|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven through Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(a) New Haven.
(b) New York.
2. What the division where Alex live works?
(c) Sex crimes.
3. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
(a) Wally Flanders.
(b) Paul Battagalia.
(c) Sarah Brenner.
(d) Officer Wallace.
4. What does Jed do with Alex?
(a) Run away.
(d) Have sex.
5. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Isabella when she is alone on the island?
2. Who is the Federal Bureau of Investigations Special Agent on the case?
3. How did Alex and Jed meet?
4. Alex's residence is located where?
5. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)