|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Orpheus Wettenhall?
(a) Miss Shanklin's housekeeper.
(b) Miss Shanklin's husband.
(c) Miss Shanklin's lover.
(d) Miss Shanklin's lawyer.
2. What does Boy tell his fashionable friends that Dunstan is?
(a) A professor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A writer.
(d) A published author.
3. Who does Dunstan believe is suffering most from the events of Christmas 1936?
(b) The children.
4. How does Orpheus Wettenhall die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He gets murdered.
(c) He doesn't die.
(d) He gets run over by a car.
5. Instead of using his own name as the author when he publishes the autobiography of Magnus Eisengrim, Dunstan uses what?
(a) Boy Staunton's name.
(b) A pen name.
(c) The name of Mary Dempster.
(d) The name of Magnus Eisengrim.
Short Answer Questions
1. The final act of the show Dunston sees in Latin America is based on what tale?
2. Dunstan blames Mrs. Dempster's broken spirits on what act of his?
3. Where does Dunstan place Mary Dempster for care after her aunt dies?
4. What does Eisengrim tell Boy that he called him during Eisengrim's days in Deptford?
5. Liesl suggests that Eisengrim set up an automatic payment at the bank to do what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)