|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 116 through 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan notice about the enemy officer on the horse as he gets closer?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) He has a large moustache.
(c) He has a scar.
(d) He has a tattoo.
2. What is the tavern made of?
3. What does Jonathan decide to do while the Hessians are asleep in the house?
(a) Return home.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Find the Corporal.
(d) Steal from them.
4. Who holds Pennington and Trenton at the beginning of the story?
(a) The French.
(b) The British and the Hessians.
(c) The Tories.
(d) The Americans.
5. What does Jonathan suspect about the death of the boy's parents?
(a) That they committed suicide.
(b) That the boy accidentally killed them.
(c) That the Americans killed them.
(d) That the Hessians he's with killed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Tories in the story?
2. What is the Hessians' reputation?
3. Who are the Hessians?
4. Where does Jonathan find the child?
5. How many enemy soldiers does Jonathan see approaching Rocktown?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)