|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(a) New Haven.
(d) New York.
2. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
3. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
(a) Dance party.
(b) Formal dinner.
(d) Radio show.
4. Who is a new victim of the murderer?
5. Alex begins her interview by talking about what unit and her role in it?
(b) Special victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Alex after Jed leaves?
2. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
3. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
4. At what does Alex arrive late where the speeches have already begun?
5. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Isabella.
2. Why is Alex angry with Jed at the dinner?
3. How did Isabella meet Jed?
4. What does Alex learn when she gets to the crime scene at the house?
5. Describe Alex.
6. How does Mike dissuade Alex from believing she is an intended murder victim?
7. Describe Johnny.
8. Describe Alex's first interview with Ellen.
9. What is the plan that Mike and Alex have for investigating at the house?
10. What is the importance of the game of Jeopardy?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)