|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex want to confront about an affair?
2. Who is not happy at the idea of talking to Jed about Isabella?
3. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
(a) Release them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Line them up.
(d) Lock them up.
4. What does David give Alex?
(a) A letter.
(b) A book.
(c) A journal.
(d) A poem.
5. What does Alex do until bedtime?
6. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
7. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
8. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
9. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
10. Alex orders pizza from where?
(a) Pizza Hut.
(b) Papa John.
11. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
(a) Mike was involved with Isabella.
(b) Jed was involved with Isabella.
(c) Jed was involved with Mike.
(d) Mike was involved with Ellen.
12. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
13. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
14. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
15. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
2. Alex gets a technician to tape what involving the arrested man?
3. With whom does Alex have a serious altercation that leads her to worry she is losing it?
4. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
5. Who is shot and taken into custody?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)