|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex telephones the Twentieth Precinct's Special Victims Unit where she learns that who is out for the rest of the weekend?
2. Jed had recommended what to help manage Alex's friend's money?
(b) Tax preparer.
3. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
4. Alex learns from whom that there's a new case for the ofﬁce?
(a) Officer Battagalia.
(b) Officer Williams.
(c) Ofﬁcer Corchado.
(d) Officer Segal.
5. Why did Alex buy a place on Martha's Vineyard?
(a) To learn how to surf.
(b) In memory of her lover.
(c) To gain knowledge.
(d) To escape from New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Isabella's most recent boyfriend worked with her on what?
2. Alex believes that she is not what?
3. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
4. What happens when Alex receives a call at night?
5. How did Alex and Jed meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jed worried about with Alex?
2. Describe Alex's first interview with Ellen.
3. Alex needs distraction from thinking about what?
4. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
5. Describe Harold.
6. Describe Isabella.
7. Why does Alex work as a prosecutor?
8. Describe Mike.
9. Why does Richard come to see Alex?
10. What are the two clues that Mike shares with Alex about Jed?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)