|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Giza Invitation: Egypt 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls from the sky in ancient Mayan myths?
(a) The planets.
(b) The sun and moon.
(c) A meteorite.
(d) The stars.
2. What is the only other pyramid in the world, besides the Great Pyramid, to use a variant on pi?
(a) Pyramid of Isis.
(b) Pyramid of the Moon.
(c) Pyramid of the Sun.
(d) Pyramid of Osiris.
3. How did the Andes legends begin?
(a) In a time of discovery.
(b) In a time of peace and beauty.
(c) In war time.
(d) With floods, darkness, and chaos.
4. What natural disasters accompany the Mayan myths?
(a) Volcanoes and earthquakes.
(b) Darkness and pestilence.
(c) Ice and flooding.
(d) Plague and famine.
5. According to Chapter 26, what were the Earth's conditions when man originated?
(a) Covered by water.
(b) Without water.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 27, how many years ago did the peopling of America begin?
2. What is the Iranian cataclysm?
3. Where is Bolivia's capital located?
4. Where did the story of Utnapishtim take place?
5. What changes their paths in Mayan myths?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)