|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
2. Who does Alex see outside the building and want to avoid giving an interview?
3. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
4. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
5. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
6. Who does Alex want to avoid seeing?
7. What does Alex recognize when she sees what her friend shows her?
(a) The pant.
(b) The hair.
(c) The shirt.
(d) The fingernail.
8. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
9. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her scared.
(b) Makes her passive.
(c) Makes her joyful.
(d) Makes her angry.
10. With whom does Alex have a serious altercation that leads her to worry she is losing it?
11. Alex risks a contempt charge for what in court?
12. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
13. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
14. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
(a) Isabella's friend.
(b) Wally's girlfriend.
(d) Jed's boss.
15. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
2. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
3. What does the suspect demand which ends the interview at the station?
4. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
5. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)