|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
2. Who calls Alex at the office, assuring her that he is not a killer?
3. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
4. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
5. Who has been stalked?
(a) Jason and Maureen.
(b) Wally and Winthrop.
(c) Jed and Isabella.
(d) Mike and Alex.
6. Alex heads to work where she gives some advice to whom?
7. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
8. What does the letter that Alex gets contain?
9. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
10. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
11. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Loving and strong.
(b) Crass and vulgar.
(c) Friendly and stupid.
(d) Passive and weak.
12. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
13. Who does Alex want to avoid seeing?
14. Who is shot and taken into custody?
15. Alex risks a contempt charge for what in court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
2. Johnny was on a yacht with whom?
3. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
4. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
5. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)