|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
2. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
3. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
4. What does Alex do until bedtime?
5. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
2. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
3. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
4. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
5. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two clues that Mike shares with Alex about Jed?
2. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
3. Describe Cordelia.
4. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
5. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
6. How does Alex reveal her character in court?
7. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
8. What distressing realization does Alex have about Jed?
9. Why does Alex jump into Ellen's car?
10. How does Alex realize that Ellen is the murderer?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)