|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Dunstan to write the official autobiography of Boy's life?
2. Who provides the voice for the thought-sensing trick?
3. Where does Dunstan go the summer after Mary Dempster's death?
(c) Far East.
4. In addition to caring for Mrs. Dempster, teaching, and being Boy's primary confidant, what publication is Dunstan doing a lot of writing for?
(a) Saints of the Bollandiana.
(b) Jesuit Analecta.
(c) Jesuit publication of the Saints.
(d) Analecta Bollandiana.
5. When Leola is found in the bathtub, who is her note addressed to?
(a) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. In relation to Destiny, what does Dunstan see himself as?
2. Liesl suggests that Eisengrim set up an automatic payment at the bank to do what?
3. Who tells David of his mother's death?
4. Boy dies a few days before he was to be appointed to what post?
5. Boy Staunton left on a walk during the Christmas season of 1936. When was he found?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why, at Leona's funeral, does Dunstan feel ashamed after speaking with Milo Papple?
2. Why is Dunstan deemed unacceptable to be Headmaster at the school by the Board?
3. Why does Dunstan enjoy writing the autobiography of Magnus Eisengrim?
4. Why does Dunstan not want to write Boy's memoir when Denyse asks him to?
5. Why does Dunstan feel that Boy is using him in his entourage?
6. Why is Denyse's plan of getting Boy appointed Lieutenant-Governor described as a complicated plan?
7. When Dunstan tries to remind Boy about the things he has done in his life, including the stone-in-the-snowball incident, Boy responds unpleasantly and accuses Dunstan of what?
8. When Dunstan is in the shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe, what is he pondering?
9. Why does Padre Blazon suggest that Dunstan put aside his guilt over Mary Dempster?
10. What does Boy do when he is appointed Minister of Food in the Cabinet?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)