1. Where are Tyler and the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
(a) City Hall.
(b) The Parker-Morris Building.
(c) The Tasker-Morris Building.
(d) The Empire State Building.
2. What is in the narrator's mouth when the book opens?
(a) Chewing gum.
(c) A gun.
3. Who are on the floors below Tyler and the narrator in the opening scene of the book?
(b) The security guards.
(c) The Members of the Mischief Committee.
(d) The cleaning people.
4. What are the people on the floors below Tyler and the narrator doing?
(a) Throwing office furniture out of the window.
(b) Checking the floors.
(c) Stealing office furniture.
(d) Cleaning the offices.
5. What does the narrator recite while with Tyler?
(a) Different ways to defuse an explosive.
(b) Different kinds of explosives.
(c) Different places to find explosives.
(d) Different ways to make explosives.
6. What does the narrator listen to Tyler recount while he is being held captive by Tyler?
(a) How Fight Club was all his idea.
(b) How they will be historically famous.
(c) His life story.
(d) His desire to return to the way things were.
This section contains 5,824 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)