|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
2. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Passive and weak.
(b) Crass and vulgar.
(c) Friendly and stupid.
(d) Loving and strong.
3. What shocking conclusion does Alex make from seeing the clue?
(a) Mike was involved with Ellen.
(b) Mike was involved with Isabella.
(c) Jed was involved with Isabella.
(d) Jed was involved with Mike.
4. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
5. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
6. What does the suspect demand which ends the interview at the station?
7. What could have been the catalyst for murder?
8. Alex goes to what Precinct where she expects the ofﬁcers will be questioning the arrested man?
9. Who is Harold McCoy?
(a) A man accused of rape.
(b) A man accused of theft.
(c) A man accused of arson.
(d) A man accused of murder.
10. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
(c) Stalker disorder.
(d) Love letters.
11. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
12. By what means of transportation does Alex hate to travel?
13. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
14. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
15. How does injustice in the court affect Alex?
(a) Makes her joyful.
(b) Makes her angry.
(c) Makes her passive.
(d) Makes her scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Harold escape judgment?
2. Alex has dinner with what man who is associated with Isabella?
3. Alex does not want what to be taken of the arrested man?
4. Who comes over to Alex's apartment despite her decision to not be disturbed?
5. Who tells Alex about the sisters identifying the man in the photo?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)