|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Believing defense.
(b) Ignoring her plea.
(c) Dismissing the case.
(d) Fighting defense.
2. Alex gets a letter from whom?
3. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
4. What does the letter mock Alex for doing with Jed?
(a) Getting in a car.
(b) Marrying him.
(c) Forgiving him.
(d) Loving him.
5. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
6. Who does Alex talk to before her guest arrives to dinner?
(a) Wally and Winthrop.
(b) Mike and Maureen.
(c) Joan and Jed.
(d) Jed and Forester.
7. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
8. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
9. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
(a) No-go verdict.
(b) Insanity verdict.
(c) Guilty verdict.
(d) Innocent verdict.
10. Who offers to talk to Jed about Isabella?
11. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
12. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
(a) Mike having killed Isabella.
(b) Ellen having killed Isabella.
(c) Jed having killed Isabella.
(d) A stranger having killed Isabella.
13. What does Jed accuse Alex of being?
(a) Crass and vulgar.
(b) Passive and weak.
(c) Loving and strong.
(d) Friendly and stupid.
14. Who does Alex see outside the building and want to avoid giving an interview?
15. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who connects with Alex and discusses personal issues but is stopped by Alex?
2. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
3. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
4. What is the name of the dog that Alex encounters?
5. What does David give Alex?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)