Earth's orbit plane extended outward called?
2. Who was Quetzalcoatl?
3. How many years of darkness did the ancient Mayans experience?
4. According to Chapter 27, what accompanied the Ice Age?
5. What South American cataclysm is described in Chapter 25?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)