|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
2. Who does Mike accompany outside the house for more information?
3. What happens to Isabella when she is alone on the island?
(a) She falls in love.
(b) She gets married.
(c) She is killed.
(d) She gains weight.
4. Alex talks about the thin line that separates what and murder?
5. Who is Alex's boyfriend?
6. Alex tells whom what she knows about Isabella's life?
7. Who is Ebenezer Mayhew?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Travel agent.
(d) FBI agent.
8. Where does Alex work?
(a) Manhattan Criminal Courts Building.
(b) Manhattan Law Offices.
(c) Manhattan Prosecution.
(d) Manhattan Opera.
9. Isabella's most recent boyfriend worked with her on what?
10. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
11. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
(a) Radio show.
(b) Dance party.
(c) Formal dinner.
12. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
13. What do the sisters who Alex and Mike visit run?
(b) Oyster shack.
14. Alex telephones the Twentieth Precinct's Special Victims Unit where she learns that who is out for the rest of the weekend?
15. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Cliff Way.
(b) Curtis Way.
(c) Block Way.
(d) Daggett's Pond Way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
2. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
3. Who is Alex's boss?
4. Alex received flowers from whom?
5. Who visits Alex after Jed leaves?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)