|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator listen to Tyler recount while he is being held captive by Tyler?
(a) How Fight Club was all his idea.
(b) His life story.
(c) How they will be historically famous.
(d) His desire to return to the way things were.
2. What does Tyler urge the narrator to realize while his hand is burning?
(a) The pain.
(b) The insanity.
(c) The fear.
(d) The hopelessness.
3. What does the narrator infer when he sees what is in the toilet at the Paper Street house?
(a) The narrator must have been sick during the night.
(b) Tyler is out of his mind.
(c) Tyler must be sick.
(d) Tyler and Marla have met.
4. What was Tyler's job when he first did something like sabotaging a dinner party?
(a) Prep cook.
5. Who are on the floors below Tyler and the narrator in the opening scene of the book?
(a) The Members of the Mischief Committee.
(c) The security guards.
(d) The cleaning people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler urinate into in the stopped elevator?
2. After the narrator calls Tyler for the first time, what do the two of them decide to do?
3. What does the narrator fantasize about when traveling for his job?
4. What did security find in the narrator's bag?
5. Where are Tyler and the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)