|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been following a movie star?
2. What was Isabella wearing when she died?
(a) A hoodie.
(b) A ring.
(c) A pair of gloves.
(d) A cloak.
3. Who is Alex's boyfriend?
4. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A liar.
(c) A thief.
(d) A sharpshooter.
5. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
6. Alex received flowers from whom?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Paul Battagalia.
(c) Isabella Rosselini.
(d) Ellen Goldman.
7. Who is Ebenezer Mayhew?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) Travel agent.
(d) Police officer.
8. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
9. Alex begins her interview by talking about what unit and her role in it?
(b) Special victims.
10. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
(a) In the loft.
(b) In her bed.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On the couch.
11. Who is Alex's boss?
12. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
13. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
14. What the division where Alex live works?
(a) Sex crimes.
15. Alex and Mike share a love of the game show called what?
(a) Double Trouble.
(c) Master Chef.
(d) Two A Pair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex works what type of case and interviews the latest victim?
2. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
3. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
4. Alex tells whom what she knows about Isabella's life?
5. Who visits Alex after Jed leaves?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)