|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex do until bedtime?
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist who asent the object in Isabella's desk?
3. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
4. What does the letter that Alex gets contain?
5. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Passive and weak.
(b) Friendly and stupid.
(c) Crass and vulgar.
(d) Loving and strong.
6. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
7. Who is shot and taken into custody?
8. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
9. Alex accepts what kind of a ride with a reporter?
10. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
11. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
12. Who does Alex realize is in love with Jed?
13. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
14. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
15. How did Harold escape judgment?
(d) Ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mike think may have been involved in Isabella's death?
2. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
3. How does Alex feel about Jed?
4. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
5. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)