|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
2. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Crass and vulgar.
(b) Passive and weak.
(c) Loving and strong.
(d) Friendly and stupid.
3. What does Mike ask Jed at the club?
(a) What he loves.
(b) What he drinks.
(c) What he smokes.
(d) What he eats.
4. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
5. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex want to confront about an affair?
2. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
3. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
4. Who talks about Cordelia Jeffers at Alex's apartment?
5. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cordelia say derisively about Alex and Jed?
2. Why did Ellen commit the murder?
3. Why is Alex angry at Mickey?
4. Describe David.
5. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
6. What do Mike and Mercer do to help Alex deal with Jed's infidelity?
7. Describe Mickey.
8. How does Alex realize that Ellen is the murderer?
9. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
10. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)