|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator convince Marla that he is not Tyler Durden?
(a) He shows her his credit card receipts.
(b) He tells her he made Tyler up.
(c) He shows her his license.
(d) He tells her a story only the narrator would know.
2. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
(a) If there is another club like Fight Club.
(b) If the police have any leads.
(c) What the consequences of the acts are.
(d) If they are homework assignments by Tyler.
3. Where did Tyler use the chill-and-drill technique before?
(a) The Paper Street house.
(b) A catering event.
(c) The police commissioner's home.
(d) The narrator's condominium.
4. Who does Marla only recognize the narrator as?
(a) A schizophrenic.
(b) A murderer.
(c) The narrator.
5. What is the goal of Fight Club's side project?
(a) To teach the men they can change history.
(b) To get more people involved.
(c) To annoy the police.
(d) To help society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tyler do to the narrator's hand?
2. What does the narrator notice about the Space Monkeys at the Paper Street house after returning from the bar in Seattle?
3. What does Tyler tell the narrator about how he met Maria?
4. What do the security guards see when they enter the hotel manager's office?
5. Who calls Tyler into his office to fire him from his job?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)