|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
(a) University Club.
(b) Opera Club.
(c) Sauna Club.
(d) Kickboxing Club.
2. Alex tells whom what she knows about Isabella's life?
3. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
(a) In the loft.
(b) On the couch.
(c) In her bed.
(d) In the living room.
4. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
5. Alex's house is located where?
(a) Block Island.
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
6. Who is the strange man Alex sees in her office building?
7. Who is Alex's boyfriend?
8. Alex is asked if she has met Isabella's ex-husband called what?
9. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
10. Where does Alex work?
(a) Manhattan Law Offices.
(b) Manhattan Opera.
(c) Manhattan Prosecution.
(d) Manhattan Criminal Courts Building.
11. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
(a) Radio show.
(b) Dance party.
(d) Formal dinner.
12. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
13. Alex attends what event with her boss who is in a bad mood?
(a) Crime Scene.
14. Who was the ﬁrst on the scene of Isabella's murder?
15. What of Isabella's possessions is missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer that gives Alex an update based on the report he has?
2. Isabella wanted to use what of Alex's?
3. Who is Jed's boss?
4. Alex received flowers from whom?
5. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)