|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Harold escape judgment?
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who asent the object in Isabella's desk?
3. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
4. Alex gets a letter from whom?
5. What does the suspect demand which ends the interview at the station?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Cordelia.
2. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
3. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
4. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
5. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
6. How does Alex confront Jed?
7. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
8. Describe Johnny's defense.
9. What are the two clues that Mike shares with Alex about Jed?
10. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Ellen and Isabella are two intriguing characters.
Part 1) What is their relationship? How do they co-exist and how do they interact? What is similar about them and what is different?
Part 2) What are some events upon which Ellen had a direct influence? What are some events upon which Isabella had a direct influence?
Part 3) Which character offers support to the group? Which one is stronger and why?
Essay Topic 2
Who feels betrayed in Final Jeopardy and in what ways? Who suffers as a result of this betrayal? What emotions are evoked by betrayal? Take a closer look at the different people involved and the roles they play.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the detecting techniques of the four sleuths of Alex, Mike, Paul, and David; cover how they each approach the murder and whether their intuitions are correct. Who actually solves the murders and how?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)