|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex and Mike later go to visit the sisters of which family?
2. Isabella's most recent boyfriend worked with her on what?
3. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
4. Alex works what type of case and interviews the latest victim?
(b) Serial rapist.
5. Where does Jed work?
6. Jed had recommended what to help manage Alex's friend's money?
(b) Tax preparer.
7. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Sarah Brenner.
(b) Paul Battagalia.
(c) Wally Flanders.
(d) Officer Wallace.
8. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
9. Who do the officers want to go to the house and look for things out of place?
10. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
11. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
12. Why is Alex upset with Jed?
(a) He was not there for her when she needed him.
(b) He broke up with her.
(c) He punished her with silence.
(d) He chose his friends over her.
13. Who has been following a movie star?
14. Who is the officer that gives Alex an update based on the report he has?
15. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
(a) She is a movie star.
(b) She is financially secure.
(c) She lives with her parents.
(d) She is frugal.
Short Answer Questions
1. The investigators have dusted for what?
2. At the landing strip, Mike and Alex are met by whom?
3. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
4. Alex begins her interview by talking about what unit and her role in it?
5. Who has to be in court the following morning?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)