|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex begins her interview by talking about what unit and her role in it?
(c) Special victims.
2. Where does Jed work?
3. Who is Ebenezer Mayhew?
(b) Police officer.
(c) FBI agent.
(d) Travel agent.
4. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
5. Alex tells Mike about the history of Martha's Vineyard as they prepare to travel to where?
6. What was Isabella wearing when she died?
(a) A cloak.
(b) A hoodie.
(c) A ring.
(d) A pair of gloves.
7. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
(c) Movie poster.
8. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Curtis Way.
(b) Cliff Way.
(c) Block Way.
(d) Daggett's Pond Way.
9. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
10. Alex tries to read what but has trouble concentrating?
11. What of Isabella's possessions is missing?
12. Where is Alex's boyfriend?
13. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
14. What does Jed do for a living?
15. Who do the officers want to go to the house and look for things out of place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex and Mike share a love of the game show called what?
2. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
3. Alex believes that she is not what?
4. For whom is Alex waiting to return as she watches television?
5. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)