|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
2. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
(a) University Club.
(b) Sauna Club.
(c) Kickboxing Club.
(d) Opera Club.
3. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
4. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
5. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(b) New office.
(c) New employees.
(d) Time off.
6. Alex works what type of case and interviews the latest victim?
(b) Serial rapist.
7. Who has been following a movie star?
8. At the landing strip, Mike and Alex are met by whom?
9. Jed had recommended what to help manage Alex's friend's money?
(b) Tax preparer.
10. What of Isabella's possessions is missing?
11. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(a) New York.
(b) New Haven.
12. Who is Jed's boss?
13. Why is Alex upset with Jed?
(a) He chose his friends over her.
(b) He punished her with silence.
(c) He broke up with her.
(d) He was not there for her when she needed him.
14. Who calls to let Alex know that Jed is on his way up?
15. What is Alex NOT distracted by?
(a) Zalina's story.
(b) Relationship with Jed.
(c) Isabella's murder.
(d) Mike's friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the freelance writer who is working on an article about Alex?
2. What does Alex see that belongs to Isabella in the kitchen?
3. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
4. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
5. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)