|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask Marla about their relationship?
(a) If she loves Tyler more than him.
(b) How long they have been together.
(c) If they have slept together.
(d) Why she likes him at all.
2. What does the narrator notice about the Space Monkeys at the Paper Street house after returning from the bar in Seattle?
(a) They keep calling him Tyler.
(b) They are watching him closely.
(c) They keep looking at Marla.
(d) They are becoming more violent.
3. What does the narrator ask Marla to do so that Tyler cannot accomplish his goals?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Turn him in to the police.
(c) Keep him locked in a room.
(d) Make sure he does not fall asleep.
4. When the narrator comes back to the Paper Street house, what is he afraid of seeing in the refrigerator?
(a) Severed heads.
(b) More vats of fat.
(c) The results of Tyler's castration threats.
(d) Body parts and limbs.
5. Who else does the narrator learn is involved in the plan with the Space Monkeys when the bus is stopped?
(a) People from work.
(b) The cops.
(d) People at the bus stop.
6. What does the narrator discover when he arrives to work after going bowling with Marla?
(a) Police barricades surrounding the building.
(b) His boss has fired him.
(c) Members of Project Mayhem are waiting for him in the parking lot.
(d) The building has been blown up.
7. What is the intended purpose of using liposuctioned fat found in medical waste dumps for soap production?
(a) To sell the soap back to people who paid money to get the fat taken out.
(b) To ruin the skin of people who received liposuction.
(c) To make enough money to keep Project Mayhem afloat.
(d) To show society that soap can be made from their own fat.
8. When does Marla say she saw the narrator shoot a man?
(a) During a raid of the hotel.
(b) During the murder scene at a murder mystery party.
(c) When she followed him to the bathroom.
(d) When the lights went down during a film.
9. What does the narrator do to distract himself while attempting to climb out one of the bus windows?
(a) Says a prayer.
(b) Thinks of his condominium.
(c) Guided meditation.
(d) Thinks of Marla.
10. What is the last rule of Project Mayhem that the three Space Monkeys in the Cadillac recite?
(a) You always fight for what you want.
(b) You don't give up.
(c) You always do as Tyler says.
(d) You don't ask questions.
11. What is one of the things the mechanic tells the narrator to buy as part of his assignment?
(a) A building plan map.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
12. Referring to the magazine articles about human organs, what of "Joe's" does the narrator claim to be after seeing his boss's email?
(a) Joe's abundant boredom.
(b) Joe's complete lack of surprise.
(c) Joe's never ending disgust.
(d) Joe's sarcastic wit.
13. What is Bob's real name?
(a) Robert Paulson.
(b) Robert Carlson.
(c) Robert Smith.
(d) Robert Anderson.
14. How does the narrator know the members of Project Mayhem are keeping track of him?
(a) Marla calls him "sir."
(b) He sees a group of men following him.
(c) The Regent Hotel desk clerk calls him "sir."
(d) The taxi driver calls him "sir."
15. What does Marla say the Space Monkeys are doing at the Paper Street house?
(a) Waiting for him to come home.
(b) Shaving their heads.
(c) Working in the basement.
(d) Committing acts of vandalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mayor's envoy that The Narrator shot and killed?
2. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
3. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
4. How does the narrator make sure Raymond Hessel will do as he says?
5. What does Tyler want to do to the basement in the Paper Street house?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)