|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mechanic ask the narrator following the car crash?
(a) If what the narrator said about his job was true.
(b) If he really did want to die.
(c) If he had done a good job.
(d) If he made Fight Club up accidentally.
2. Who is Raymond Hessel?
(a) A cousin of the narrator.
(b) A cashier at a convenience store.
(c) One of the narrator's enemies.
(d) A new Fight Club member.
3. How does the narrator convince Marla that he is not Tyler Durden?
(a) He tells her he made Tyler up.
(b) He shows her his credit card receipts.
(c) He shows her his license.
(d) He tells her a story only the narrator would know.
4. What is the intended purpose of using liposuctioned fat found in medical waste dumps for soap production?
(a) To make enough money to keep Project Mayhem afloat.
(b) To show society that soap can be made from their own fat.
(c) To sell the soap back to people who paid money to get the fat taken out.
(d) To ruin the skin of people who received liposuction.
5. Who does Marla only recognize the narrator as?
(a) The narrator.
(b) A schizophrenic.
(c) A murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
2. What is the mechanic supposed to do the evening he was in the Cadillac with the narrator and the three Space Monkeys?
3. What does Tyler tell his boss to do after firing him?
4. When does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot a man?
5. When his boss fires him, what does the narrator do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the objective of Project Mayhem?
2. Why are the members of Project Mayhem called Space Monkeys?
3. What does the narrator tell the mechanic he wishes he had done before he died and why?
4. What is the purpose of the different committees within Project Mayhem?
5. What does one of the Space Monkeys do while the rest are trying to hold the narrator down for castration?
6. Why does the narrator tell Marla to keep him awake and, in the event that he does fall asleep, follow him and take note of everything he does?
7. Why is Marla's life in danger now that she has been following the narrator as his split personality, Tyler?
8. Why does the narrator go through Raymond Hessel's wallet during his homework assignment?
9. What does the narrator discover when he reaches his company's building following Bob's death and how does he know this?
10. How does The Narrator find out that he killed Patrick Madden?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)