|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
2. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
3. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
(a) Alex's story.
(b) Jed's victory.
(c) Isabella's funeral.
(d) Zalina's fight.
4. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
5. Alex says she has what event with Jed and will meet Mike after that?
(a) Radio show.
(c) Formal dinner.
(d) Dance party.
6. What was Isabella wearing when she died?
(a) A ring.
(b) A hoodie.
(c) A pair of gloves.
(d) A cloak.
7. How did Alex and Jed meet?
(a) A diner.
(b) A television show.
(c) A mutual friend.
(d) A library.
8. What is Alex NOT distracted by?
(a) Isabella's murder.
(b) Zalina's story.
(c) Relationship with Jed.
(d) Mike's friendship.
9. Alex talks about the thin line that separates what and murder?
10. Alex works what type of case and interviews the latest victim?
(b) Serial rapist.
11. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(a) New office.
(b) New employees.
(c) Time off.
12. Who is a new victim of the murderer?
13. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Paul Battagalia.
(b) Wally Flanders.
(c) Officer Wallace.
(d) Sarah Brenner.
14. Isabella's most recent boyfriend is named what?
15. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex tell Mike that she wants removed from her because she does not feel that she needs it?
2. Alex telephones the Twentieth Precinct's Special Victims Unit where she learns that who is out for the rest of the weekend?
3. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
4. What does Mike seem to fear that Alex reassures him is safe?
5. What was Isabella's ex-husband dependent upon?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)