|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plumed Serpent: Central America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who vanquished Quetzalcoatl?
2. What was another of Hancock's theories about the maps in Chapter 2?
(a) They were drawn by apes.
(b) They were drawn by the same person.
(c) They were drawn by an advanced civilization that has remained in hiding.
(d) They were drawn by an advanced civilization that vanished.
3. What do the maps in Chapter 2 show?
(a) Pictures by an existing civilization of close parts of the Earth.
(b) Pictures by a vanished civilization of widely separated parts of the Earth.
(c) Pictures by a vanished civilization of close parts of the Earth.
(d) Pictures by an existing civilization of widely separated parts of the Earth.
4. When could longitude first be determined?
5. In what forms did the god of the Andes exist?
(a) Scientist, architect, sculptor, and engineer.
(b) Farmer, preacher, painter, and carpenter.
(c) Diplomat, storyteller, musician, and troubador.
(d) Geologist, explorer, prophet, and herbalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illusion appears on the Temple of Kululkan?
2. What tool enabled longitude to be determined?
3. How long was Queen Maud Land ice-free?
4. When was Machu Pichu discovered?
5. When was the Oronteus Finaeus Map drawn?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)