|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator wonder if Tyler and Marla are the same person?
(a) They are always together.
(b) They are never in the same room at the same time.
(c) They wear the same clothes.
(d) They are so similar.
2. What do the members of Project Mayhem do in remembrance of Bob?
(a) Chant his name.
(b) Tell stories about him.
(c) Nothing. He is not important.
(d) Recite a eulogy.
3. What is the goal of Fight Club's side project?
(a) To help society.
(b) To get more people involved.
(c) To annoy the police.
(d) To teach the men they can change history.
4. How did Tyler blackmail his boss after he fired him?
(a) Told him about the pornography in the films.
(b) Told him he knew where his family lived.
(c) Threatened to kill him.
(d) Said he would file a sexual assault case.
5. What does the narrator wonder about when he sees all the acts of vandalism in the news?
(a) What the consequences of the acts are.
(b) If the police have any leads.
(c) If they are homework assignments by Tyler.
(d) If there is another club like Fight Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator start faxing to his coworkers?
2. What does the narrator plead to his boss while he beats himself up?
3. What is the objective of the different committees in Fight Club's project?
4. Where did Tyler use the chill-and-drill technique before?
5. What is the name that is given to Fight Club's side project?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)