|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mystery of the Myths: 2. The Precessional Code.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Flight of the Condor"?
(a) A map showing birds' migratory patterns.
(b) A painting of birds.
(c) Birds in flight.
(d) An airline flight showcasing images of animals on the ground.
2. Who is Jane Sellers?
(a) An explorer.
(b) An archaeo-astronomer.
(c) A geologist-astronomer.
(d) A socio-astronomer.
3. What is the term for the gravity of the sun and planets exerting influence on the Earth's elliptic orbit?
4. How long was the mysterious surface road on the coast and through the Andes?
(a) 25,000 miles.
(b) 25,000 kilometers.
(c) 15,000 miles.
(d) 15,000 kilometers.
5. According to Chapter 27, what happened to the sun during the Ice Age?
(a) It moved farther from the Earth.
(b) Its light and heat were extinguished.
(c) It moved closer to the Earth.
(d) It became blinding.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 31, how did the embedding in the Osiris myth occur?
2. What did Hipparchus discover?
3. Where is the Great Pyramid located?
4. How did Hancock view myths in Chapter 25?
5. What did the Byrd Antarctic Expeditions prove?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)