|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
2. Who comes over to Alex's apartment despite her decision to not be disturbed?
3. What does Alex's friend have that can help identify the companion on the ferry?
(b) Hair samples.
(c) Skin samples.
4. Alex heads to work where she gives some advice to whom?
5. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter that Alex gets contain?
2. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
3. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
4. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
5. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
2. How do Mike and Alex differ on Jed as a suspect?
3. Why does Alex jump into Ellen's car?
4. What does David reveal about Cordelia's knowledge of Isabella?
5. Describe the questioning with the suspected rapist.
6. What is Mike's approach to confronting Jed?
7. What are the two clues that Mike shares with Alex about Jed?
8. How does David prove that Cordelia is a fraud?
9. How is Mike concerned for Alex's safety?
10. What distressing realization does Alex have about Jed?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)