|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Marla hide out so that the narrator cannot fall asleep?
(a) The Regent Hotel.
(b) His work office.
(c) The basement in the Paper Street house.
(d) His room in the Paper Street house.
2. How did Tyler blackmail his boss after he fired him?
(a) Said he would file a sexual assault case.
(b) Told him about the pornography in the films.
(c) Told him he knew where his family lived.
(d) Threatened to kill him.
3. What does the narrator do to distract himself while attempting to climb out one of the bus windows?
(a) Thinks of Marla.
(b) Thinks of his condominium.
(c) Guided meditation.
(d) Says a prayer.
4. What does the narrator ask the mechanic about him crashing the car?
(a) If he wanted to die.
(b) If the Space Monkeys knew he would do that.
(c) If it was part of his homework assignment.
(d) If he was going to turn himself in for attempted murder.
5. How does the narrator answer the mechanic's question about what he wished he had done before he died?
(a) The Narrator wishes he had told Marla he loved her.
(b) The Narrator wishes he had never met Tyler.
(c) The Narrator wishes he had never fought.
(d) The Narrator wishes he had quit his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. While traveling for business, what does the narrator ask the men he sees with beat-up faces?
2. What is the intended purpose of using liposuctioned fat found in medical waste dumps for soap production?
3. In response to his question, what does Marla say the narrator did for her?
4. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
5. What stops the narrator from jumping out of the window and killing himself?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)