|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
(b) Movie poster.
2. What does Zalina say that she can recognize?
(a) Murder victim.
(b) Crime scene.
(c) Food consumed.
(d) Attacker's penis.
3. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
4. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
(a) Isabella Lascar.
(b) Paul Battagalia.
(c) Alexandra Cooper.
(d) Mike Chapman.
5. Alex begins her interview by talking about what unit and her role in it?
(a) Special victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Isabella wearing when she died?
2. Alex and Mike later go to visit the sisters of which family?
3. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
4. Who is Ebenezer Mayhew?
5. Who is the officer that gives Alex an update based on the report he has?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Johnny.
2. Describe Alex's residence on the island and how to get there.
3. Why does Richard come to see Alex?
4. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
5. Describe Jed.
6. Describe Isabella.
7. Why is Alex surprised to see a man in her office?
8. Describe Richard.
9. What did Isabella intend to do on Martha's Vineyard?
10. Describe Mrs. Zalina.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)