|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator make sure Raymond Hessel will do as he says?
(a) He keeps his license and address.
(b) He tells him he will go after his family.
(c) He tells him Space Monkeys will be watching him.
(d) He takes his credit card.
2. How does the narrator convince Marla that he is not Tyler Durden?
(a) He tells her he made Tyler up.
(b) He shows her his credit card receipts.
(c) He shows her his license.
(d) He tells her a story only the narrator would know.
3. What is the name that is given to Fight Club's side project?
(a) Project Chaos.
(b) Project Mischief.
(c) Project Destroy.
(d) Project Mayhem.
4. What is the last rule of Project Mayhem that the three Space Monkeys in the Cadillac recite?
(a) You always fight for what you want.
(b) You don't give up.
(c) You don't ask questions.
(d) You always do as Tyler says.
5. What does the narrator ask Marla about on the phone after talking to the bartender?
(a) If she knows who Tyler is.
(b) If she is feeling OK.
(c) How things are at the Paper Street house.
(d) Where she is and with whom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Marla that Tyler is trying to do to him?
2. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
3. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
4. Why are members of Project Mayhem happier to be shot and killed than to be arrested?
5. Where does Marla meet the narrator after the attempted castration, which is also where the two first met?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)