|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been stalked?
(a) Wally and Winthrop.
(b) Jason and Maureen.
(c) Jed and Isabella.
(d) Mike and Alex.
2. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
3. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
4. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
5. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
6. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
7. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
(a) Mike was involved with Ellen.
(b) Jed was involved with Mike.
(c) Mike was involved with Isabella.
(d) Jed was involved with Isabella.
8. Who posted bail, letting Harold out on the street?
9. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
10. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
(a) Joan and Jed.
(b) Wally and Winthrop.
(c) Mike and Maureen.
(d) Jed and Forester.
11. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
(a) Back door.
(c) Fire escape.
(d) Front door.
12. What does Alex do until bedtime?
13. Who is protective of Alex after her emotional outburst?
14. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
15. What does Alex recognize when she sees what her friend shows her?
(a) The hair.
(b) The fingernail.
(c) The pant.
(d) The shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
2. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
3. Who talks about Cordelia Jeffers at Alex's apartment?
4. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
5. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)