|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
2. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
3. Who does Alex realize is in love with Jed?
4. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
(a) It is Ellen.
(b) It is Jed.
(c) It is Mike.
(d) It is Harold.
5. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes over to Alex's apartment despite her decision to not be disturbed?
2. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
3. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
4. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
5. What does David give Alex?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Mike concerned for Alex's safety?
2. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
3. What does Cordelia say derisively about Alex and Jed?
4. Describe the letter Alex gets from Cordelia.
5. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
6. What do Mike and Mercer do to help Alex deal with Jed's infidelity?
7. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
8. Describe Mickey.
9. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
10. Describe Harold.
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)