|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
2. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
3. What does the letter that Alex gets contain?
4. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
5. Alex orders pizza from where?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who feels betrayed in Final Jeopardy and in what ways? Who suffers as a result of this betrayal? What emotions are evoked by betrayal? Take a closer look at the different people involved and the roles they play.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the detecting techniques of the four sleuths of Alex, Mike, Paul, and David; cover how they each approach the murder and whether their intuitions are correct. Who actually solves the murders and how?
Essay Topic 3
Appearances can be deceiving. Make a time line that shows the progression of your knowledge as a reader into the characters of the murder suspects. Which characters reveal the theme of 'appearances can be deceiving' most?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)