|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
2. At the landing strip, Mike and Alex are met by whom?
3. For whom is Alex waiting to return as she watches television?
4. What does Zalina say that she can recognize?
(a) Crime scene.
(b) Murder victim.
(c) Food consumed.
(d) Attacker's penis.
5. How does Alex travel on Martha's Vineyard?
(d) Rented car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex received flowers from whom?
2. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
3. What was Isabella wearing when she died?
4. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
5. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex work as a prosecutor?
2. Describe Ellen.
3. Describe David.
4. What is Mike's approach to confronting Jed?
5. Why is Alex agitated about Jed?
6. Paul feels that Alex is punishing herself for what?
7. Why is Alex angry with Jed at the dinner?
8. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
9. Describe Mrs. Zalina.
10. Describe Alex.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)