|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
(a) Front door.
(b) Fire escape.
(d) Back door.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who asent the object in Isabella's desk?
3. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
4. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
5. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
6. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
7. What does the letter mock Alex for doing with Jed?
(a) Loving him.
(b) Marrying him.
(c) Forgiving him.
(d) Getting in a car.
8. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
9. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
10. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
11. Who is shot and taken into custody?
12. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
13. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
14. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
15. Who calls Alex at the office, assuring her that he is not a killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
2. With whom does Alex have a serious altercation that leads her to worry she is losing it?
3. Who does Alex talk to before her guest arrives to dinner?
4. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
5. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)