|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
(a) In the loft.
(b) In the living room.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In her bed.
2. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
3. The investigators have dusted for what?
4. Who does Jed go with after the event?
5. Who is the police ofﬁcer working on the case of a serial rapist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Alex after Jed leaves?
2. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
3. Who says that Isabella had a male visitor?
4. Where is Alex's boyfriend?
5. Alex works what type of case and interviews the latest victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Isabella intend to do on Martha's Vineyard?
2. What do the police think of Isabella's murder initially?
3. What is the plan that Mike and Alex have for investigating at the house?
4. Why is Alex angry with Jed at the dinner?
5. Why is Alex agitated about Jed?
6. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
7. How did Isabella meet Jed?
8. Why does Richard come to see Alex?
9. What is the importance of the game of Jeopardy?
10. What did Isabella say that Alex now regrets not taking seriously?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)