|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the narrator's mouth when the book opens?
(a) A gun.
(b) Chewing gum.
2. What does the narrator fantasize about when traveling for his job?
(a) A different job.
3. Where does the narrator first meet Tyler Durden?
(a) A park.
(b) The city.
(c) On a plane.
(d) The beach.
4. What did Tyler put on the back of the narrator's hand?
5. Why does the narrator wonder if Tyler and Marla are the same person?
(a) They wear the same clothes.
(b) They are always together.
(c) They are so similar.
(d) They are never in the same room at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's job title?
2. Who are on the floors below Tyler and the narrator in the opening scene of the book?
3. What does the narrator dream about after calling Marla to ask if she was going to the support group meeting?
4. What does Tyler ask the narrator never to do concerning Marla?
5. What does the narrator call his life of travel for his job?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)