|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marla meet the narrator after the attempted castration, which is also where the two first met?
(a) Melanoma night.
(b) Brain parasites night.
(c) Blood parasites night.
(d) Bowel cancer night.
2. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
(a) If the police have any leads.
(b) If they are homework assignments by Tyler.
(c) If there is another club like Fight Club.
(d) What the consequences of the acts are.
3. What does the narrator do while looking out the window of the building he woke up in after the bus full of Space Monkeys tried to castrate him?
(a) Assesses his life.
(b) Watches a building explode in the distance.
(c) Tells Tyler to show himself.
(d) Watches the Space Monkeys below.
4. How is Raymond Hessel part of the narrator's assignment?
(a) He partners up with the narrator for the human sacrifices.
(b) He is one of twelve human sacrifices.
(c) He is a new member and watched the narrator do his human sacrifices.
(d) He leads the narrator to where the human sacrifices are.
5. What does Marla say the Space Monkeys are doing at the Paper Street house?
(a) Waiting for him to come home.
(b) Shaving their heads.
(c) Committing acts of vandalism.
(d) Working in the basement.
6. Why did the narrator give permission to Tyler to go ahead and kill his boss?
(a) Because he told Tyler he had always wanted to kill his boss.
(b) Because he told the mechanic he wished he had quit his job.
(c) Because Tyler is going on a killing rampage.
(d) Because he told Tyler his boss was going to fire him.
7. What does the narrator ask Marla to do so that Tyler cannot accomplish his goals?
(a) Turn him in to the police.
(b) Make sure he does not fall asleep.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Keep him locked in a room.
8. What does the narrator ask Marla about their relationship?
(a) If she loves Tyler more than him.
(b) How long they have been together.
(c) Why she likes him at all.
(d) If they have slept together.
9. What is the second list the narrator's boss brings into his office after finding it in the copy machine?
(a) List of people who will be killed.
(b) List of targeted buildings for vandalism.
(c) List of current members of Fight Club.
(d) List of what to bring to the Paper Street house.
10. What does the narrator do to distract himself while attempting to climb out one of the bus windows?
(a) Says a prayer.
(b) Thinks of Marla.
(c) Guided meditation.
(d) Thinks of his condominium.
11. What is the goal of Fight Club's side project?
(a) To teach the men they can change history.
(b) To get more people involved.
(c) To annoy the police.
(d) To help society.
12. What does Tyler want to do to the basement in the Paper Street house?
(a) Make a full-scale soap factory.
(b) Rent it out to residents.
(c) Make it another living room.
(d) Turn it into barracks.
13. What do Marla and the narrator decide to do to pass the time and keep him awake?
(a) Go bowling.
(b) Go to a bar.
(c) See a movie.
(d) Go to a concert.
14. What does the narrator smell on his hands after Tyler calls him and says the guys are in the parking lot?
15. Why does Marla slap the narrator in the face when they meet after the Space Monkeys attempted to castrate him?
(a) She thinks he killed Bob.
(b) She saw him with another woman.
(c) She saw him kill someone.
(d) She is sick of his lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men with beat-up faces respond to the narrator's questions?
2. How does the narrator answer the mechanic's question about what he wished he had done before he died?
3. What stops the narrator from jumping out of the window and killing himself?
4. The Narrator gets on a bus with twenty men who have shaved heads. What are the men holding in their hands?
5. What does Raymond Hessel say he wanted to become?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)