Chapters One through Seven
1. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
(a) Manhattan Review.
(b) New York Post.
(c) Times Post.
(d) New York Times.
2. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
(a) Mike Chapman.
(b) Alexandra Cooper.
(c) Paul Battagalia.
(d) Isabella Lascar.
3. Alex's house is located where?
(a) Block Island.
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
4. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(b) New York.
(d) New Haven.
5. What the division where Alex live works?
(a) Sex crimes.
6. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
7. Who is the police ofﬁcer working on the case of a serial rapist?
8. Who is Alex's boss?
9. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
(a) She is frugal.
(b) She is financially secure.
(c) She is a movie star.
(d) She lives with her parents.
This section contains 2,835 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)