|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond Hessel say he wanted to become?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A veternarian.
(d) A writer.
2. What is Bob's real name?
(a) Robert Carlson.
(b) Robert Anderson.
(c) Robert Smith.
(d) Robert Paulson.
3. What does the narrator do to distract himself while attempting to climb out one of the bus windows?
(a) Thinks of Marla.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Guided meditation.
(d) Thinks of his condominium.
4. What does the narrator ask the mechanic while he is driving the Cadillac?
(a) Where Tyler is.
(b) Who makes up the rules.
(c) Where they are going.
(d) Why the Space Monkeys are there.
5. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
(a) What the consequences of the acts are.
(b) If the police have any leads.
(c) If they are homework assignments by Tyler.
(d) If there is another club like Fight Club.
6. What was Patrick doing for the mayor that caused him to be killed?
(a) Compiling a list of Fight Club members.
(b) Compiling a list of Fight Club locations.
(c) Compiling a list of Space Monkeys.
(d) Compiling a list of places Tyler has been.
7. What does the narrator do while looking out the window of the building he woke up in after the bus full of Space Monkeys tried to castrate him?
(a) Tells Tyler to show himself.
(b) Watches a building explode in the distance.
(c) Watches the Space Monkeys below.
(d) Assesses his life.
8. What does the narrator plead to his boss while he beats himself up?
(a) To make him stop.
(b) To go get help.
(c) To leave him alone.
(d) Not to hit him again.
9. Who does Marla only recognize the narrator as?
(a) A schizophrenic.
(b) The narrator.
(c) A murderer.
10. Where do the narrator and Marla hide out so that the narrator cannot fall asleep?
(a) The basement in the Paper Street house.
(b) His room in the Paper Street house.
(c) His work office.
(d) The Regent Hotel.
11. What is the name that is given to Fight Club's side project?
(a) Project Mayhem.
(b) Project Mischief.
(c) Project Destroy.
(d) Project Chaos.
12. Why does Marla slap the narrator in the face when they meet after the Space Monkeys attempted to castrate him?
(a) She is sick of his lies.
(b) She saw him with another woman.
(c) She thinks he killed Bob.
(d) She saw him kill someone.
13. What does the bartender show the narrator to confirm his answers to the narrator's questions?
(a) He tells the narrator the Fight Club rules.
(b) He shows the narrator his chemical kiss.
(c) He shows the narrator his Fight Club tattoo.
(d) He shows the narrator a picture of him and the bartender.
14. Who else does the narrator learn is involved in the plan with the Space Monkeys when the bus is stopped?
(a) People from work.
(c) People at the bus stop.
(d) The cops.
15. How does the narrator make sure Raymond Hessel will do as he says?
(a) He tells him Space Monkeys will be watching him.
(b) He takes his credit card.
(c) He tells him he will go after his family.
(d) He keeps his license and address.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second list the narrator's boss brings into his office after finding it in the copy machine?
2. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
3. Where does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot a man?
4. When does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot a man?
5. What does the narrator ask the mechanic about him crashing the car?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)