|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Isabella wanted to use what of Alex's?
2. What do the sisters who Alex and Mike visit run?
(d) Oyster shack.
3. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
4. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Daggett's Pond Way.
(b) Block Way.
(c) Curtis Way.
(d) Cliff Way.
5. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
6. Who is Alex's boss?
7. Alex learns from whom that there's a new case for the ofﬁce?
(a) Officer Battagalia.
(b) Ofﬁcer Corchado.
(c) Officer Williams.
(d) Officer Segal.
8. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
(b) Movie poster.
9. What was Isabella's ex-husband dependent upon?
10. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
11. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
12. How does Alex travel on Martha's Vineyard?
(c) Rented car.
13. Where is Alex's boyfriend?
14. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
15. Who is the officer that gives Alex an update based on the report he has?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the officers want to go to the house and look for things out of place?
2. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
3. For whom is Alex waiting to return as she watches television?
4. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
5. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)