|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
2. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
3. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
4. What does David give Alex?
(a) A poem.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A journal.
5. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Ignoring her plea.
(b) Believing defense.
(c) Dismissing the case.
(d) Fighting defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
2. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
3. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
4. Who is protective of Alex after her emotional outburst?
5. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David propose to do with Jed about which Alex is reluctant?
2. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
3. How is Mike concerned for Alex's safety?
4. Why does Alex jump into Ellen's car?
5. How does Alex confront Jed?
6. Why is Alex angry at Mickey?
7. Describe Mickey.
8. Describe the photograph that Alex recognizes.
9. What is Mike's approach to confronting Jed?
10. Describe the letter Alex gets from Cordelia.
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)