|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
(a) Line them up.
(b) Release them.
(c) Lock them up.
(d) Shoot them.
2. How did Harold escape judgment?
(d) Ran away.
3. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
4. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
5. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
6. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
(a) Criminal lawyer.
(c) Defense attorney.
7. Johnny was on a yacht with whom?
(a) Married woman.
8. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
9. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her joyful.
(b) Makes her angry.
(c) Makes her passive.
(d) Makes her scared.
10. How does Alex feel about Jed?
11. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
12. What weapons are used to threaten Alex?
(a) Ball and chain.
(b) Gun and knife.
(c) Drugs and booze.
(d) Whip and leash.
13. What does Alex do until bedtime?
14. Who does Alex leave to join for dinner when she sees Jed?
15. What does David give Alex?
(a) A journal.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drops by Alex's apartment to help her deal with the difficult relationship situation?
2. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
3. Alex gets a letter from whom?
4. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
5. Who is Harold McCoy?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)