Short Answer Questions Key
1. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
New York Post.
2. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
3. Alex's house is located where?
4. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
5. What the division where Alex live works?
6. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
7. Who is the police ofﬁcer working on the case of a serial rapist?
8. Who is Alex's boss?
9. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
She is financially secure.
This section contains 2,835 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)