|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
2. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Cliff Way.
(b) Curtis Way.
(c) Block Way.
(d) Daggett's Pond Way.
3. How did Alex and Jed meet?
(a) A television show.
(b) A library.
(c) A mutual friend.
(d) A diner.
4. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
5. What does Alex want to do instead of going with Jed?
(a) Go to the gym.
(b) Meet Mike.
(c) Go home.
(d) Take a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the landing strip, Mike and Alex are met by whom?
2. Alex tells Mike about the history of Martha's Vineyard as they prepare to travel to where?
3. Alex and Mike share a love of the game show called what?
4. Mike and Alex decide to go where together to see the crime scene?
5. Who does Mike accompany outside the house for more information?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike dissuade Alex from believing she is an intended murder victim?
2. Describe Ellen.
3. Why is Alex surprised to see a man in her office?
4. What is Alex's love story about the island?
5. What do the police think of Isabella's murder initially?
6. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
7. Describe Isabella.
8. What is the importance of the game of Jeopardy?
9. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
10. Why does Alex work as a prosecutor?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)