|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
2. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
(a) Movie poster.
3. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
(a) Formal dinner.
(c) Dance party.
(d) Radio show.
4. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Wally Flanders.
(b) Officer Wallace.
(c) Paul Battagalia.
(d) Sarah Brenner.
5. Who has been following a movie star?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
2. Where does Jed work?
3. What happens to Isabella when she is alone on the island?
4. Alex received flowers from whom?
5. What of Isabella's possessions is missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Alex.
2. Why is Alex surprised to see a man in her office?
3. Describe Anderson.
4. Why does Richard come to see Alex?
5. Why does Alex work as a prosecutor?
6. Why is Alex's name in the paper?
7. Describe Johnny.
8. What is the importance of the game of Jeopardy?
9. Describe Ellen.
10. What did Isabella intend to do on Martha's Vineyard?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)