|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex want to confront about an affair?
2. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
(a) Insanity verdict.
(b) Innocent verdict.
(c) No-go verdict.
(d) Guilty verdict.
3. Who is Harold McCoy?
(a) A man accused of theft.
(b) A man accused of murder.
(c) A man accused of rape.
(d) A man accused of arson.
4. Alex interviews a woman who complains that who made inappropriate advances to her?
5. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
6. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
7. Who does Alex see outside the building and want to avoid giving an interview?
8. Who does Alex think about calling but does not want to interrupt in a meeting?
9. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
10. Who accuses Alex of not being bright?
11. With whom does Alex have a serious altercation that leads her to worry she is losing it?
12. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
13. Who has knowledge of Isabella's plans to go to Martha's Vineyard apart from Alex and Jed?
14. When Alex goes to dinner, who is at the bar also?
15. Mike tells Alex that he has an identification for whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex fail to believe in the trial?
2. Who returns to town and meets with Alex?
3. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
4. Alex gets a letter from whom?
5. Finding Alex in the park had been part police work and part what?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)