|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One through Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex decline that her boss offers her?
(a) Time off.
(b) New employees.
(d) New office.
2. Mike and Alex decide to go where together to see the crime scene?
(a) Aiken Hall.
(b) Block Island.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) Met Museum.
3. Alex learns from whom that there's a new case for the ofﬁce?
(a) Ofﬁcer Corchado.
(b) Officer Battagalia.
(c) Officer Segal.
(d) Officer Williams.
4. Mike and Alex put out what asking for pictures to help identify Isabella's companion?
5. Who is the police chief on Martha's Vineyard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex believes that she is not what?
2. What the division where Alex live works?
3. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
4. What happens to Isabella when she is alone on the island?
5. Alex decides to assign her case to another prosecutor called what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)