|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex received flowers from whom?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Ellen Goldman.
(c) Isabella Rosselini.
(d) Paul Battagalia.
2. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
3. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
4. What the division where Alex live works?
(b) Sex crimes.
5. Alex attends what event with her boss who is in a bad mood?
(d) Crime Scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
2. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
3. Alex learns from whom that there's a new case for the ofﬁce?
4. Alex talks about the thin line that separates what and murder?
5. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Isabella.
2. Why is Alex angry with Jed at the dinner?
3. What did Isabella say that Alex now regrets not taking seriously?
4. What do the police think of Isabella's murder initially?
5. How did Isabella meet Jed?
6. Describe Alex's residence on the island and how to get there.
7. Describe Jed.
8. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
9. Why is Alex agitated about Jed?
10. Describe Anderson.
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)