|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator participate in at the brain parasites meeting?
(b) A memorial for the passed member.
(c) Guided meditation.
2. What does Tyler sell that he makes using homemade ingredients?
3. What does Tyler ask the narrator never to do concerning Marla?
(a) Offer her anything.
(b) Talk to her about Tyler.
(c) Let her stay too long.
(d) Be nice to her.
4. What does the narrator discover has happened when he returns home?
(a) His apartment exploded.
(b) His apartment is being fumigated.
(c) Someone's apartment caught fire.
(d) His apartment was burglarized.
5. What did Marla tell the narrator was her reason for not wanting to go to the support group meeting?
(a) She felt ill and wanted to stay in.
(b) She was going to commit suicide.
(c) She had company coming over.
(d) She was not interested in the meetings any more.
6. What does the person calling the Paper Street house ask the narrator about?
(a) The Paper Street house.
(b) Fight Club.
(c) The condominium explosion.
(d) Tyler Durden.
7. What does the narrator think about while Bob is reciting the rules of Fight Club?
(a) Why Tyler did not assign him to start other Fight Clubs.
(b) How Tyler found the time to hold other Fight Club meetings.
(c) How Tyler is getting so many people interested in Fight Club.
(d) Why Tyler does not tell him anything.
8. What does the narrator's boss find in the copy machine that he reads to the narrator?
(a) A list of membership fees for Fight Club.
(b) Locations for Fight Club.
(c) A list of rules for Fight Club.
(d) A list of Fight Club members.
9. What does the narrator take delight in calling himself and Tyler at the banquet?
(a) Guerilla terrorists.
(c) Gang leaders.
(d) Hardened criminals.
10. What is Marla doing in the narrator's mind during the support meeting?
(a) Smoking a cigarette.
(d) Eating an apple.
11. What brand is the narrator's furniture that is out in the street?
(a) Bed, Bath & Beyond.
(b) Crate & Barrel.
(c) Thrift store.
12. What did Tyler do to the hostess the first time he sabotaged a dinner party?
(a) Exposed himself.
(b) Spat in her food.
(c) Peed into a bottle of her perfume.
(d) Burned the food.
13. Who are on the floors below Tyler and the narrator in the opening scene of the book?
(b) The cleaning people.
(c) The security guards.
(d) The Members of the Mischief Committee.
14. How does the narrator finally meet Marla Singer?
(a) In a group poetry session.
(b) After the meeting.
(c) In a therapeutic physical contact session.
(d) In a group prayer.
15. What did Tyler put on the back of the narrator's hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following his first encounter with Tyler, which support group does the narrator visit?
2. What does the narrator fantasize about when traveling for his job?
3. What does Marla ask the narrator to do for her at the Regent Hotel?
4. What does Tyler remind the narrator of while his hand is burning?
5. What did the telegram that Tyler sent Marla's mother say?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)