|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
2. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
3. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
(a) A stranger having killed Isabella.
(b) Jed having killed Isabella.
(c) Ellen having killed Isabella.
(d) Mike having killed Isabella.
4. Who is not happy at the idea of talking to Jed about Isabella?
5. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
(a) It is Ellen.
(b) It is Jed.
(c) It is Mike.
(d) It is Harold.
6. Alex gets a technician to tape what involving the arrested man?
7. What weapons are used to threaten Alex?
(a) Whip and leash.
(b) Drugs and booze.
(c) Gun and knife.
(d) Ball and chain.
8. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
9. What does Alex recognize when she sees what her friend shows her?
(a) The fingernail.
(b) The pant.
(c) The shirt.
(d) The hair.
10. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
11. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
12. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
13. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
14. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
15. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
2. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
3. Who talks about Cordelia Jeffers at Alex's apartment?
4. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
5. Alex risks a contempt charge for what in court?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)