|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marla think she has when she urgently asks the narrator to come to the Regent Hotel?
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Brain parasites.
(d) Breast cancer.
2. Who thwarts the narrator's attempts to find relief at the support groups?
(d) No one.
3. What is the narrator's job title?
(a) Recall Campaign Coordinator.
(b) Administrative Campaign Coordinator.
(c) Chief Financial Officer.
(d) Chief Executive Officer.
4. What does the narrator participate in at the brain parasites meeting?
(b) A memorial for the passed member.
(c) Guided meditation.
5. What does Tyler urinate into in the stopped elevator?
(a) A casserole.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A bowl of soup.
(d) A bag of chips.
6. Where does the narrator first meet Tyler Durden?
(a) The city.
(b) The beach.
(c) A park.
(d) On a plane.
7. What does the narrator find in the toilet at the Paper Street house?
(d) A condom.
8. What does the narrator think about while Bob is reciting the rules of Fight Club?
(a) Why Tyler did not assign him to start other Fight Clubs.
(b) Why Tyler does not tell him anything.
(c) How Tyler found the time to hold other Fight Club meetings.
(d) How Tyler is getting so many people interested in Fight Club.
9. Whom does the narrator meet at this support group?
(c) No one.
10. What did Marla tell the narrator was her reason for not wanting to go to the support group meeting?
(a) She was going to commit suicide.
(b) She was not interested in the meetings any more.
(c) She felt ill and wanted to stay in.
(d) She had company coming over.
11. What does the narrator listen to Tyler recount while he is being held captive by Tyler?
(a) His life story.
(b) How Fight Club was all his idea.
(c) How they will be historically famous.
(d) His desire to return to the way things were.
12. What does Tyler do to the narrator's hand?
(a) Kisses it.
(b) Shakes it.
(c) Sears a chemical burn onto it.
(d) Cuts it with a knife.
13. What support group does the narrator attend several months prior to the opening scene?
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Brain parasites.
(d) Testicular cancer.
14. How does the narrator realize it is Tuesday while his boss reads from the paper he found in the copy machine?
(a) His boss only comes in on Tuesdays.
(b) His boss read the date from the piece of paper.
(c) His boss is holding his Number One Boss mug.
(d) His boss is wearing his gray tie.
15. What is in the narrator's mouth when the book opens?
(c) A gun.
(d) Chewing gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler give the narrator after they meet?
2. What is Tyler doing when the narrator first sees him?
3. What does the narrator realize about Fight Club over the next few weeks?
4. What does the narrator infer when he sees what is in the toilet at the Paper Street house?
5. What did Tyler put on the back of the narrator's hand?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)