|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
(a) Chant his name.
(b) Nothing. He is not important.
(c) Recite a eulogy.
(d) Tell stories about him.
2. Who is waiting for the narrator in the parking lot with a Cadillac?
(a) The Fight Club secretary.
(c) The Fight Club mechanic.
3. What does the narrator plead to his boss while he beats himself up?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) To go get help.
(c) To make him stop.
(d) Not to hit him again.
4. What does Tyler tell his boss to do after firing him?
(a) Write a referral for him.
(b) Join Fight Club.
(c) Get him another job.
(d) Keep sending him paychecks.
5. Where does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot a man?
(a) His exploded condominium.
(b) The Regent Hotel.
(c) The Paper Street house.
(d) The Pressman Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Tyler's admittance of the young man into the Paper Street house, where does the narrator finally fall asleep?
2. What does the narrator ask Marla about their relationship?
3. For what reason does The Narrator tell Marla her life is in danger?
4. Who calls Tyler into his office to fire him from his job?
5. Who does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do members of Project Mayhem understand it is better to be shot and killed, which is what happened to Bob, than to go to jail?
2. How does the narrator realize that he is Tyler Durden?
3. Why does the narrator go through Raymond Hessel's wallet during his homework assignment?
4. Why are the members of Project Mayhem called Space Monkeys?
5. What does the narrator realize following Bob's death?
6. What does The Narrator do when he learns that he killed Patrick Madden?
7. What is the purpose of the different committees within Project Mayhem?
8. How does the narrator know that the police will be looking for him following the death of his boss?
9. What is the point of Tyler's initiation process into Project Mayhem?
10. Why does Tyler blackmail his boss at the film projectionists union?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)