|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex gets a letter from whom?
2. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
3. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
4. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
5. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
2. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
3. What does Mike ask Jed at the club?
4. Who does Alex leave to join for dinner when she sees Jed?
5. What could have been the catalyst for murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Harold.
2. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
3. What is Mike's approach to confronting Jed?
4. Why is Alex angry at Mickey?
5. Describe Cordelia.
6. Why did Ellen commit the murder?
7. How does Alex confront Jed?
8. Describe David.
9. What do Mike and Mercer do to help Alex deal with Jed's infidelity?
10. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)