|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alex's boyfriend?
2. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
3. Jed had recommended what to help manage Alex's friend's money?
(b) Tax preparer.
4. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
5. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
(a) Jed's victory.
(b) Isabella's funeral.
(c) Alex's story.
(d) Zalina's fight.
6. How did Alex and Jed meet?
(a) A mutual friend.
(b) A diner.
(c) A library.
(d) A television show.
7. What does Mike seem to fear that Alex reassures him is safe?
8. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
9. Who do the officers want to go to the house and look for things out of place?
10. Who had charmed Jed at dinner with Alex that Alex thinks about?
11. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
12. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
(a) New York Times.
(b) New York Post.
(c) Manhattan Review.
(d) Times Post.
13. What does Jed do for a living?
14. Who does Alex think should be added to the list of potential suspects?
(a) Business manager.
(b) Tax preparer.
15. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
(a) A liar.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A thief.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
2. Isabella's most recent boyfriend worked with her on what?
3. Alex and Mike share a love of the game show called what?
4. Who is the freelance writer who is working on an article about Alex?
5. Who has to be in court the following morning?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)