|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell Marla that Tyler is trying to do to him?
(a) Take over his life.
(b) Get him beaten to death.
(c) Erase his credit.
(d) Steal all of his money.
2. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
(a) To create different kinds of serenity.
(b) To create different kinds of chaos in society.
(c) To create ways to address society's problems.
(d) To teach all men how to fight.
3. What does the narrator smell on his hands after Tyler calls him and says the guys are in the parking lot?
4. What does the bartender show the narrator to confirm his answers to the narrator's questions?
(a) He tells the narrator the Fight Club rules.
(b) He shows the narrator his chemical kiss.
(c) He shows the narrator his Fight Club tattoo.
(d) He shows the narrator a picture of him and the bartender.
5. What does the narrator ask that the bartender thinks is a test?
(a) The narrator asks if he knows Tyler Durden.
(b) The narrator asks about Project Mayhem.
(c) The narrator asks if he is a member of Fight Club.
(d) The narrator asks who the bartender is.
6. What does Marla say the Space Monkeys are doing at the Paper Street house?
(a) Waiting for him to come home.
(b) Committing acts of vandalism.
(c) Working in the basement.
(d) Shaving their heads.
7. Who does Marla only recognize the narrator as?
(a) A schizophrenic.
(c) The narrator.
(d) A murderer.
8. What stops the narrator from jumping out of the window and killing himself?
(a) Project Mayhem.
(c) The police.
(d) Wanting to catch Tyler.
9. Who is waiting for the narrator in the parking lot with a Cadillac?
(b) The Fight Club mechanic.
(c) The Fight Club secretary.
10. What does the narrator ask the mechanic while he is driving the Cadillac?
(a) Who makes up the rules.
(b) Where Tyler is.
(c) Where they are going.
(d) Why the Space Monkeys are there.
11. For what reason does The Narrator tell Marla her life is in danger?
(a) Project Mayhem cannot have women involved.
(b) Her breast tumor has been metastasizing.
(c) Project Mayhem hates women.
(d) She has followed Tyler and seen what he has done.
12. Where does the narrator wake up on after passing out on the bus full of Space Monkeys?
(a) The Paper Street house basement.
(b) His exploded condominium.
(c) The Regent Hotel.
(d) His office building.
13. How many days does the young man stand on the Paper Street house porch until Tyler lets him in?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
14. What is the name of the mayor's envoy that The Narrator shot and killed?
(a) Patrick McCormick.
(b) Patrick Matthews.
(c) Patrick Madden.
(d) Patrick McCarthy.
15. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
(a) Nothing. He is not important.
(b) Recite a eulogy.
(c) Chant his name.
(d) Tell stories about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bartender tell the narrator he was asking about the previous week?
2. What is Bob's real name?
3. What does the narrator threaten the hotel manager with?
4. What does the narrator ask Marla to do so that Tyler cannot accomplish his goals?
5. What does the narrator discover when he arrives to work after going bowling with Marla?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)