Chapters One through Seven
1. Alexandra Cooper is reading a "mock up" of what front page that includes the story of Alex's death?
(a) Times Post.
(b) New York Post.
(c) Manhattan Review.
(d) New York Times.
2. The report is based on mistaken identity and the dead woman has been staying in Alex's house. What is her name?
(a) Isabella Lascar.
(b) Paul Battagalia.
(c) Alexandra Cooper.
(d) Mike Chapman.
3. Alex's house is located where?
(a) New Hampshire.
(c) Block Island.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
4. Alex is a prosecutor who works where?
(c) New Haven.
(d) New York.
5. What the division where Alex live works?
(d) Sex crimes.
6. Which of Alex's friends is a New York City police ofﬁcer?
7. Who is the police ofﬁcer working on the case of a serial rapist?
8. Who is Alex's boss?
9. Why is Alex able to live off her small income?
(a) She is financially secure.
(b) She is a movie star.
(c) She is frugal.
(d) She lives with her parents.
This section contains 2,835 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)