|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex received flowers from whom?
(a) Mike Wallace.
(b) Ellen Goldman.
(c) Paul Battagalia.
(d) Isabella Rosselini.
2. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(a) New employees.
(b) Time off.
(d) New office.
3. Who has been following a movie star?
4. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
5. Who is Ebenezer Mayhew?
(a) Travel agent.
(b) FBI agent.
(d) Police officer.
6. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Paul Battagalia.
(b) Sarah Brenner.
(c) Wally Flanders.
(d) Officer Wallace.
7. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
(a) New York Times.
(b) Times Post.
(c) Manhattan Review.
(d) New York Post.
8. Alex and Mike later go to visit the sisters of which family?
9. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
10. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
(a) Kickboxing Club.
(b) Sauna Club.
(c) University Club.
(d) Opera Club.
11. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(b) New York.
(c) New Haven.
12. What happens to Isabella when she is alone on the island?
(a) She gets married.
(b) She falls in love.
(c) She is killed.
(d) She gains weight.
13. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
14. Why did Alex buy a place on Martha's Vineyard?
(a) To escape from New York.
(b) To learn how to surf.
(c) To gain knowledge.
(d) In memory of her lover.
15. Who is Alex's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the police ofﬁcer working on the case of a serial rapist?
2. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
3. Who is Alex's boss?
4. Jed had recommended what to help manage Alex's friend's money?
5. Why is Alex upset with Jed?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)