Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her passive.
(b) Makes her joyful.
(c) Makes her scared.
(d) Makes her angry.
2. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
3. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
4. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
5. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who asent the object in Isabella's desk?
3. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
4. What could have been the catalyst for murder?
5. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)