|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could have been the catalyst for murder?
2. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
3. Alex risks a contempt charge for what in court?
4. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
5. With whom does Alex have a serious altercation that leads her to worry she is losing it?
6. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Believing defense.
(b) Ignoring her plea.
(c) Fighting defense.
(d) Dismissing the case.
7. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
8. What is the name of the dog that Alex encounters?
9. Who calls Alex at the office, assuring her that he is not a killer?
10. How does Alex feel about Jed?
11. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
12. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
13. What does David give Alex?
(a) A poem.
(b) A book.
(c) A journal.
(d) A letter.
14. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
15. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
(a) Lock them up.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Release them.
(d) Line them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
2. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
3. Who returns to town and meets with Alex?
4. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
5. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)