|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her joyful.
(b) Makes her passive.
(c) Makes her scared.
(d) Makes her angry.
2. How does Alex feel about Jed?
3. Who calls Alex at the office, assuring her that he is not a killer?
4. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
5. What does Alex's friend have that can help identify the companion on the ferry?
(a) Hair samples.
(c) Skin samples.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
2. What is the name of the dog that Alex encounters?
3. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
4. What does Alex do until bedtime?
5. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe David.
2. What does David reveal about Cordelia's knowledge of Isabella?
3. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
4. How does Alex realize that Ellen is the murderer?
5. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
6. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
7. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
8. What is Mike's approach to confronting Jed?
9. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
10. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)