|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator arrives at the meeting, Bob is there. What does Bob tell him?
(a) The group was disbanded.
(b) Everyone died.
(c) They are in the wrong room.
(d) The group moved to a different location.
2. What does the person who calls the Paper Street house and questions the narrator tell him?
(a) He needs to come to the precinct.
(b) He is needed to identify a suspect.
(c) Not to leave town.
(d) The police have some leads on what happened to his apartment.
3. What does Tyler urinate into in the stopped elevator?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A bag of chips.
(c) A casserole.
(d) A bowl of soup.
4. What did Marla decide about cancer after finding her first lump?
(a) That she would die within a month.
(b) That she would try to beat it.
(c) If she was dying she did not want to know.
(d) She would kill herself.
5. What does the narrator do to distract himself while Tyler is burning his hand?
(a) Practices guided meditation.
(b) Thinks of calming scenery.
(c) Thinks about dying.
(d) Recalls a fond memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler tell the narrator he will be one step closer to by realizing his mortality?
2. Which member of the brain parasites support group does the narrator learn has died?
3. What does Marla notice about the narrator while he is at the Regent Hotel with her?
4. Who came to the Regent Hotel after Tyler picked up Marla?
5. What does Tyler give the narrator after they meet?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)