|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex received flowers from whom?
(a) Paul Battagalia.
(b) Mike Wallace.
(c) Ellen Goldman.
(d) Isabella Rosselini.
2. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Cliff Way.
(b) Daggett's Pond Way.
(c) Block Way.
(d) Curtis Way.
3. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
4. Where does Alex work?
(a) Manhattan Criminal Courts Building.
(b) Manhattan Law Offices.
(c) Manhattan Opera.
(d) Manhattan Prosecution.
5. Alex and Mike later go to visit the sisters of which family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mike and Alex decide to go where together to see the crime scene?
2. Who does Jed go with after the event?
3. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
4. Where is Alex's boyfriend?
5. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mike.
2. Why does Richard come to see Alex?
3. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
4. How did Isabella meet Jed?
5. Describe Johnny.
6. Describe Alex's residence on the island and how to get there.
7. What discovery do Alex and Mike make when they go to the island?
8. Why is Alex's name in the paper?
9. Describe Richard.
10. Describe Alex's first interview with Ellen.
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)