|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot a man?
(a) The Pressman Hotel.
(b) The Regent Hotel.
(c) The Paper Street house.
(d) His exploded condominium.
2. Where do the narrator and Marla hide out so that the narrator cannot fall asleep?
(a) The basement in the Paper Street house.
(b) The Regent Hotel.
(c) His work office.
(d) His room in the Paper Street house.
3. Where does Marla meet the narrator after the attempted castration, which is also where the two first met?
(a) Brain parasites night.
(b) Blood parasites night.
(c) Bowel cancer night.
(d) Melanoma night.
4. What does the mechanic ask the narrator following the car crash?
(a) If he really did want to die.
(b) If what the narrator said about his job was true.
(c) If he made Fight Club up accidentally.
(d) If he had done a good job.
5. What does the narrator take from Raymond Hessel?
(a) His watch.
(b) Cash from the register.
(c) His car keys.
(d) His wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator convince Marla that he is not Tyler Durden?
2. While traveling for business, what does the narrator ask the men he sees with beat-up faces?
3. Who does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot?
4. What does Tyler want to do to the basement in the Paper Street house?
5. The Narrator gets on a bus with twenty men who have shaved heads. What are the men holding in their hands?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator go through Raymond Hessel's wallet during his homework assignment?
2. Why do members of Project Mayhem understand it is better to be shot and killed, which is what happened to Bob, than to go to jail?
3. What does The Narrator do when he learns that he killed Patrick Madden?
4. What does one of the Space Monkeys do while the rest are trying to hold the narrator down for castration?
5. What does the narrator discover when he reaches his company's building following Bob's death and how does he know this?
6. How was Tyler able to set up the different Fight Clubs, give other people chemical kisses and start Project Mayhem without the narrator knowing?
7. What is the objective of Project Mayhem?
8. Why does Tyler blackmail his boss at the film projectionists union?
9. What does the narrator tell the mechanic he wishes he had done before he died and why?
10. How does Tyler say he settled the problem with the Seattle police and their cracking down on Fight Club?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)