|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Tyler and the narrator serving at the banquet?
(b) Elderly people.
(d) A labor union.
2. What does the narrator infer when he sees what is in the toilet at the Paper Street house?
(a) Tyler must be sick.
(b) Tyler and Marla have met.
(c) Tyler is out of his mind.
(d) The narrator must have been sick during the night.
3. What does Tyler tell the narrator about how he met Maria?
(a) She was walking down Paper Street.
(b) She was at the banquet he had just served.
(c) She called the house and he picked up.
(d) He bumped into her at a store.
4. What are the people on the floors below Tyler and the narrator doing?
(a) Throwing office furniture out of the window.
(b) Cleaning the offices.
(c) Stealing office furniture.
(d) Checking the floors.
5. What is the narrator suffering from at the time he goes to this support group?
(c) Memory loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hostess do when Tyler told her about the pee in the perfume bottle?
2. Which member of the brain parasites support group does the narrator learn has died?
3. How does the narrator finally meet Marla Singer?
4. What does Tyler remind the narrator of while his hand is burning?
5. What does Tyler give the narrator after they meet?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)