Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her passive.
(b) Makes her joyful.
(c) Makes her scared.
(d) Makes her angry.
2. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
3. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
4. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
5. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
6. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
7. What is the name of the psychiatrist who asent the object in Isabella's desk?
8. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
9. What could have been the catalyst for murder?
10. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
11. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
12. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
13. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
(a) Innocent verdict.
(b) Guilty verdict.
(c) Insanity verdict.
(d) No-go verdict.
14. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
(a) It is Harold.
(b) It is Jed.
(c) It is Mike.
(d) It is Ellen.
15. How did Harold escape judgment?
(d) Ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
2. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
3. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
4. What does the suspect demand which ends the interview at the station?
5. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)