1. Where are Tyler and the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
The Parker-Morris Building.
2. What is in the narrator's mouth when the book opens?
3. Who are on the floors below Tyler and the narrator in the opening scene of the book?
The Members of the Mischief Committee.
4. What are the people on the floors below Tyler and the narrator doing?
Throwing office furniture out of the window.
5. What does the narrator recite while with Tyler?
Different ways to make explosives.
6. What does the narrator listen to Tyler recount while he is being held captive by Tyler?
How they will be historically famous.
This section contains 5,824 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)