|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
2. Who posted bail, letting Harold out on the street?
3. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
(a) Jed was involved with Mike.
(b) Mike was involved with Ellen.
(c) Mike was involved with Isabella.
(d) Jed was involved with Isabella.
4. Who reveals a great deal about the crimes at the police station?
5. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
6. What does David give Alex?
(a) A journal.
(b) A letter.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
7. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
8. How does Alex feel about Jed?
9. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
10. Who talks about Cordelia Jeffers at Alex's apartment?
11. Who is shot and taken into custody?
12. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
13. Alex begins her conversation with an apology for the situation involving whom?
14. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
15. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
2. What does Alex do until bedtime?
3. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
4. How did Harold escape judgment?
5. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)