|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jed do with Alex?
(b) Run away.
(d) Have sex.
2. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(b) New Haven.
(d) New York.
3. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
(a) Paul Battagalia.
(b) Mike Chapman.
(c) Isabella Lascar.
(d) Alexandra Cooper.
4. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Cliff Way.
(b) Curtis Way.
(c) Daggett's Pond Way.
(d) Block Way.
5. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
(a) Manhattan Review.
(b) New York Post.
(c) Times Post.
(d) New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Isabella's most recent boyfriend worked with her on what?
2. Who is Alex's boss?
3. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
4. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
5. What does Mike seem to fear that Alex reassures him is safe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike dissuade Alex from believing she is an intended murder victim?
2. Why is Alex angry with Jed at the dinner?
3. What did Isabella say that Alex now regrets not taking seriously?
4. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
5. Describe Jed.
6. Why does Alex work as a prosecutor?
7. Describe Ellen.
8. Describe Isabella.
9. Describe Richard.
10. How did Isabella meet Jed?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)