|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Alex is apologizing for her altercation?
2. Alex gets a letter from whom?
3. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
(a) Front door.
(b) Fire escape.
(c) Back door.
4. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
5. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
6. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
(a) Jed was involved with Mike.
(b) Jed was involved with Isabella.
(c) Mike was involved with Ellen.
(d) Mike was involved with Isabella.
7. Who is not happy at the idea of talking to Jed about Isabella?
8. Who does Alex want to avoid seeing?
9. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
10. Who talks about Cordelia Jeffers at Alex's apartment?
11. Who calls Alex at the office, assuring her that he is not a killer?
12. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
13. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
14. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
15. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex realize is in love with Jed?
2. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
3. What does the letter mock Alex for doing with Jed?
4. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
5. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)