|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dunstan believe Eisengrim is in love with?
(c) His dead mother.
2. When Dunstan finds the Bollandists, where does he find Padre Blazon?
(a) In a resturaunt in Paris.
(b) In a hospital in Vienna.
(c) At a church in Lyon.
(d) In the Bollandist monastary.
3. What is Boy Staunton's best selling item?
(b) Vitamin enriched bread.
(c) Soft drinks.
4. Dunstan's priest friend from Europe sends what to Dunstan, asking if he has found the importance of Mary Dempster in his life?
5. When Leola is found in the bathtub, who is her note addressed to?
(c) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before being able to write Boy's autobiography, Dunstan suffers from what health issue?
2. When does Boy return for good from his war efforts in Europe?
3. Dunstan's habit is to visit Mary Dempster and her aunt when?
4. Liesl suggests that Eisengrim set up an automatic payment at the bank to do what?
5. What does Boy rely on Dunstan for at parties?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unique about the magic show that Dunstan goes to see in Mexico?
2. Before Dunstan leaves to return to Colborne college, what does he convince Paul to do?
3. What memory has Boy suppressed from their childhood that shocks Dunstan when he learns Boy doesn't remember it?
4. Why is Denyse's plan of getting Boy appointed Lieutenant-Governor described as a complicated plan?
5. Who does the head, during a magic show, say killed Boy Staunton?
6. Why does Dunstan enjoy writing the autobiography of Magnus Eisengrim?
7. Why does Padre Blazon suggest that Dunstan put aside his guilt over Mary Dempster?
8. What is Boy Staunton's association with the Crown Prince?
9. Why does Mary Dempster meet Dunstan when he visits her with her coat and jacket on?
10. What are some of the options that Dunstan thinks of while he is in the shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe for why people believe in miracles and have faith?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)