|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
2. Who visits Alex after Jed leaves?
3. Why is Alex upset with Jed?
(a) He punished her with silence.
(b) He was not there for her when she needed him.
(c) He broke up with her.
(d) He chose his friends over her.
4. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
5. Alex and Mike share a love of the game show called what?
(a) Double Trouble.
(b) Two A Pair.
(d) Master Chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
2. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
3. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
4. Where does Alex work?
5. Mike and Alex decide to go where together to see the crime scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discovery do Alex and Mike make when they go to the island?
2. Describe Ellen.
3. Why does Alex work as a prosecutor?
4. Describe Alex.
5. What did Isabella say that Alex now regrets not taking seriously?
6. What do the police think of Isabella's murder initially?
7. Why is Alex angry with Jed at the dinner?
8. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
9. What is the thin line that Alex talks about in relation to Isabella?
10. Describe Jed.
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)