|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tyler give the narrator after they meet?
(a) His address.
(b) His business card.
(c) His phone number.
(d) A high five.
2. Why does the narrator wonder if Tyler and Marla are the same person?
(a) They are so similar.
(b) They wear the same clothes.
(c) They are always together.
(d) They are never in the same room at the same time.
3. What does the narrator dream about after calling Marla to ask if she was going to the support group meeting?
(a) Killing Marla.
(b) Going to Fight Club.
(c) Having sex with Marla.
(d) Moving out of the Paper Street house.
4. After the narrator calls Tyler for the first time, what do the two of them decide to do?
(a) Grab a couple beers.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go back to Tyler's place.
(d) Go out to dinner.
5. What did the telegram that Tyler sent Marla's mother say?
(a) "Cannot live like this, please help!"
(b) "Broke and hungry, please help!"
(c) "Depressed and lonely, please help!"
(d) "Hideously wrinkled, please help!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator discover has happened when he returns home?
2. When the narrator recalls calling Marla to ask if she was going to a meeting, which support group was he asking about?
3. What is the narrator suffering from at the time he goes to this support group?
4. What is Marla doing in the narrator's mind during the support meeting?
5. What does the narrator describe as anarchy, guns and an explosion?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)