|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tyler alert the hostess about what he did to her bottle of perfume?
(a) Drew her a picture.
(b) Left her clues.
(c) Showed her pictures of the act.
(d) Wrote her an anonymous note.
2. What does the narrator infer when he sees what is in the toilet at the Paper Street house?
(a) The narrator must have been sick during the night.
(b) Tyler must be sick.
(c) Tyler is out of his mind.
(d) Tyler and Marla have met.
3. How many days does the young man stand on the Paper Street house porch until Tyler lets him in?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
4. Who came to the Regent Hotel after Tyler picked up Marla?
(a) The police.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The paramedics.
(d) The supervisor.
5. What does Tyler give the narrator after they meet?
(a) His business card.
(b) A high five.
(c) His address.
(d) His phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator call his life of travel for his job?
2. What does the person who calls the Paper Street house and questions the narrator tell him?
3. What does Marla notice about the narrator while he is at the Regent Hotel with her?
4. What did Marla decide about cancer after finding her first lump?
5. What did Tyler put on the back of the narrator's hand?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)