|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Alex at the office, assuring her that he is not a killer?
2. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
3. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
(a) It is Harold.
(b) It is Jed.
(c) It is Ellen.
(d) It is Mike.
4. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
5. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
2. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
3. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
4. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
5. Who does Alex see outside the building and want to avoid giving an interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
2. What could be a motive for Richard to murder Isabella?
3. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
4. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
5. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
6. How does Alex confront Jed?
7. Describe the letter Alex gets from Cordelia.
8. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
9. Describe Johnny's defense.
10. Why does Alex jump into Ellen's car?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)