|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
2. Who returns to town and meets with Alex?
3. How does Alex feel about Jed?
4. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
5. What does Alex recognize when she sees what her friend shows her?
(a) The fingernail.
(b) The pant.
(c) The hair.
(d) The shirt.
6. What does Mike ask Jed at the club?
(a) What he smokes.
(b) What he loves.
(c) What he eats.
(d) What he drinks.
7. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
8. Alex orders pizza from where?
(a) Papa John.
(d) Pizza Hut.
9. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Loving and strong.
(b) Passive and weak.
(c) Crass and vulgar.
(d) Friendly and stupid.
10. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Fighting defense.
(b) Believing defense.
(c) Dismissing the case.
(d) Ignoring her plea.
11. What is the name of the psychiatrist who asent the object in Isabella's desk?
12. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
13. Who drops by Alex's apartment to help her deal with the difficult relationship situation?
14. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
15. Alex heads to work where she gives some advice to whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is protective of Alex after her emotional outburst?
2. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
3. What does the letter mock Alex for doing with Jed?
4. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
5. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)