|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A young girl.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
2. What was Isabella wearing when she died?
(a) A ring.
(b) A hoodie.
(c) A pair of gloves.
(d) A cloak.
3. What does Mike seem to fear that Alex reassures him is safe?
4. What happens when Alex receives a call at night?
(a) She meets the murderer.
(b) She screams.
(c) She yawns.
(d) Caller hangs up.
5. Alex tells whom what she knows about Isabella's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
2. Who is a new victim of the murderer?
3. Alex received flowers from whom?
4. Why is Alex upset with Jed?
5. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex.
2. Why is Alex's name in the paper?
3. Why is Alex surprised to see a man in her office?
4. Why is Alex angry with Jed at the dinner?
5. What is the thin line that Alex talks about in relation to Isabella?
6. What is the plan that Mike and Alex have for investigating at the house?
7. Describe Mike.
8. How did Isabella meet Jed?
9. Describe Jed.
10. Why does Richard come to see Alex?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)