|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marla only recognize the narrator as?
(b) A murderer.
(c) The narrator.
(d) A schizophrenic.
2. Why does Marla slap the narrator in the face when they meet after the Space Monkeys attempted to castrate him?
(a) She is sick of his lies.
(b) She thinks he killed Bob.
(c) She saw him with another woman.
(d) She saw him kill someone.
3. What does the narrator ask that the bartender thinks is a test?
(a) The narrator asks if he is a member of Fight Club.
(b) The narrator asks who the bartender is.
(c) The narrator asks about Project Mayhem.
(d) The narrator asks if he knows Tyler Durden.
4. Where does the narrator wake up on after passing out on the bus full of Space Monkeys?
(a) The Paper Street house basement.
(b) The Regent Hotel.
(c) His office building.
(d) His exploded condominium.
5. In the Seattle hotel room, what does Tyler chastise the narrator for doing?
(a) Talking to people about him.
(b) Not believing enough in Project Mayhem.
(c) Not helping out enough.
(d) Not knowing the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Space Monkeys on the bus try to do to the narrator?
2. What was Patrick doing for the mayor that caused him to be killed?
3. What is the chill-and-drill assignment Bob is on?
4. What is the mechanic holding while on the bus with the narrator?
5. What does the narrator ask the mechanic while he is driving the Cadillac?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the different committees within Project Mayhem?
2. How did Tyler anticipate the narrator's meddling with Project Mayhem and what did he do to take care of it?
3. What does the narrator find out is going on at home when he returns to the Paper Street house from the bar in Seattle?
4. What does The Narrator do when he learns that he killed Patrick Madden?
5. What is the objective of Project Mayhem?
6. Why do members of Project Mayhem understand it is better to be shot and killed, which is what happened to Bob, than to go to jail?
7. Why does the narrator go through Raymond Hessel's wallet during his homework assignment?
8. Why is Marla's life in danger now that she has been following the narrator as his split personality, Tyler?
9. Why does Tyler blackmail his boss at the film projectionists union?
10. How was Tyler able to set up the different Fight Clubs, give other people chemical kisses and start Project Mayhem without the narrator knowing?
This section contains 1,174 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)