|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jonathan begin to find his way once he has left the house?
(a) He uses the stars.
(b) He looks for the road.
(c) He looks for the woods.
(d) He looks for a campfire.
2. Why does the Corporal rule out an ambush from the trees?
(a) The trees aren't fit for climbing.
(b) The men all have rifles.
(c) The enemy will anticipate that strategy.
(d) The men would be too far away.
3. What do the men at the campfire give Jonathan to eat?
4. What does Jonathan fear when he sees the light after leaving the house?
(a) That it is the enemy's camp.
(b) That it is not real.
(c) That he is lost.
(d) That the Hessians have followed him.
5. How long is Jonathan's gun in comparison to Jonathan?
(a) Much shorter than him.
(b) The same height as him.
(c) Longer than he is tall.
(d) Slightly shorter than him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan think he saw for an instant through the fog as he walks on the road with the Hessians?
2. What does Jonathan do before leaving the house while the Hessians are asleep?
3. In what direction do the Hessians take Jonathan?
4. What does the old Hessian take out while they rest?
5. What does Jonathan have trouble doing as the enemy approaches in Rocktown?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)