|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Isabella's most recent boyfriend worked with her on what?
2. How did Alex and Jed meet?
(a) A mutual friend.
(b) A library.
(c) A television show.
(d) A diner.
3. Alex's residence is located where?
4. For whom is Alex waiting to return as she watches television?
5. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(a) New office.
(c) Time off.
(d) New employees.
6. Who does Mike accompany outside the house for more information?
7. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
8. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
9. What does Mike seem to fear that Alex reassures him is safe?
10. Who is the police ofﬁcer working on the case of a serial rapist?
11. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
12. Who was the ﬁrst on the scene of Isabella's murder?
13. Alex tries to read what but has trouble concentrating?
14. Who is a new victim of the murderer?
15. Alex believes that she is not what?
(a) Chosen fighter.
(b) Desired accomplice.
(c) Intended victim.
(d) Losing protagonist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alex upset with Jed?
2. Who is the strange man Alex sees in her office building?
3. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
4. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
5. What happens when Alex receives a call at night?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)