|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alex upset with Jed?
(a) He punished her with silence.
(b) He chose his friends over her.
(c) He was not there for her when she needed him.
(d) He broke up with her.
2. Who is the freelance writer who is working on an article about Alex?
3. The investigators have dusted for what?
4. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
5. Alex attends what event with her boss who is in a bad mood?
(d) Crime Scene.
6. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(c) New Haven.
(d) New York.
7. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
8. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
(a) New York Post.
(b) Manhattan Review.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Times Post.
9. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
10. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
(a) University Club.
(b) Sauna Club.
(c) Kickboxing Club.
(d) Opera Club.
11. At what does Alex arrive late where the speeches have already begun?
12. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
(a) She is financially secure.
(b) She lives with her parents.
(c) She is a movie star.
(d) She is frugal.
13. Who is Alex's boss?
14. What is Alex NOT distracted by?
(a) Zalina's story.
(b) Mike's friendship.
(c) Isabella's murder.
(d) Relationship with Jed.
15. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jed work?
2. Alex and Mike share a love of the game show called what?
3. Isabella wanted to use what of Alex's?
4. Alex's house is located where?
5. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)