|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
2. How did Harold escape judgment?
(d) Ran away.
3. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Passive and weak.
(b) Friendly and stupid.
(c) Loving and strong.
(d) Crass and vulgar.
4. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
(a) Wally's girlfriend.
(b) Jed's boss.
(d) Isabella's friend.
5. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
6. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
7. What has Alex received from Jed that is mentioned in the letter?
8. Who believes the psychiatrist is a fraud?
9. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
(a) It is Ellen.
(b) It is Jed.
(c) It is Mike.
(d) It is Harold.
10. Who checked into Cordelia's license?
11. Who does Alex want to avoid seeing?
12. Alex orders pizza from where?
(a) Papa John.
(b) Pizza Hut.
13. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
14. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
(a) Mike was involved with Isabella.
(b) Jed was involved with Mike.
(c) Jed was involved with Isabella.
(d) Mike was involved with Ellen.
15. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex talk to before her guest arrives to dinner?
2. Who is Harold McCoy?
3. What does the letter mock Alex for doing with Jed?
4. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
5. Who does Alex see outside the building and want to avoid giving an interview?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)