|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
(a) Front door.
(b) Back door.
(d) Fire escape.
2. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
3. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
4. How does Alex feel about Jed?
5. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alex goes to dinner, who is at the bar also?
2. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
3. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
4. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
5. What is the name of the psychiatrist who asent the object in Isabella's desk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
2. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
3. What happens when Alex goes to the police station for the rapist investigation?
4. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
5. Describe the letter Alex gets from Cordelia.
6. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
7. Describe Mickey.
8. Describe Johnny's defense.
9. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
10. What distressing realization does Alex have about Jed?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)