|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meeting does the narrator attend when his insomnia returns?
(a) Men Alone Are Men Divided.
(b) Remaining Men Together.
(c) Always Together, Always men.
(d) Men United.
2. What does the narrator ask Marla about their relationship?
(a) If she loves Tyler more than him.
(b) Why she likes him at all.
(c) How long they have been together.
(d) If they have slept together.
3. What is the favor Tyler asks of the narrator after agreeing to let the narrator stay with him?
(a) Not to swindle Tyler.
(b) To help Tyler with a job.
(c) To hit Tyler as hard as he can.
(d) To pay Tyler rent.
4. What does the narrator realize about Fight Club over the next few weeks?
(a) People have been breaking the first rule of Fight Club.
(b) Tyler is crazy.
(c) No one is interested in Fight Club.
(d) He does not want to be a part of Fight Club.
5. What does the narrator notice about the Space Monkeys at the Paper Street house after returning from the bar in Seattle?
(a) They keep looking at Marla.
(b) They are watching him closely.
(c) They keep calling him Tyler.
(d) They are becoming more violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the mechanic while he is driving the Cadillac?
2. Why does the narrator wonder if Tyler and Marla are the same person?
3. Who thwarts the narrator's attempts to find relief at the support groups?
4. What does Tyler urge the narrator to realize while his hand is burning?
5. What does the narrator take from Raymond Hessel?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)