|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
2. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
3. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
4. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
5. When Alex goes to dinner, who is at the bar also?
6. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
7. Who posted bail, letting Harold out on the street?
8. Who is protective of Alex after her emotional outburst?
9. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
10. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
(a) It is Jed.
(b) It is Ellen.
(c) It is Harold.
(d) It is Mike.
11. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
12. Who does Alex realize is in love with Jed?
13. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
14. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
15. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
2. Who does Alex leave to join for dinner when she sees Jed?
3. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
4. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
5. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)