|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Patrick doing for the mayor that caused him to be killed?
(a) Compiling a list of places Tyler has been.
(b) Compiling a list of Fight Club members.
(c) Compiling a list of Space Monkeys.
(d) Compiling a list of Fight Club locations.
2. Referring to the magazine articles about human organs, what of "Joe's" does the narrator claim to be after seeing his boss's email?
(a) Joe's abundant boredom.
(b) Joe's sarcastic wit.
(c) Joe's complete lack of surprise.
(d) Joe's never ending disgust.
3. How does the narrator know his boss is dead?
(a) Because his wife is there, crying.
(b) Because his coworkers tell him.
(c) Because Tyler knows.
(d) Because his body is being lifted into an ambulance.
4. What does the narrator ask the mechanic while he is driving the Cadillac?
(a) Who makes up the rules.
(b) Where Tyler is.
(c) Why the Space Monkeys are there.
(d) Where they are going.
5. What does the narrator discover when he arrives to work after going bowling with Marla?
(a) Police barricades surrounding the building.
(b) His boss has fired him.
(c) The building has been blown up.
(d) Members of Project Mayhem are waiting for him in the parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator wake up on after passing out on the bus full of Space Monkeys?
2. How does the narrator know the members of Project Mayhem are keeping track of him?
3. What is the goal of Fight Club's side project?
4. What does the narrator threaten the hotel manager with?
5. How do the men with beat-up faces respond to the narrator's questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator do when his boss at the hotel attempts to fire him and why?
2. How does the narrator realize that he is Tyler Durden?
3. How was Tyler able to set up the different Fight Clubs, give other people chemical kisses and start Project Mayhem without the narrator knowing?
4. Why would the narrator rather see Raymond Hessel shot and dead than working in the convenience store?
5. How does The Narrator find out that he killed Patrick Madden?
6. Why is Marla's life in danger now that she has been following the narrator as his split personality, Tyler?
7. What does one of the Space Monkeys do while the rest are trying to hold the narrator down for castration?
8. Why does Tyler blackmail his boss at the film projectionists union?
9. What does the narrator tell the mechanic he wishes he had done before he died and why?
10. What does the narrator find out is going on at home when he returns to the Paper Street house from the bar in Seattle?
This section contains 1,234 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)