|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police suspect caused the damage to the narrator's apartment?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A gas leak.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Foul play.
2. What is the narrator suffering from at the time he goes to this support group?
(a) Memory loss.
3. Why is one of the narrator's bags delayed at the airport?
(a) It was vibrating.
(b) It was sent to the wrong baggage claim.
(c) It had no tag on it.
(d) It was stopped by a narcotics dog.
4. What happens when the narrator walks into the bar in Seattle?
(a) The bartender says, "No I.D. necessary, sir."
(b) The bartender says, "The meeting is taking place downstairs, sir."
(c) The bartender says, "Welcome back, sir."
(d) The bartender says, "Free beer, on the house, sir."
5. What did Tyler put on the back of the narrator's hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator infer when he sees what is in the toilet at the Paper Street house?
2. How did Tyler alert the hostess about what he did to her bottle of perfume?
3. What does Tyler tell the narrator he will be one step closer to by realizing his mortality?
4. The narrator tells his boss to be careful who he shows the piece of paper to. What reason does he give for this?
5. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)