|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator make sure Raymond Hessel will do as he says?
(a) He keeps his license and address.
(b) He tells him Space Monkeys will be watching him.
(c) He tells him he will go after his family.
(d) He takes his credit card.
2. What is the second list the narrator's boss brings into his office after finding it in the copy machine?
(a) List of what to bring to the Paper Street house.
(b) List of people who will be killed.
(c) List of current members of Fight Club.
(d) List of targeted buildings for vandalism.
3. What is the chill-and-drill assignment Bob is on?
(a) Being calm while questioning someone.
(b) Using fire extinguishers on people while robbing a bank.
(c) Freezing a lock and shattering it.
(d) Using anesthesia on someone and then putting a drill to their head.
4. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
(a) If there is another club like Fight Club.
(b) If they are homework assignments by Tyler.
(c) What the consequences of the acts are.
(d) If the police have any leads.
5. What is Bob's real name?
(a) Robert Anderson.
(b) Robert Smith.
(c) Robert Paulson.
(d) Robert Carlson.
6. What does the narrator tell Marla that Tyler is trying to do to him?
(a) Steal all of his money.
(b) Take over his life.
(c) Erase his credit.
(d) Get him beaten to death.
7. In response to his question, what does Marla say the narrator did for her?
(a) He saved her life.
(b) He gave her a disease.
(c) He made her optimistic about living.
(d) He ruined her life.
8. How does the narrator convince Marla that he is not Tyler Durden?
(a) He tells her a story only the narrator would know.
(b) He tells her he made Tyler up.
(c) He shows her his credit card receipts.
(d) He shows her his license.
9. What does the narrator ask the mechanic while he is driving the Cadillac?
(a) Why the Space Monkeys are there.
(b) Where they are going.
(c) Where Tyler is.
(d) Who makes up the rules.
10. How did Tyler take care of the police problem in Seattle?
(a) The Mischief Committee killed the police commissioner.
(b) The Assault Committee killed the police commissioner.
(c) The Mischief Committee threatened to castrate the police commissioner.
(d) The Assault Committee threatened to castrate the police commissioner.
11. What do the security guards see when they enter the hotel manager's office?
(a) The Narrator lying on the floor alone.
(b) The hotel manager with his hands on the narrator.
(c) Only the hotel manager, because the narrator fled the scene.
(d) No one is there.
12. Who is waiting for the narrator in the parking lot with a Cadillac?
(a) The Fight Club secretary.
(b) The Fight Club mechanic.
13. How is Raymond Hessel part of the narrator's assignment?
(a) He is a new member and watched the narrator do his human sacrifices.
(b) He partners up with the narrator for the human sacrifices.
(c) He leads the narrator to where the human sacrifices are.
(d) He is one of twelve human sacrifices.
14. Where did Tyler use the chill-and-drill technique before?
(a) A catering event.
(b) The Paper Street house.
(c) The police commissioner's home.
(d) The narrator's condominium.
15. How did Tyler blackmail his boss after he fired him?
(a) Said he would file a sexual assault case.
(b) Threatened to kill him.
(c) Told him he knew where his family lived.
(d) Told him about the pornography in the films.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Narrator gets on a bus with twenty men who have shaved heads. What are the men holding in their hands?
2. Who else does the narrator learn is involved in the plan with the Space Monkeys when the bus is stopped?
3. While traveling for business, what does the narrator ask the men he sees with beat-up faces?
4. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
5. What does the narrator notice about the Space Monkeys at the Paper Street house after returning from the bar in Seattle?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)