Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Orpheus Wettenhall?
2. What does Boy tell his fashionable friends that Dunstan is?
3. Who does Dunstan believe is suffering most from the events of Christmas 1936?
4. How does Orpheus Wettenhall die?
5. Instead of using his own name as the author when he publishes the autobiography of Magnus Eisengrim, Dunstan uses what?
Liesl calls Dunstan one of the "twice-born." What does this mean? Do you agree or disagree with Liesl's characterization of Dunstan? Please support your answer with examples from the text.
Deptford is a small village. It has been shown to have both a good and a bad side. Using examples from the book, please explain whether you believe Deptford is a village of good or bad morals based on how the villagers treated people from their village, and from other places.
Pick one of the following, and write about how the new name does or does not support the character's persona. Use examples from the text.
1. Dunstan as the Saint.
2. Percy as Boy.
3. Paul as Eisengrim.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)