|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mystery of the Myths: 2. The Precessional Code.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high were the boulders that made up the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
(a) 28 yards.
(b) 28 inches.
(c) 28 meters.
(d) 28 feet.
2. How many years is the sun housed in each of the zodiacal constellations?
3. How long was the mysterious surface road on the coast and through the Andes?
(a) 25,000 kilometers.
(b) 15,000 miles.
(c) 15,000 kilometers.
(d) 25,000 miles.
4. Where are the Luiseno located?
5. According to Chapter 27, what accompanied the Ice Age?
(a) Warm spells.
(b) Volcanic ash debris.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 26, how many years ago did Ice Age glaciation expand to its fullest extent in the world?
2. According to the Aztecs, which cycle are we currently in now?
3. How long was Queen Maud Land ice-free?
4. How many years of darkness did the ancient Mayans experience?
5. In how many years is the cycle of precession completed?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)