|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
2. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her passive.
(b) Makes her joyful.
(c) Makes her scared.
(d) Makes her angry.
3. What does the letter that Alex gets contain?
4. Alex heads to work where she gives some advice to whom?
5. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David give Alex?
2. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
3. What has Alex received from Jed that is mentioned in the letter?
4. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
5. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
2. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
3. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
4. Why does Alex jump into Ellen's car?
5. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
6. Describe Johnny's defense.
7. Describe Cordelia.
8. What does David reveal about Cordelia's knowledge of Isabella?
9. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
10. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)