|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex tries to read what but has trouble concentrating?
2. Who does Jed go with after the event?
3. What of Isabella's possessions is missing?
4. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
5. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(b) Time off.
(c) New office.
(d) New employees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What the division where Alex live works?
2. Who has been following a movie star?
3. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
4. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
5. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex's residence on the island and how to get there.
2. Describe Alex's first interview with Ellen.
3. Why does Alex work as a prosecutor?
4. Describe Johnny.
5. Alex needs distraction from thinking about what?
6. What did Isabella intend to do on Martha's Vineyard?
7. Why is Alex surprised to see a man in her office?
8. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
9. Describe Alex.
10. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)