|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
2. What does Alex do until bedtime?
3. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
4. Who does Alex leave to join for dinner when she sees Jed?
5. With whom does Alex have a serious altercation that leads her to worry she is losing it?
6. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
(a) Mike was involved with Isabella.
(b) Mike was involved with Ellen.
(c) Jed was involved with Isabella.
(d) Jed was involved with Mike.
7. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
8. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
9. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
10. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her passive.
(b) Makes her scared.
(c) Makes her joyful.
(d) Makes her angry.
11. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
12. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
13. Alex heads to work where she gives some advice to whom?
14. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
15. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
2. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
3. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
4. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
5. Who does Alex talk to before her guest arrives to dinner?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)