|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the articles about that the narrator reads to distract himself?
(a) Animal organs.
(b) Human organs talking in the first person.
(c) Human organs talking to other human organs.
(d) Medical problems.
2. When the narrator recalls calling Marla to ask if she was going to a meeting, which support group was he asking about?
(c) Brain parasites.
(d) Blood parasites.
3. Who came to the Regent Hotel after Tyler picked up Marla?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The police.
(c) The supervisor.
(d) The paramedics.
4. Where does the narrator first meet Tyler Durden?
(a) The city.
(b) On a plane.
(c) The beach.
(d) A park.
5. What does Tyler tell the narrator about how he met Maria?
(a) She was at the banquet he had just served.
(b) He bumped into her at a store.
(c) She called the house and he picked up.
(d) She was walking down Paper Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator discover has happened when he returns home?
2. What does Tyler urge the narrator to realize while his hand is burning?
3. What does the narrator do to distract himself while Tyler is burning his hand?
4. What is in the narrator's mouth when the book opens?
5. What did the hostess do when Tyler told her about the pee in the perfume bottle?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)