|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mystery of the Myths: 2. The Precessional Code.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 27, during what years did the Ice Age animal extinctions occur?
(a) 10,000-8,000 B.C.
(b) 15,000-10,000 B.C.
(c) 8,000-6,000 B.C.
(d) 15,000-8,000 B.C.
2. What global catastrophe is discussed in Chapter 24?
3. How long was the mysterious surface road on the coast and through the Andes?
(a) 25,000 kilometers.
(b) 15,000 kilometers.
(c) 15,000 miles.
(d) 25,000 miles.
4. What did the Byrd Antarctic Expeditions prove?
(a) Warm conditions up to 3,000 years ago.
(b) Frozen conditions up to 3,000 years ago.
(c) Frozen conditions up to 6,000 years ago.
(d) Warm conditions up to 6,000 years ago.
5. How much did the monolith weigh that was moved to Machu Pichu?
(a) 200 tons.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 20 tons.
(d) 20 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles per hour does the Earth revolve around the sun?
2. What South American cataclysm is described in Chapter 25?
3. What is the Iranian cataclysm?
4. How many years is the sun housed in each of the zodiacal constellations?
5. What was the weight of the boulders that made up the man-made gate in Chapter 7?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)