|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the mechanic while he is driving the Cadillac?
(a) Where they are going.
(b) Why the Space Monkeys are there.
(c) Where Tyler is.
(d) Who makes up the rules.
2. Following Tyler's admittance of the young man into the Paper Street house, where does the narrator finally fall asleep?
(a) On a bus.
(b) The Paper Street basement.
(c) Marla's bed.
(d) His office desk.
3. Who does Marla only recognize the narrator as?
(b) The narrator.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A schizophrenic.
4. What is the name of the mayor's envoy that The Narrator shot and killed?
(a) Patrick Madden.
(b) Patrick McCormick.
(c) Patrick McCarthy.
(d) Patrick Matthews.
5. What does the bartender tell the narrator he was asking about the previous week?
(a) How Project Mayhem was going in Seattle.
(b) If the bar basement could be used for Fight Club.
(c) If the bartender knew any other people who would want to join.
(d) If the Seattle police were shutting down Fight Club.
6. What is the name that is given to Fight Club's side project?
(a) Project Destroy.
(b) Project Chaos.
(c) Project Mischief.
(d) Project Mayhem.
7. How is Raymond Hessel part of the narrator's assignment?
(a) He leads the narrator to where the human sacrifices are.
(b) He partners up with the narrator for the human sacrifices.
(c) He is a new member and watched the narrator do his human sacrifices.
(d) He is one of twelve human sacrifices.
8. How did Tyler take care of the police problem in Seattle?
(a) The Mischief Committee killed the police commissioner.
(b) The Assault Committee threatened to castrate the police commissioner.
(c) The Assault Committee killed the police commissioner.
(d) The Mischief Committee threatened to castrate the police commissioner.
9. How does the narrator know his boss is dead?
(a) Because his wife is there, crying.
(b) Because Tyler knows.
(c) Because his coworkers tell him.
(d) Because his body is being lifted into an ambulance.
10. What is the chill-and-drill assignment Bob is on?
(a) Using fire extinguishers on people while robbing a bank.
(b) Using anesthesia on someone and then putting a drill to their head.
(c) Freezing a lock and shattering it.
(d) Being calm while questioning someone.
11. What does the narrator ask the mechanic about him crashing the car?
(a) If it was part of his homework assignment.
(b) If the Space Monkeys knew he would do that.
(c) If he wanted to die.
(d) If he was going to turn himself in for attempted murder.
12. Who else does the narrator learn is involved in the plan with the Space Monkeys when the bus is stopped?
(a) People from work.
(b) The cops.
(c) People at the bus stop.
13. Who is waiting for the narrator in the parking lot with a Cadillac?
(a) The Fight Club secretary.
(d) The Fight Club mechanic.
14. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
(a) Tell stories about him.
(b) Nothing. He is not important.
(c) Chant his name.
(d) Recite a eulogy.
15. What does the bartender show the narrator to confirm his answers to the narrator's questions?
(a) He shows the narrator his chemical kiss.
(b) He shows the narrator a picture of him and the bartender.
(c) He shows the narrator his Fight Club tattoo.
(d) He tells the narrator the Fight Club rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. When his boss fires him, what does the narrator do?
2. What does one Space Monkey do while the others are holding down the narrator on the bus?
3. For what reason does The Narrator tell Marla her life is in danger?
4. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
5. Who is Raymond Hessel?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)