|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marla meet the narrator after the attempted castration, which is also where the two first met?
(a) Melanoma night.
(b) Brain parasites night.
(c) Bowel cancer night.
(d) Blood parasites night.
2. What stops the narrator from jumping out of the window and killing himself?
(a) Project Mayhem.
(b) Wanting to catch Tyler.
(d) The police.
3. How does the narrator know the members of Project Mayhem are keeping track of him?
(a) He sees a group of men following him.
(b) Marla calls him "sir."
(c) The Regent Hotel desk clerk calls him "sir."
(d) The taxi driver calls him "sir."
4. What is the name that is given to Fight Club's side project?
(a) Project Mayhem.
(b) Project Destroy.
(c) Project Mischief.
(d) Project Chaos.
5. What does the bartender tell the narrator he was asking about the previous week?
(a) How Project Mayhem was going in Seattle.
(b) If the bartender knew any other people who would want to join.
(c) If the bar basement could be used for Fight Club.
(d) If the Seattle police were shutting down Fight Club.
6. What is the intended purpose of using liposuctioned fat found in medical waste dumps for soap production?
(a) To sell the soap back to people who paid money to get the fat taken out.
(b) To make enough money to keep Project Mayhem afloat.
(c) To show society that soap can be made from their own fat.
(d) To ruin the skin of people who received liposuction.
7. What does the narrator ask the mechanic while he is driving the Cadillac?
(a) Where they are going.
(b) Why the Space Monkeys are there.
(c) Where Tyler is.
(d) Who makes up the rules.
8. How did Tyler take care of the police problem in Seattle?
(a) The Mischief Committee killed the police commissioner.
(b) The Assault Committee threatened to castrate the police commissioner.
(c) The Assault Committee killed the police commissioner.
(d) The Mischief Committee threatened to castrate the police commissioner.
9. What is the mechanic holding while on the bus with the narrator?
(b) A bomb.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
10. What does Marla say the Space Monkeys are doing at the Paper Street house?
(a) Waiting for him to come home.
(b) Committing acts of vandalism.
(c) Shaving their heads.
(d) Working in the basement.
11. What is one of the things the mechanic tells the narrator to buy as part of his assignment?
(a) A gun.
(b) A building plan map.
(d) A knife.
12. What does the narrator do to distract himself while attempting to climb out one of the bus windows?
(a) Says a prayer.
(b) Guided meditation.
(c) Thinks of Marla.
(d) Thinks of his condominium.
13. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
(a) What the consequences of the acts are.
(b) If the police have any leads.
(c) If they are homework assignments by Tyler.
(d) If there is another club like Fight Club.
14. When the narrator comes back to the Paper Street house, what is he afraid of seeing in the refrigerator?
(a) The results of Tyler's castration threats.
(b) Severed heads.
(c) More vats of fat.
(d) Body parts and limbs.
15. For what reason does The Narrator tell Marla her life is in danger?
(a) Project Mayhem cannot have women involved.
(b) Project Mayhem hates women.
(c) Her breast tumor has been metastasizing.
(d) She has followed Tyler and seen what he has done.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Seattle hotel room, what does Tyler chastise the narrator for doing?
2. What does Tyler want to do to the basement in the Paper Street house?
3. What does the narrator tell Raymond Hessel to do, or else he will kill him?
4. Where does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot a man?
5. Why does Marla slap the narrator in the face when they meet after the Space Monkeys attempted to castrate him?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)