|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
2. What does David give Alex?
(a) A journal.
(b) A book.
(c) A poem.
(d) A letter.
3. With whom does Alex have a serious altercation that leads her to worry she is losing it?
4. Who is protective of Alex after her emotional outburst?
5. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
2. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
3. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
4. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
5. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
2. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
3. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
4. Describe Mickey.
5. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
6. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
7. How does Alex realize that Ellen is the murderer?
8. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
9. What happens when Alex goes to the police station for the rapist investigation?
10. Describe Cordelia.
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)