|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what does Alex arrive late where the speeches have already begun?
2. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
3. At the landing strip, Mike and Alex are met by whom?
4. Alex attends what event with her boss who is in a bad mood?
(d) Crime Scene.
5. Isabella wanted to use what of Alex's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
2. Isabella's most recent boyfriend is named what?
3. How does Alex travel on Martha's Vineyard?
4. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
5. Alex's house is located where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Alex agitated about Jed?
2. Describe Richard.
3. What do the police think of Isabella's murder initially?
4. Why does Richard come to see Alex?
5. What did Isabella say that Alex now regrets not taking seriously?
6. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
7. What discovery do Alex and Mike make when they go to the island?
8. How does Mike dissuade Alex from believing she is an intended murder victim?
9. Describe Ellen.
10. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)