|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
(a) Defense attorney.
(c) Criminal lawyer.
2. Johnny was on a yacht with whom?
(c) Married woman.
3. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
4. Alex gets a technician to tape what involving the arrested man?
5. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
2. How does Alex feel about Jed?
3. What does Alex's friend have that can help identify the companion on the ferry?
4. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
5. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Ellen commit the murder?
2. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
3. What do Mike and Mercer do to help Alex deal with Jed's infidelity?
4. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
5. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
6. What does David propose to do with Jed about which Alex is reluctant?
7. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
8. How does Alex confront Jed?
9. Describe David.
10. What does David reveal about Cordelia's knowledge of Isabella?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)