|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the dog that Alex encounters?
2. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
3. Alex gets a technician to tape what involving the arrested man?
4. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
5. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
2. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
3. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
4. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
5. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alex confront Jed?
2. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
3. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
4. Describe Mickey.
5. Describe Cordelia.
6. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
7. Why is Alex angry at Mickey?
8. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
9. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
10. What does David propose to do with Jed about which Alex is reluctant?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)