|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask Raymond Hessel when he finds his student I.D.?
(a) Why he is not in school any longer.
(b) Why he is bothering with school.
(c) Why he is working at the convenience store.
(d) Where he goes to school.
2. What is the last rule of Project Mayhem that the three Space Monkeys in the Cadillac recite?
(a) You always do as Tyler says.
(b) You don't ask questions.
(c) You always fight for what you want.
(d) You don't give up.
3. What does the narrator learn about through his job?
(a) Corrupt business practices.
(b) Stock quotes.
(c) Insider trading tips.
(d) Impending lay-offs.
4. Where did Tyler use the chill-and-drill technique before?
(a) The narrator's condominium.
(b) A catering event.
(c) The Paper Street house.
(d) The police commissioner's home.
5. What did Tyler send Marla's mother that the narrator is confused about?
(a) 15 lb. box of chocolates.
(b) Bouquet of roses.
(c) A death threat.
(d) Obscene pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are members of Project Mayhem happier to be shot and killed than to be arrested?
2. What do the security guards see when they enter the hotel manager's office?
3. How did Tyler blackmail his boss after he fired him?
4. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
5. What does Marla say the Space Monkeys are doing at the Paper Street house?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)