|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Giza Invitation: Egypt 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bolivia's capital located?
(a) 5,000 feet above its airport.
(b) In Lima.
(c) 5,000 feet below its airport.
(d) At the same level as its airport.
2. What falls from the sky in ancient Mayan myths?
(a) The planets.
(b) A meteorite.
(c) The sun and moon.
(d) The stars.
3. In Chapter 36, what is a belief mentioned about the tombs?
(a) They were built by pharaohs at the same time.
(b) They were built by peasants at the same time.
(c) They were built by pharaohs over almost a century.
(d) They were built by peasants over almost a century.
4. According to Chapter 26, how many years ago did Ice Age glaciation expand to its fullest extent in the world?
5. How long was the mysterious surface road on the coast and through the Andes?
(a) 15,000 kilometers.
(b) 25,000 miles.
(c) 25,000 kilometers.
(d) 15,000 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 38, how did Hancock observe the Great Pyramid?
2. According to Chapter 26, how many years ago did Ice Age glaciation begin?
3. What are Nazca lines?
4. What did Hancock wonder about the Great Pyramid in Chapter 37?
5. How high is the entry to the Great Pyramid?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)