Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
(a) If they are homework assignments by Tyler.
(b) What the consequences of the acts are.
(c) If the police have any leads.
(d) If there is another club like Fight Club.
2. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
(a) To create ways to address society's problems.
(b) To create different kinds of serenity.
(c) To teach all men how to fight.
(d) To create different kinds of chaos in society.
3. What does the mechanic ask the narrator following the car crash?
(a) If he had done a good job.
(b) If he really did want to die.
(c) If what the narrator said about his job was true.
(d) If he made Fight Club up accidentally.
4. What does the narrator plead to his boss while he beats himself up?
(a) To make him stop.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) Not to hit him again.
(d) To go get help.
5. What is the chill-and-drill assignment Bob is on?
(a) Using fire extinguishers on people while robbing a bank.
(b) Using anesthesia on someone and then putting a drill to their head.
(c) Freezing a lock and shattering it.
(d) Being calm while questioning someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. While traveling for business, what does the narrator ask the men he sees with beat-up faces?
2. What does the narrator discover when he arrives to work after going bowling with Marla?
3. What is the goal of Fight Club's side project?
4. Who does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot?
5. Where did Tyler use the chill-and-drill technique before?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)