Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
2. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
3. What does the mechanic ask the narrator following the car crash?
4. What does the narrator plead to his boss while he beats himself up?
5. What is the chill-and-drill assignment Bob is on?
In order to generate monetary funds for Project Mayhem, Tyler makes soap from liposuctioned fat and sells it to the local department store. What is the significance of the soap production's irony? How does the soap production mirror Tyler's acts of civil disobedience. What is he trying to do to society? Cite specific examples from the text to support your answer.
At the Paper Street house, the narrator finds magazine articles about human organs talking in the first person. What significance do these articles have to the narrator? Society? What is the meaning of Palahniuk's inclusion of these articles in Fight Club? Cite specific examples from the text to support your answer.
From the beginning to the end of the book, the narrator makes a full transition into Tyler Durden. True or false? Support your argument for this statement with specific examples from the text.
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)