|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex want to confront about an affair?
2. Who comes over to Alex's apartment despite her decision to not be disturbed?
3. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
(a) Lock them up.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Line them up.
(d) Release them.
4. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
5. Alex risks a contempt charge for what in court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
2. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
3. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
4. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
5. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Mike and Mercer do to help Alex deal with Jed's infidelity?
2. Describe David.
3. What is Mike's approach to confronting Jed?
4. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
5. What does Cordelia say derisively about Alex and Jed?
6. How does Alex confront Jed?
7. Describe Mickey.
8. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
9. What are the two clues that Mike shares with Alex about Jed?
10. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)