|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex want to do instead of going with Jed?
(a) Go home.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Meet Mike.
(d) Go to the gym.
2. Who has to be in court the following morning?
3. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
4. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
5. Who does Alex think should be added to the list of potential suspects?
(a) Tax preparer.
(c) Business manager.
6. For whom is Alex waiting to return as she watches television?
7. Alex attends what event with her boss who is in a bad mood?
(c) Crime Scene.
8. Alex tries to read what but has trouble concentrating?
9. Alex tells Mike about the history of Martha's Vineyard as they prepare to travel to where?
10. How does Alex travel on Martha's Vineyard?
(d) Rented car.
11. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
12. What is Alex NOT distracted by?
(a) Mike's friendship.
(b) Relationship with Jed.
(c) Isabella's murder.
(d) Zalina's story.
13. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
14. What do the sisters who Alex and Mike visit run?
(d) Oyster shack.
15. Alex works what type of case and interviews the latest victim?
(a) Serial rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
2. What does Jed do for a living?
3. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
4. What the division where Alex live works?
5. Mike and Alex decide to go where together to see the crime scene?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)