|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
2. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
3. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
4. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
5. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Passive and weak.
(b) Friendly and stupid.
(c) Loving and strong.
(d) Crass and vulgar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
2. How did Harold escape judgment?
3. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
4. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
5. Who comes over to Alex's apartment despite her decision to not be disturbed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
2. Describe Cordelia.
3. What happens when Alex goes to the police station for the rapist investigation?
4. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
5. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
6. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
7. Describe the letter Alex gets from Cordelia.
8. How is Mike concerned for Alex's safety?
9. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
10. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)