|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
(a) It is Ellen.
(b) It is Mike.
(c) It is Harold.
(d) It is Jed.
2. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
3. What does the letter mock Alex for doing with Jed?
(a) Loving him.
(b) Forgiving him.
(c) Getting in a car.
(d) Marrying him.
4. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
5. Who believes Alex is apologizing for her altercation?
6. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
7. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
8. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
9. Who returns to town and meets with Alex?
10. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
(a) Jed's boss.
(c) Wally's girlfriend.
(d) Isabella's friend.
11. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
12. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
13. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
(a) Innocent verdict.
(b) No-go verdict.
(c) Insanity verdict.
(d) Guilty verdict.
14. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
(a) Line them up.
(b) Release them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Lock them up.
15. What is the name of the dog that Alex encounters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Alex received from Jed that is mentioned in the letter?
2. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
3. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
4. Alex gets a letter from whom?
5. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)