|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Tyler and the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The Tasker-Morris Building.
(b) City Hall.
(c) The Parker-Morris Building.
(d) The Empire State Building.
2. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
(a) To teach all men how to fight.
(b) To create different kinds of chaos in society.
(c) To create ways to address society's problems.
(d) To create different kinds of serenity.
3. What did security find in the narrator's bag?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A razor.
(c) A CD player.
(d) Ingredients for making a bomb.
4. What does the narrator ask Raymond Hessel when he finds his student I.D.?
(a) Where he goes to school.
(b) Why he is working at the convenience store.
(c) Why he is bothering with school.
(d) Why he is not in school any longer.
5. What do the police suspect caused the damage to the narrator's apartment?
(a) A gas leak.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Foul play.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator take from Raymond Hessel?
2. Who are Tyler and the narrator serving at the banquet?
3. What does Marla think she has when she urgently asks the narrator to come to the Regent Hotel?
4. What does the narrator describe as anarchy, guns and an explosion?
5. What does Tyler tell the narrator he should do while he is being questioned on the phone?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)