|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator answer the mechanic's question about what he wished he had done before he died?
(a) The Narrator wishes he had never met Tyler.
(b) The Narrator wishes he had never fought.
(c) The Narrator wishes he had told Marla he loved her.
(d) The Narrator wishes he had quit his job.
2. What does the narrator threaten the hotel manager with?
(a) His life.
(b) Going to the newspapers with a heart-felt confession.
(c) Exposing the hotel's corrupt practices.
(d) His cohorts from Fight Club.
3. Who does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot?
(a) The mayor's envoy on homicide.
(b) The mayor's envoy on vandalism.
(c) The mayor's envoy on criminal activity.
(d) The mayor's envoy on recycling.
4. What happens when the narrator walks into the bar in Seattle?
(a) The bartender says, "No I.D. necessary, sir."
(b) The bartender says, "The meeting is taking place downstairs, sir."
(c) The bartender says, "Free beer, on the house, sir."
(d) The bartender says, "Welcome back, sir."
5. What does the narrator smell on his hands after Tyler calls him and says the guys are in the parking lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. When his boss fires him, what does the narrator do?
2. What does the narrator take from Raymond Hessel?
3. While traveling for business, what does the narrator ask the men he sees with beat-up faces?
4. Who calls Tyler into his office to fire him from his job?
5. What is the name of the mayor's envoy that The Narrator shot and killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the point of the mechanic's homework assignment to take four human lives?
2. How does the narrator realize that he is Tyler Durden?
3. What does one of the Space Monkeys do while the rest are trying to hold the narrator down for castration?
4. What does the narrator do when his boss at the hotel attempts to fire him and why?
5. What is the goal that Raymond Hessel has and how does the narrator ensure he will achieve that goal?
6. What does the narrator realize following Bob's death?
7. How does Tyler say he settled the problem with the Seattle police and their cracking down on Fight Club?
8. What does the narrator find out is going on at home when he returns to the Paper Street house from the bar in Seattle?
9. Why does the narrator tell Marla to keep him awake and, in the event that he does fall asleep, follow him and take note of everything he does?
10. Why are the members of Project Mayhem called Space Monkeys?
This section contains 1,173 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)