|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ebenezer Mayhew?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Travel agent.
2. Who is Alex's boss?
3. Jed had recommended what to help manage Alex's friend's money?
(d) Tax preparer.
4. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
(a) Opera Club.
(b) Kickboxing Club.
(c) University Club.
(d) Sauna Club.
5. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
6. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
7. What was Isabella's ex-husband dependent upon?
8. Alex tells Mike about the history of Martha's Vineyard as they prepare to travel to where?
9. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
10. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
(a) Zalina's fight.
(b) Jed's victory.
(c) Isabella's funeral.
(d) Alex's story.
11. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
(a) She lives with her parents.
(b) She is a movie star.
(c) She is frugal.
(d) She is financially secure.
12. What does Zalina say that she can recognize?
(a) Food consumed.
(b) Crime scene.
(c) Attacker's penis.
(d) Murder victim.
13. Who is Jed's boss?
14. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
(b) Formal dinner.
(c) Radio show.
(d) Dance party.
15. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Officer Wallace.
(b) Wally Flanders.
(c) Sarah Brenner.
(d) Paul Battagalia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mike accompany outside the house for more information?
2. Alex's residence is located where?
3. Alex tells whom what she knows about Isabella's life?
4. Where does Alex work?
5. Alex learns from whom that there's a new case for the ofﬁce?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)