|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police do with the men who have been arrested as suspects?
(a) Release them.
(b) Line them up.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Lock them up.
2. Who sends Alex messages that she ignores?
3. Who is Harold McCoy?
(a) A man accused of theft.
(b) A man accused of arson.
(c) A man accused of rape.
(d) A man accused of murder.
4. Who believes Alex is apologizing for her altercation?
5. Alex tells Battaglia about whon?
6. What does Alex learn that the young attorney who had tried the case earlier in the day had won?
(a) No-go verdict.
(b) Innocent verdict.
(c) Insanity verdict.
(d) Guilty verdict.
7. Who does Alex recognize from the clue that her friend shares?
8. Who does Alex realize is in love with Jed?
9. Who is Mike's fellow officer?
10. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
(a) Jed and Forester.
(b) Joan and Jed.
(c) Wally and Winthrop.
(d) Mike and Maureen.
11. What does Alex deny could have happened despite seeing the clue?
(a) Mike having killed Isabella.
(b) Ellen having killed Isabella.
(c) Jed having killed Isabella.
(d) A stranger having killed Isabella.
12. When Alex goes to dinner, who is at the bar also?
13. What does Alex recognize when she sees what her friend shows her?
(a) The shirt.
(b) The fingernail.
(c) The hair.
(d) The pant.
14. Who do the sisters identify as the man in the photo?
15. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
(a) Isabella's friend.
(c) Jed's boss.
(d) Wally's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
2. David's gift to Alex contains information on what?
3. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
4. Alex risks a contempt charge for what in court?
5. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)