|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex attends what event with her boss who is in a bad mood?
(b) Crime Scene.
2. Who has to be in court the following morning?
3. Who does Jed go with after the event?
4. Isabella's most recent boyfriend worked with her on what?
5. Mike and Alex decide to go where together to see the crime scene?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(b) Met Museum.
(c) Aiken Hall.
(d) Block Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the strange man Alex sees in her office building?
2. Who is Alex's boss?
3. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
4. What do the sisters who Alex and Mike visit run?
5. Who says that Isabella had a male visitor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex.
2. Describe Richard.
3. Describe Anderson.
4. Describe Alex's first interview with Ellen.
5. What is the plan that Mike and Alex have for investigating at the house?
6. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
7. What did Isabella intend to do on Martha's Vineyard?
8. Describe Johnny.
9. Describe Mrs. Zalina.
10. Describe Isabella.
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)