|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
2. Alex and Mike later go to visit the sisters of which family?
3. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
4. Who was the ﬁrst on the scene of Isabella's murder?
5. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
6. Who visits Alex after Jed leaves?
7. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Block Way.
(b) Daggett's Pond Way.
(c) Cliff Way.
(d) Curtis Way.
8. Alex believes that she is not what?
(a) Intended victim.
(b) Chosen fighter.
(c) Losing protagonist.
(d) Desired accomplice.
9. Alex tells Mike about the history of Martha's Vineyard as they prepare to travel to where?
10. Alex tries to read what but has trouble concentrating?
11. What was Isabella's ex-husband dependent upon?
12. What does Jed do for a living?
13. Who has to be in court the following morning?
14. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A thief.
(c) A liar.
(d) A sharpshooter.
15. Who does Jed go with after the event?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
2. Who is a new victim of the murderer?
3. What happens when Alex receives a call at night?
4. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
5. What does Mike seem to fear that Alex reassures him is safe?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)