|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
(a) Fire escape.
(b) Back door.
(c) Front door.
2. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
3. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
4. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
5. Who talks about Cordelia Jeffers at Alex's apartment?
6. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
7. Who is protective of Alex after her emotional outburst?
8. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
9. Alex risks a contempt charge for what in court?
10. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
11. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
12. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
13. Who returns to town and meets with Alex?
14. Who has been stalked?
(a) Mike and Alex.
(b) Jason and Maureen.
(c) Jed and Isabella.
(d) Wally and Winthrop.
15. Who does Alex want to confront about an affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes Alex is apologizing for her altercation?
2. Alex gets a technician to tape what involving the arrested man?
3. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
4. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
5. What does the letter that Alex gets contain?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)