|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops the narrator from jumping out of the window and killing himself?
(a) The police.
(c) Project Mayhem.
(d) Wanting to catch Tyler.
2. What does the bartender show the narrator to confirm his answers to the narrator's questions?
(a) He shows the narrator a picture of him and the bartender.
(b) He tells the narrator the Fight Club rules.
(c) He shows the narrator his chemical kiss.
(d) He shows the narrator his Fight Club tattoo.
3. What does the narrator do to distract himself while attempting to climb out one of the bus windows?
(a) Thinks of his condominium.
(b) Guided meditation.
(c) Thinks of Marla.
(d) Says a prayer.
4. Referring to the magazine articles about human organs, what of "Joe's" does the narrator claim to be after seeing his boss's email?
(a) Joe's complete lack of surprise.
(b) Joe's sarcastic wit.
(c) Joe's abundant boredom.
(d) Joe's never ending disgust.
5. What does the narrator ask that the bartender thinks is a test?
(a) The narrator asks who the bartender is.
(b) The narrator asks about Project Mayhem.
(c) The narrator asks if he knows Tyler Durden.
(d) The narrator asks if he is a member of Fight Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mechanic supposed to do the evening he was in the Cadillac with the narrator and the three Space Monkeys?
2. How did Tyler blackmail his boss after he fired him?
3. What is the name that is given to Fight Club's side project?
4. Who does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot?
5. Where did Tyler use the chill-and-drill technique before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the mechanic right before the car crash and why?
2. What does one of the Space Monkeys do while the rest are trying to hold the narrator down for castration?
3. Why do members of Project Mayhem understand it is better to be shot and killed, which is what happened to Bob, than to go to jail?
4. Why is Marla's life in danger now that she has been following the narrator as his split personality, Tyler?
5. What is the point of Tyler's initiation process into Project Mayhem?
6. How was Tyler able to set up the different Fight Clubs, give other people chemical kisses and start Project Mayhem without the narrator knowing?
7. How does The Narrator find out that he killed Patrick Madden?
8. What is the objective of Project Mayhem?
9. Why are the members of Project Mayhem called Space Monkeys?
10. What does the narrator realize following Bob's death?
This section contains 1,164 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)