|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator notice about the Space Monkeys at the Paper Street house after returning from the bar in Seattle?
(a) They keep looking at Marla.
(b) They keep calling him Tyler.
(c) They are watching him closely.
(d) They are becoming more violent.
2. What does the narrator take from Raymond Hessel?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His watch.
(c) Cash from the register.
(d) His car keys.
3. What does the narrator ask Raymond Hessel when he finds his student I.D.?
(a) Where he goes to school.
(b) Why he is working at the convenience store.
(c) Why he is not in school any longer.
(d) Why he is bothering with school.
4. Where does the narrator wake up on after passing out on the bus full of Space Monkeys?
(a) His exploded condominium.
(b) His office building.
(c) The Regent Hotel.
(d) The Paper Street house basement.
5. What does the narrator tell Raymond Hessel to do, or else he will kill him?
(a) Make a human sacrifice.
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Empty the register.
(d) Join Project Mayhem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
2. What does the mechanic ask the narrator following the car crash?
3. When the narrator comes back to the Paper Street house, what is he afraid of seeing in the refrigerator?
4. What does the narrator ask that the bartender thinks is a test?
5. Why does the narrator go to a Fight Club meeting and register to fight a total of fifty men?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the point of Tyler's initiation process into Project Mayhem?
2. How does the narrator realize that he is Tyler Durden?
3. Who does the narrator call following his discovery about himself and Tyler being the same person, receiving more confirmation that it is true?
4. What does one of the Space Monkeys do while the rest are trying to hold the narrator down for castration?
5. What is the point of the mechanic's homework assignment to take four human lives?
6. What does The Narrator do when he learns that he killed Patrick Madden?
7. Why does Tyler blackmail his boss at the film projectionists union?
8. Why would the narrator rather see Raymond Hessel shot and dead than working in the convenience store?
9. What does the narrator find out is going on at home when he returns to the Paper Street house from the bar in Seattle?
10. Why is Marla's life in danger now that she has been following the narrator as his split personality, Tyler?
This section contains 1,208 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)