|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
2. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
(a) Guilty verdict.
(b) Innocent verdict.
(c) Insanity verdict.
(d) No-go verdict.
3. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
4. Alex gets a letter from whom?
5. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
6. When Alex comes home, who is waiting for her?
7. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
8. Who posted bail, letting Harold out on the street?
9. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
10. What does the suspect demand which ends the interview at the station?
11. What could have been the catalyst for murder?
12. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
13. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
14. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
15. Who is Harold McCoy?
(a) A man accused of murder.
(b) A man accused of rape.
(c) A man accused of arson.
(d) A man accused of theft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Alex at the office, assuring her that he is not a killer?
2. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
3. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
4. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
5. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)