Chapter 1 and 2
1. Where are Tyler and the narrator at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The Empire State Building.
(b) City Hall.
(c) The Tasker-Morris Building.
(d) The Parker-Morris Building.
2. What is in the narrator's mouth when the book opens?
(a) A gun.
(b) Chewing gum.
3. Who are on the floors below Tyler and the narrator in the opening scene of the book?
(a) The cleaning people.
(c) The Members of the Mischief Committee.
(d) The security guards.
4. What are the people on the floors below Tyler and the narrator doing?
(a) Stealing office furniture.
(b) Cleaning the offices.
(c) Throwing office furniture out of the window.
(d) Checking the floors.
5. What does the narrator recite while with Tyler?
(a) Different kinds of explosives.
(b) Different ways to make explosives.
(c) Different ways to defuse an explosive.
(d) Different places to find explosives.
6. What does the narrator listen to Tyler recount while he is being held captive by Tyler?
(a) How they will be historically famous.
(b) His life story.
(c) His desire to return to the way things were.
(d) How Fight Club was all his idea.
This section contains 5,824 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)