|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex recognize when she sees what her friend shows her?
(a) The pant.
(b) The hair.
(c) The shirt.
(d) The fingernail.
2. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
3. What does Alex do until bedtime?
4. Who posted bail, letting Harold out on the street?
5. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
(b) Stalker disorder.
(d) Love letters.
6. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
7. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
8. When Alex goes to dinner, who is at the bar also?
9. Who comes over to Alex's apartment despite her decision to not be disturbed?
10. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
11. What is the name of the dog that Alex encounters?
12. How did Harold escape judgment?
(a) Ran away.
13. Alex gets a letter from whom?
14. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
15. What does the suspect demand which ends the interview at the station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harold McCoy?
2. Who does Alex see outside the building and want to avoid giving an interview?
3. Alex heads to work where she gives some advice to whom?
4. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
5. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)