|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Marla hide out so that the narrator cannot fall asleep?
(a) His work office.
(b) The Regent Hotel.
(c) His room in the Paper Street house.
(d) The basement in the Paper Street house.
2. What is the last rule of Project Mayhem that the three Space Monkeys in the Cadillac recite?
(a) You don't give up.
(b) You always fight for what you want.
(c) You don't ask questions.
(d) You always do as Tyler says.
3. What is the mechanic supposed to do the evening he was in the Cadillac with the narrator and the three Space Monkeys?
(a) Pick a fight and tell the truth.
(b) Make four human sacrifices and pick a fight.
(c) Make four human sacrifices and pick up some fat.
(d) Pick up some fat and pick a fight.
4. What is Bob's real name?
(a) Robert Carlson.
(b) Robert Smith.
(c) Robert Anderson.
(d) Robert Paulson.
5. How does the narrator make sure Raymond Hessel will do as he says?
(a) He takes his credit card.
(b) He tells him Space Monkeys will be watching him.
(c) He tells him he will go after his family.
(d) He keeps his license and address.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
2. What does the bartender tell the narrator he was asking about the previous week?
3. What is the mechanic holding while on the bus with the narrator?
4. What does the narrator do to distract himself while attempting to climb out one of the bus windows?
5. What does Tyler want to do to the basement in the Paper Street house?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)