|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
2. What does the letter that Alex gets contain?
3. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
4. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
5. Alex gets a technician to tape what involving the arrested man?
6. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
(a) Jed was involved with Mike.
(b) Mike was involved with Isabella.
(c) Mike was involved with Ellen.
(d) Jed was involved with Isabella.
7. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
8. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
(a) It is Mike.
(b) It is Harold.
(c) It is Ellen.
(d) It is Jed.
9. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
10. Who has been stalked?
(a) Jed and Isabella.
(b) Jason and Maureen.
(c) Wally and Winthrop.
(d) Mike and Alex.
11. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
12. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
(a) Joan and Jed.
(b) Wally and Winthrop.
(c) Jed and Forester.
(d) Mike and Maureen.
13. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her angry.
(b) Makes her joyful.
(c) Makes her scared.
(d) Makes her passive.
14. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
15. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
2. Who is not happy at the idea of talking to Jed about Isabella?
3. Johnny was on a yacht with whom?
4. Who drops by Alex's apartment to help her deal with the difficult relationship situation?
5. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)