|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
2. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
(b) Love letters.
(d) Stalker disorder.
3. Who does Alex leave to join for dinner when she sees Jed?
4. Who is not happy at the idea of talking to Jed about Isabella?
5. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
6. What does Alex recognize when she sees what her friend shows her?
(a) The shirt.
(b) The hair.
(c) The fingernail.
(d) The pant.
7. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
8. Who calls Alex at the office, assuring her that he is not a killer?
9. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
10. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Believing defense.
(b) Fighting defense.
(c) Dismissing the case.
(d) Ignoring her plea.
11. Who comes over to Alex's apartment despite her decision to not be disturbed?
12. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
(a) Mike having killed Isabella.
(b) A stranger having killed Isabella.
(c) Ellen having killed Isabella.
(d) Jed having killed Isabella.
13. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her joyful.
(b) Makes her passive.
(c) Makes her angry.
(d) Makes her scared.
14. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
(a) Innocent verdict.
(b) Guilty verdict.
(c) No-go verdict.
(d) Insanity verdict.
15. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter mock Alex for doing with Jed?
2. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
3. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
4. Who is protective of Alex after her emotional outburst?
5. Who does Alex talk to before her guest arrives to dinner?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)