|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Seattle hotel room, what does Tyler chastise the narrator for doing?
(a) Not knowing the truth.
(b) Not believing enough in Project Mayhem.
(c) Talking to people about him.
(d) Not helping out enough.
2. The Narrator gets on a bus with twenty men who have shaved heads. What are the men holding in their hands?
(b) Sticks of dynamite.
(c) Ether-soaked rags.
(d) Metal rods.
3. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
(a) Nothing. He is not important.
(b) Recite a eulogy.
(c) Chant his name.
(d) Tell stories about him.
4. How does the narrator answer the mechanic's question about what he wished he had done before he died?
(a) The Narrator wishes he had told Marla he loved her.
(b) The Narrator wishes he had never met Tyler.
(c) The Narrator wishes he had quit his job.
(d) The Narrator wishes he had never fought.
5. How did Tyler blackmail his boss after he fired him?
(a) Said he would file a sexual assault case.
(b) Told him he knew where his family lived.
(c) Threatened to kill him.
(d) Told him about the pornography in the films.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the goal of Fight Club's side project?
2. What does Tyler tell his boss to do after firing him?
3. What does the narrator take from Raymond Hessel?
4. What do Marla and the narrator decide to do to pass the time and keep him awake?
5. Where did Tyler use the chill-and-drill technique before?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)