|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
(a) If there is another club like Fight Club.
(b) If they are homework assignments by Tyler.
(c) What the consequences of the acts are.
(d) If the police have any leads.
2. What happens when the narrator walks into the bar in Seattle?
(a) The bartender says, "No I.D. necessary, sir."
(b) The bartender says, "Free beer, on the house, sir."
(c) The bartender says, "The meeting is taking place downstairs, sir."
(d) The bartender says, "Welcome back, sir."
3. How does the narrator make sure Raymond Hessel will do as he says?
(a) He tells him Space Monkeys will be watching him.
(b) He keeps his license and address.
(c) He tells him he will go after his family.
(d) He takes his credit card.
4. Who is waiting for the narrator in the parking lot with a Cadillac?
(a) The Fight Club mechanic.
(c) The Fight Club secretary.
5. Where do the narrator and Marla hide out so that the narrator cannot fall asleep?
(a) The Regent Hotel.
(b) His room in the Paper Street house.
(c) His work office.
(d) The basement in the Paper Street house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bartender tell the narrator he was asking about the previous week?
2. What is the mechanic supposed to do the evening he was in the Cadillac with the narrator and the three Space Monkeys?
3. Who is Raymond Hessel?
4. What does the narrator discover when he arrives to work after going bowling with Marla?
5. What does Raymond Hessel say he wanted to become?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator discover when he reaches his company's building following Bob's death and how does he know this?
2. Why do members of Project Mayhem understand it is better to be shot and killed, which is what happened to Bob, than to go to jail?
3. What does the narrator find out is going on at home when he returns to the Paper Street house from the bar in Seattle?
4. How does The Narrator find out that he killed Patrick Madden?
5. What is the narrator thinking about at the window of his exploded condominium and what stops him from stepping over the edge?
6. Why are the members of Project Mayhem called Space Monkeys?
7. What does The Narrator do when he learns that he killed Patrick Madden?
8. What is the purpose of the different committees within Project Mayhem?
9. Who does the narrator call following his discovery about himself and Tyler being the same person, receiving more confirmation that it is true?
10. Why does the narrator go through Raymond Hessel's wallet during his homework assignment?
This section contains 1,225 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)