|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Giza Invitation: Egypt 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 26, what were the Earth's conditions when man originated?
(b) Without water.
(c) Covered by water.
2. How high is the entry to the Great Pyramid?
(a) 3 feet 6 inches.
(b) 36 yards.
(c) 36 feet.
(d) 36 meters.
3. About how many blocks does the Great Pyramid have?
(a) 2.3 million.
(b) 2.3 thousand.
(c) 3.2 million.
(d) 3.2 thousand.
4. What did the god of the Andes bring?
(a) Floods, darkness, and chaos.
(b) Love, kindness, and charity.
5. What animal image can be found in Nazca?
(a) A dolphin.
(b) A whale.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what is a belief mentioned about the tombs?
2. According to Chapter 26, what is the longest possible amount of time modern man has existed?
3. How many stories were discovered world-wide about mankind's near annihilation in Chapter 24?
4. What is the only other pyramid in the world, besides the Great Pyramid, to use a variant on pi?
5. According to Chapter 26, how many years ago did Ice Age glaciation expand to its fullest extent in the world?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)