|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Two through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
2. Why did Alex buy a place on Martha's Vineyard?
(a) In memory of her lover.
(b) To gain knowledge.
(c) To learn how to surf.
(d) To escape from New York.
3. When does Alex arrive for dinner to meet with Isabella's acquaintance?
4. What the division where Alex live works?
(d) Sex crimes.
5. Who does Alex want to avoid seeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sisters who Alex and Mike visit run?
2. Why is Alex upset with Jed?
3. Apparently the victim had what happen before to him/her?
4. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
5. Who does Mike accompany outside the house for more information?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)