|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex work?
(a) Manhattan Opera.
(b) Manhattan Law Offices.
(c) Manhattan Criminal Courts Building.
(d) Manhattan Prosecution.
2. What is Alex NOT distracted by?
(a) Relationship with Jed.
(b) Isabella's murder.
(c) Zalina's story.
(d) Mike's friendship.
3. Who is Jed's boss?
4. Alex tells whom what she knows about Isabella's life?
5. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
6. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
7. Who has to be in court the following morning?
8. Where is Alex's boyfriend?
9. Alex telephones the Twentieth Precinct's Special Victims Unit where she learns that who is out for the rest of the weekend?
10. What does Alex want to do instead of going with Jed?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Meet Mike.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go to the gym.
11. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(a) Time off.
(c) New employees.
(d) New office.
12. Isabella's most recent boyfriend is named what?
13. What does Jed do for a living?
14. What do the sisters who Alex and Mike visit run?
(a) Oyster shack.
15. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In the loft.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
2. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
3. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
4. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
5. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)