|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
2. Isabella wanted to use what of Alex's?
3. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Cliff Way.
(b) Block Way.
(c) Daggett's Pond Way.
(d) Curtis Way.
4. What do the sisters who Alex and Mike visit run?
(c) Oyster shack.
5. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(a) Time off.
(b) New employees.
(d) New office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
2. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
3. Alex believes that she is not what?
4. Who was the ﬁrst on the scene of Isabella's murder?
5. Alex's residence is located where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anderson.
2. Describe Ellen.
3. Why is Alex's name in the paper?
4. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
5. What did Isabella intend to do on Martha's Vineyard?
6. Why is Alex surprised to see a man in her office?
7. Describe Isabella.
8. Why is Alex angry with Jed at the dinner?
9. What is the plan that Mike and Alex have for investigating at the house?
10. Describe Johnny.
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)