|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person who meets Alex at work makes her feel what?
2. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Ignoring her plea.
(b) Dismissing the case.
(c) Fighting defense.
(d) Believing defense.
3. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
(a) No-go verdict.
(b) Innocent verdict.
(c) Guilty verdict.
(d) Insanity verdict.
4. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
(a) Wally and Winthrop.
(b) Mike and Maureen.
(c) Joan and Jed.
(d) Jed and Forester.
5. What has Alex received from Jed that is mentioned in the letter?
6. Who is protective of Alex after her emotional outburst?
7. Who does Alex leave to join for dinner when she sees Jed?
8. Who comes over to Alex's apartment despite her decision to not be disturbed?
9. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
10. Alex receives a call announcing that who has been arrested?
11. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
12. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
13. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
14. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Crass and vulgar.
(b) Passive and weak.
(c) Friendly and stupid.
(d) Loving and strong.
15. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex want to avoid seeing?
2. Alex arrives at work and is soon visited by whom?
3. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
4. What does Alex's friend have that can help identify the companion on the ferry?
5. What could have been the catalyst for murder?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)