|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
2. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
3. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
4. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her scared.
(b) Makes her passive.
(c) Makes her joyful.
(d) Makes her angry.
5. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Alex received from Jed that is mentioned in the letter?
2. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
3. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
4. Alex orders pizza from where?
5. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the letter Alex gets from Cordelia.
2. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
3. What does Cordelia say derisively about Alex and Jed?
4. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
5. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
6. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
7. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
8. Describe Harold.
9. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
10. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)