|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
2. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
3. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
4. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
5. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
6. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
(a) Front door.
(b) Back door.
(c) Fire escape.
7. Who posted bail, letting Harold out on the street?
8. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Crass and vulgar.
(b) Loving and strong.
(c) Friendly and stupid.
(d) Passive and weak.
9. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
10. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
11. Who talks about Cordelia Jeffers at Alex's apartment?
12. What does Alex do until bedtime?
13. Who is shot and taken into custody?
14. Alex gets a letter from whom?
15. Who returns to town and meets with Alex?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex want to avoid seeing?
2. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
3. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
4. Who is not happy at the idea of talking to Jed about Isabella?
5. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)