|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In relation to Destiny, what does Dunstan see himself as?
(a) A helper.
(b) A collaborator.
(c) A fighter.
(d) A user.
2. What school does David go to when he is twelve years old?
(a) University College.
(b) Public School.
(c) Colborne College.
(d) Colgate School University.
3. Instead of using his own name as the author when he publishes the autobiography of Magnus Eisengrim, Dunstan uses what?
(a) The name of Magnus Eisengrim.
(b) A pen name.
(c) Boy Staunton's name.
(d) The name of Mary Dempster.
4. What happens after Liesl explains the role of the Fifth Business?
(a) Liesl seduces Dunstan.
(b) Liesl leaves the show.
(c) Liesl and Dunstan go for a walk.
(d) Dunstan escorts Liesl out of his room.
5. Boy describes sex as if it were what sporting event?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A football game.
(c) A basketball game.
(d) A round of boxing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boy tells Eisengrim that he doesn't remember the Dempsters. What reason does Boy give?
2. What woman does Dunstan fall in love with when he is in Latin America?
3. Dunstan loses his ability to visit Mary Dempster because he told her what?
4. What does Boy rely on Dunstan for at parties?
5. What is the name of the daughter of Boy Staunton's second wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dunstan think is suspicious about the way Leola died?
2. Who does the head, during a magic show, say killed Boy Staunton?
3. Before Dunstan leaves to return to Colborne college, what does he convince Paul to do?
4. What are the two things that Dunstan gets the Board to agree to instead of naming him Headmaster?
5. Why is Dunstan deemed unacceptable to be Headmaster at the school by the Board?
6. Why does Dunstan not want to write Boy's memoir when Denyse asks him to?
7. When Dunstan tries to remind Boy about the things he has done in his life, including the stone-in-the-snowball incident, Boy responds unpleasantly and accuses Dunstan of what?
8. What memory has Boy suppressed from their childhood that shocks Dunstan when he learns Boy doesn't remember it?
9. Why does Padre Blazon, after hearing about Mary Dempster's life and death from Dunstan, believe she is a hero in God's cause?
10. What is Boy Staunton's association with the Crown Prince?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)