|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nineteen through Twenty-One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alex buy a place on Martha's Vineyard?
(a) To learn how to surf.
(b) To escape from New York.
(c) To gain knowledge.
(d) In memory of her lover.
2. Alex telephones the Twentieth Precinct's Special Victims Unit where she learns that who is out for the rest of the weekend?
3. Who comes back to Alex's apartment after dinner?
(a) Jed and Forester.
(b) Mike and Maureen.
(c) Wally and Winthrop.
(d) Joan and Jed.
4. Alex and Mike later go to visit the sisters of which family?
5. Who is the pilot taking Alex and Mike to Martha's Vineyard?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A young girl.
(c) An old man.
(d) An old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is concerned how Alex maintains a normal life despite her job?
2. Isabella's most recent boyfriend is named what?
3. Who believes that Jed is still a suspect even though Alex believes that he wouldn't have killed Isabella?
4. Who is the strange man Alex sees in her office building?
5. After the dinner ends Jed says that he's going where?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)