|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator plead to his boss while he beats himself up?
(a) To go get help.
(b) To make him stop.
(c) To leave him alone.
(d) Not to hit him again.
2. What does one Space Monkey do while the others are holding down the narrator on the bus?
(a) Sets his stop watch to time the act.
(b) Takes out a video camera to record the act.
(c) Checks his watch to note what time the act takes place.
(d) Takes out a video camera to use as evidence later.
3. What does the bartender show the narrator to confirm his answers to the narrator's questions?
(a) He tells the narrator the Fight Club rules.
(b) He shows the narrator his chemical kiss.
(c) He shows the narrator his Fight Club tattoo.
(d) He shows the narrator a picture of him and the bartender.
4. What does the narrator ask the mechanic about him crashing the car?
(a) If the Space Monkeys knew he would do that.
(b) If he wanted to die.
(c) If he was going to turn himself in for attempted murder.
(d) If it was part of his homework assignment.
5. What does the narrator notice about the Space Monkeys at the Paper Street house after returning from the bar in Seattle?
(a) They are becoming more violent.
(b) They keep looking at Marla.
(c) They are watching him closely.
(d) They keep calling him Tyler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator give permission to Tyler to go ahead and kill his boss?
2. What do the Space Monkeys on the bus try to do to the narrator?
3. Why are members of Project Mayhem happier to be shot and killed than to be arrested?
4. What stops the narrator from jumping out of the window and killing himself?
5. What does the narrator ask Marla about their relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the point of the mechanic's homework assignment to take four human lives?
2. How was Tyler able to set up the different Fight Clubs, give other people chemical kisses and start Project Mayhem without the narrator knowing?
3. How did Tyler anticipate the narrator's meddling with Project Mayhem and what did he do to take care of it?
4. What does the narrator find out is going on at home when he returns to the Paper Street house from the bar in Seattle?
5. What is the objective of Project Mayhem?
6. What does the narrator tell the mechanic he wishes he had done before he died and why?
7. How does The Narrator find out that he killed Patrick Madden?
8. Why would the narrator rather see Raymond Hessel shot and dead than working in the convenience store?
9. Who does the narrator call following his discovery about himself and Tyler being the same person, receiving more confirmation that it is true?
10. Why does the narrator go through Raymond Hessel's wallet during his homework assignment?
This section contains 1,209 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)