|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liesl wants to incorporate a thought-reading act into the show called what?
2. Boy makes a fortune during what time period because he specializes in providing bulky, comforting and cheap food?
3. Boy dies a few days before he was to be appointed to what post?
4. When Eisengrim is speaking to Boy, what does Eisengrim say caused him to run away?
5. Dunstan blames Mrs. Dempster's broken spirits on what act of his?
Essay Topic 1
The title of the book is "Fifth Business." What do you think this title is meant to describe? Where in the book is the title mentioned, and why would it be mentioned there? Please support your answer with examples and ideas from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Using the descriptions of saints that are provided in the book, which saint most resembles Dunstan and why?
Essay Topic 3
Throughout the book, Fate is discussed as a character. Please pick one of the following characters and use examples from the book to describe how Fate works with, or on, that character.
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)