|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jed do with Alex?
(b) Run away.
(c) Have sex.
2. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(a) New Haven.
(d) New York.
3. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
4. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
5. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
2. Alex works what type of case and interviews the latest victim?
3. Who is a new victim of the murderer?
4. What does Zalina say that she can recognize?
5. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Isabella meet Jed?
2. Why is Alex surprised to see a man in her office?
3. Why is Alex agitated about Jed?
4. What do the police think of Isabella's murder initially?
5. Describe Richard.
6. Describe Johnny.
7. Describe Alex's residence on the island and how to get there.
8. Alex needs distraction from thinking about what?
9. Why is Alex's name in the paper?
10. What is the plan that Mike and Alex have for investigating at the house?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)