Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alex's boyfriend?
2. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
3. Jed had recommended what to help manage Alex's friend's money?
4. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
5. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discovery do Alex and Mike make when they go to the island?
2. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
3. Describe Johnny.
4. Describe Mike.
5. Describe Jed.
6. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
7. What is Alex's love story about the island?
8. What does Cordelia say derisively about Alex and Jed?
9. Describe David.
10. Describe Alex.
Discuss Jed's character, comparing and contrasting him with Mike and David.
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two themes about loss in the book. Then cite an example to support your answer.
Explain the significance of the novel's title. Why do you think the author titled the book Final Jeopardy? Now that you have read the book, how does that alter your understanding of the title? Are you intrigued to find a sequel or more mysteries with Alex? Why or why not? Cite examples to support your answer.
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)