|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
2. Who is a new victim of the murderer?
3. Alex's house is located where?
(b) Block Island.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) New Hampshire.
4. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
(a) In the loft.
(b) In her bed.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In the living room.
5. Who is Ebenezer Mayhew?
(a) Travel agent.
(b) Police officer.
(c) FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
2. Alex begins her interview by talking about what unit and her role in it?
3. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
4. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
5. Where does Jed work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the police think of Isabella's murder initially?
2. Describe Alex's residence on the island and how to get there.
3. Why is Alex surprised to see a man in her office?
4. Why is Alex's name in the paper?
5. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
6. Describe Isabella.
7. What is the thin line that Alex talks about in relation to Isabella?
8. What is the importance of the game of Jeopardy?
9. How does Mike dissuade Alex from believing she is an intended murder victim?
10. How did Isabella meet Jed?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)