|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
2. What does the letter that Alex gets contain?
3. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
4. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
5. Who does Alex want to confront about an affair?
6. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
7. What does Alex do until bedtime?
8. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Ignoring her plea.
(b) Fighting defense.
(c) Believing defense.
(d) Dismissing the case.
9. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
10. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
11. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
(a) Love letters.
(c) Stalker disorder.
12. What does the suspect demand which ends the interview at the station?
13. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
(b) Front door.
(c) Fire escape.
(d) Back door.
14. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
15. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
2. Who does Alex see outside the building and want to avoid giving an interview?
3. What has Alex received from Jed that is mentioned in the letter?
4. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
5. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)