|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex telephones the Twentieth Precinct's Special Victims Unit where she learns that who is out for the rest of the weekend?
2. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(c) New York.
(d) New Haven.
3. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
(a) On the couch.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the loft.
(d) In her bed.
4. Where is Alex's boyfriend?
5. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
Short Answer Questions
1. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
2. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
3. What was Isabella wearing when she died?
4. At what does Alex arrive late where the speeches have already begun?
5. Alex begins her interview by talking about what unit and her role in it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Alex agitated about Jed?
2. What did Isabella intend to do on Martha's Vineyard?
3. Describe Ellen.
4. Describe Alex's first interview with Ellen.
5. What is Alex's love story about the island?
6. How does Alex reveal her independence to police officers on the island?
7. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
8. What did Isabella say that Alex now regrets not taking seriously?
9. What is the thin line that Alex talks about in relation to Isabella?
10. Why is Alex's name in the paper?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)