|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(b) Time off.
(c) New employees.
(d) New office.
2. Alex tries to read what but has trouble concentrating?
3. Isabella's most recent boyfriend is named what?
4. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Officer Wallace.
(b) Sarah Brenner.
(c) Wally Flanders.
(d) Paul Battagalia.
5. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
6. Alex learns from whom that there's a new case for the ofﬁce?
(a) Officer Battagalia.
(b) Officer Segal.
(c) Ofﬁcer Corchado.
(d) Officer Williams.
7. Who is the strange man Alex sees in her office building?
8. Isabella's most recent boyfriend worked with her on what?
9. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
(a) Sauna Club.
(b) University Club.
(c) Kickboxing Club.
(d) Opera Club.
10. How did Alex and Jed meet?
(a) A diner.
(b) A library.
(c) A mutual friend.
(d) A television show.
11. The investigators have dusted for what?
12. What does Mike seem to fear that Alex reassures him is safe?
13. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
14. Where is Alex's boyfriend?
15. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jed go with after the event?
2. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
3. What happens when Alex receives a call at night?
4. Who is the freelance writer who is working on an article about Alex?
5. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)