|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
2. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(a) New Haven.
(d) New York.
3. Who is the officer that gives Alex an update based on the report he has?
4. Who visits Alex after Jed leaves?
5. How does Alex travel on Martha's Vineyard?
(b) Rented car.
6. What does the strange man tell Alex that he is?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(b) A liar.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A thief.
7. Alex tries to read what but has trouble concentrating?
8. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
9. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(a) New office.
(b) New employees.
(d) Time off.
10. Why did Alex buy a place on Martha's Vineyard?
(a) To learn how to surf.
(b) In memory of her lover.
(c) To gain knowledge.
(d) To escape from New York.
11. Who is assigned to protective duty for Alex?
12. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
(a) Paul Battagalia.
(b) Isabella Lascar.
(c) Alexandra Cooper.
(d) Mike Chapman.
13. Alex watches the coverage of what on television?
(a) Alex's story.
(b) Zalina's fight.
(c) Jed's victory.
(d) Isabella's funeral.
14. Who do the officers want to go to the house and look for things out of place?
15. The investigators have dusted for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
2. Where is Alex's boyfriend?
3. Alex works what type of case and interviews the latest victim?
4. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
5. Alex telephones the Twentieth Precinct's Special Victims Unit where she learns that who is out for the rest of the weekend?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)