|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(b) New Haven.
(c) New York.
2. Who is Alex's boyfriend?
3. Who does Mike accompany outside the house for more information?
4. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
5. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
(a) Manhattan Review.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Times Post.
(d) New York Post.
6. Alex received flowers from whom?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Isabella Rosselini.
(c) Ellen Goldman.
(d) Paul Battagalia.
7. Alex's residence is located where?
8. How does Alex travel on Martha's Vineyard?
(c) Rented car.
9. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
(a) Dance party.
(b) Radio show.
(d) Formal dinner.
10. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
11. At the landing strip, Mike and Alex are met by whom?
12. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A thief.
(c) A liar.
(d) A sharpshooter.
13. Alex tries to read what but has trouble concentrating?
14. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
15. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
Short Answer Questions
1. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
2. At what does Alex arrive late where the speeches have already begun?
3. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
4. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
5. Isabella wanted to use what of Alex's?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)