|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David give Alex?
(a) A poem.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A journal.
2. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Ignoring her plea.
(b) Fighting defense.
(c) Dismissing the case.
(d) Believing defense.
3. Who does Alex want to avoid seeing?
4. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
5. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
2. Who is Harold McCoy?
3. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
4. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
5. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
Short Essay Questions
1. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
2. Why does Alex jump into Ellen's car?
3. What happens when Alex goes to the police station for the rapist investigation?
4. What is Alex concerned that Jed's involvement with the case will do?
5. Describe Alex's interaction with Jed in the car.
6. What is Mike's approach to confronting Jed?
7. Describe the letter Alex gets from Cordelia.
8. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
9. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
10. Describe Johnny's defense.
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)