|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mystery of the Myths: 2. The Precessional Code.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How frequently do the planets line up in the order, on the same date, that the Mayans predicted the Fifth Sun ends?
2. How large was the monolith that was moved to Machu Pichu?
(a) 12 feet by 5 feet.
(b) 15 meters by 2 meters.
(c) 15 feet by 2 feet.
(d) 12 meters by 5 meters.
3. What type of weapon did the god of the Andes have?
4. What do the Olmecs' sculptures look like?
(a) Tall, Caucasian, bearded men.
(b) Tall, dark women.
(c) Tall, dark, bearded men.
(d) Tall, Caucasian women.
5. What illusion appears on the Temple of Kululkan?
(a) A snake.
(b) A sundial.
(c) A sun.
(d) A god.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 26, how many years did deglaciation last?
2. What continent is on the ancient maps in The Mystery of the Maps?
3. What are Nazca lines?
4. When was the Oronteus Finaeus Map drawn?
5. What is the "foam of the sea"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)