|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
(a) She lives with her parents.
(b) She is financially secure.
(c) She is frugal.
(d) She is a movie star.
2. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Sarah Brenner.
(b) Paul Battagalia.
(c) Wally Flanders.
(d) Officer Wallace.
3. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
(a) An old man.
(b) A young girl.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A young boy.
4. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
5. Who has to be in court the following morning?
6. Alex received flowers from whom?
(a) Paul Battagalia.
(b) Ellen Goldman.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Isabella Rosselini.
7. What does Mike seem to fear that Alex reassures him is safe?
8. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
(a) Jed's victory.
(b) Zalina's fight.
(c) Isabella's funeral.
(d) Alex's story.
9. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
10. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
(a) On the couch.
(b) In the loft.
(c) In her bed.
(d) In the living room.
11. What of Isabella's possessions is missing?
12. How does Alex travel on Martha's Vineyard?
(b) Rented car.
13. Jed had recommended what to help manage Alex's friend's money?
(c) Tax preparer.
14. What happens when Alex receives a call at night?
(a) She meets the murderer.
(b) She yawns.
(c) Caller hangs up.
(d) She screams.
15. Isabella's most recent boyfriend is named what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
2. Alex talks about the thin line that separates what and murder?
3. Who is Jed's boss?
4. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
5. Alex's residence is located where?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)