|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
(a) Kickboxing Club.
(b) University Club.
(c) Opera Club.
(d) Sauna Club.
2. Alex's residence is located where?
3. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Daggett's Pond Way.
(b) Block Way.
(c) Cliff Way.
(d) Curtis Way.
4. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
5. Who is the strange man Alex sees in her office building?
6. Where does Alex work?
(a) Manhattan Law Offices.
(b) Manhattan Criminal Courts Building.
(c) Manhattan Prosecution.
(d) Manhattan Opera.
7. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Sarah Brenner.
(b) Officer Wallace.
(c) Paul Battagalia.
(d) Wally Flanders.
8. What the division where Alex live works?
(b) Sex crimes.
9. Why did Alex buy a place on Martha's Vineyard?
(a) To escape from New York.
(b) To learn how to surf.
(c) In memory of her lover.
(d) To gain knowledge.
10. What happens to Isabella when she is alone on the island?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She gets married.
(c) She gains weight.
(d) She falls in love.
11. At what does Alex arrive late where the speeches have already begun?
12. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
13. What does Zalina say that she can recognize?
(a) Attacker's penis.
(b) Murder victim.
(c) Crime scene.
(d) Food consumed.
14. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
(a) Radio show.
(c) Dance party.
(d) Formal dinner.
15. The investigators have dusted for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Isabella's most recent boyfriend is named what?
2. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
3. What does Alex want to do instead of going with Jed?
4. Alex talks about the thin line that separates what and murder?
5. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)