|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alex want to confront about an affair?
2. During a political campaign in California, who was stalked?
3. Who is shot and taken into custody?
4. Alex gets a letter from whom?
5. How does Alex leave the building to avoid meeting people?
(a) Back door.
(b) Front door.
(d) Fire escape.
6. Whose character appears strong in the court trial?
7. What does Alex's friend have that can help identify the companion on the ferry?
(a) Skin samples.
(b) Hair samples.
8. Alex learns who was near Martha's Vineyard on the day of the murder?
9. Who is Harold McCoy?
(a) A man accused of theft.
(b) A man accused of arson.
(c) A man accused of rape.
(d) A man accused of murder.
10. Who returns to town and meets with Alex?
11. Who does Alex find pompous at the club?
(a) Jed's boss.
(b) Wally's girlfriend.
(c) Isabella's friend.
12. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
13. Who does Alex see outside the building and want to avoid giving an interview?
14. Who bought a gift for Alex in New York?
15. What makes Alex angry with the judge?
(a) Dismissing the case.
(b) Believing defense.
(c) Fighting defense.
(d) Ignoring her plea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex realize about Isabella's murderer?
2. Alex orders pizza from where?
3. How did Harold escape judgment?
4. Alex is given what that was found in Isabella's desk at her home?
5. Alex heads to work where she gives some advice to whom?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)