|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
2. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
(a) Isabella Lascar.
(b) Paul Battagalia.
(c) Alexandra Cooper.
(d) Mike Chapman.
3. Alex learns from whom that there's a new case for the ofﬁce?
(a) Officer Segal.
(b) Officer Battagalia.
(c) Officer Williams.
(d) Ofﬁcer Corchado.
4. Alex talks to Mike about whom?
5. What happens to Isabella when she is alone on the island?
(a) She falls in love.
(b) She gets married.
(c) She is killed.
(d) She gains weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Isabella's possessions is missing?
2. Isabella could have been recognized by what taken during the ferry ride?
3. Alex believes that she is not what?
4. What happens when Alex receives a call at night?
5. What the division where Alex live works?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)