|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatrist who asent the object in Isabella's desk?
2. Who is not happy at the idea of talking to Jed about Isabella?
3. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
4. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
5. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Fighting defense.
(b) Ignoring her plea.
(c) Dismissing the case.
(d) Believing defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talks about Cordelia Jeffers at Alex's apartment?
2. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
3. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
4. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
5. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
2. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
3. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
4. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
5. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
6. What does David reveal about Cordelia's knowledge of Isabella?
7. What does David propose to do with Jed about which Alex is reluctant?
8. What are the two clues that Mike shares with Alex about Jed?
9. What distressing realization does Alex have about Jed?
10. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)