|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mayor's envoy that The Narrator shot and killed?
(a) Patrick McCarthy.
(b) Patrick Matthews.
(c) Patrick McCormick.
(d) Patrick Madden.
2. How is Raymond Hessel part of the narrator's assignment?
(a) He leads the narrator to where the human sacrifices are.
(b) He partners up with the narrator for the human sacrifices.
(c) He is a new member and watched the narrator do his human sacrifices.
(d) He is one of twelve human sacrifices.
3. Where does Marla meet the narrator after the attempted castration, which is also where the two first met?
(a) Bowel cancer night.
(b) Blood parasites night.
(c) Melanoma night.
(d) Brain parasites night.
4. While traveling for business, what does the narrator ask the men he sees with beat-up faces?
(a) If they have seen Tyler.
(b) Why they joined Fight Club.
(c) Which Fight Club chapter they are in.
(d) Who they last fought.
5. What is the second list the narrator's boss brings into his office after finding it in the copy machine?
(a) List of targeted buildings for vandalism.
(b) List of people who will be killed.
(c) List of current members of Fight Club.
(d) List of what to bring to the Paper Street house.
6. Where does the narrator wake up on after passing out on the bus full of Space Monkeys?
(a) The Paper Street house basement.
(b) His office building.
(c) The Regent Hotel.
(d) His exploded condominium.
7. What does Tyler tell his boss to do after firing him?
(a) Get him another job.
(b) Write a referral for him.
(c) Keep sending him paychecks.
(d) Join Fight Club.
8. What happens when the narrator walks into the bar in Seattle?
(a) The bartender says, "The meeting is taking place downstairs, sir."
(b) The bartender says, "Free beer, on the house, sir."
(c) The bartender says, "Welcome back, sir."
(d) The bartender says, "No I.D. necessary, sir."
9. How many days does the young man stand on the Paper Street house porch until Tyler lets him in?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One day.
10. How did Tyler take care of the police problem in Seattle?
(a) The Assault Committee killed the police commissioner.
(b) The Assault Committee threatened to castrate the police commissioner.
(c) The Mischief Committee killed the police commissioner.
(d) The Mischief Committee threatened to castrate the police commissioner.
11. When does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot a man?
(a) During the murder scene at a murder mystery party.
(b) When she followed him to the bathroom.
(c) During a raid of the hotel.
(d) When the lights went down during a film.
12. What is the goal of Fight Club's side project?
(a) To help society.
(b) To teach the men they can change history.
(c) To get more people involved.
(d) To annoy the police.
13. What does the narrator tell Raymond Hessel to do, or else he will kill him?
(a) Join Project Mayhem.
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Empty the register.
(d) Make a human sacrifice.
14. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
(a) Nothing. He is not important.
(b) Chant his name.
(c) Tell stories about him.
(d) Recite a eulogy.
15. Who does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot?
(a) The mayor's envoy on criminal activity.
(b) The mayor's envoy on recycling.
(c) The mayor's envoy on homicide.
(d) The mayor's envoy on vandalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men with beat-up faces respond to the narrator's questions?
2. What does one Space Monkey do while the others are holding down the narrator on the bus?
3. What is the mechanic holding while on the bus with the narrator?
4. What does the narrator ask Raymond Hessel when he finds his student I.D.?
5. What is the mechanic supposed to do the evening he was in the Cadillac with the narrator and the three Space Monkeys?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)