|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
2. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
(a) Line them up.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Release them.
(d) Lock them up.
3. What does the letter mock Alex for doing with Jed?
(a) Forgiving him.
(b) Loving him.
(c) Getting in a car.
(d) Marrying him.
4. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
5. What does the suspect demand which ends the interview at the station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
2. With whom does Alex have a serious altercation that leads her to worry she is losing it?
3. Alex gets a technician to tape what involving the arrested man?
4. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
5. Who returns to town and meets with Alex?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Johnny's defense.
2. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
3. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
4. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
5. What are the two clues that Mike shares with Alex about Jed?
6. What does Cordelia say derisively about Alex and Jed?
7. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
8. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
9. Describe Mickey.
10. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)