|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
2. Who/what discovered the crime scene?
3. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(a) New York.
(c) New Haven.
4. Who is a new victim of the murderer?
5. Isabella's most recent boyfriend is named what?
6. Who is Ebenezer Mayhew?
(b) Police officer.
(c) FBI agent.
(d) Travel agent.
7. Where do Alex and Mike travel that leads to Alex's home?
(a) Cliff Way.
(b) Curtis Way.
(c) Block Way.
(d) Daggett's Pond Way.
8. Alex learns from whom that there's a new case for the ofﬁce?
(a) Officer Williams.
(b) Officer Battagalia.
(c) Officer Segal.
(d) Ofﬁcer Corchado.
9. Who does Jed go with after the event?
10. Alex begins her interview by talking about what unit and her role in it?
(b) Special victims.
11. Who says that Isabella had a male visitor?
12. How does Alex travel on Martha's Vineyard?
(d) Rented car.
13. Where did Isabella's male visitor Isabella sleep?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the loft.
(d) On the couch.
14. Mike and Alex decide to go where together to see the crime scene?
(a) Block Island.
(b) Aiken Hall.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) Met Museum.
15. Alex is asked if she has met Isabella's ex-husband called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the strange man Alex sees in her office building?
2. Who has been following a movie star?
3. Who is the freelance writer who is working on an article about Alex?
4. Who does Alex think should be added to the list of potential suspects?
5. What is something the police find in the bathroom belonging to Isabella?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)