|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tour in Mexico supposed to do for the show?
(a) Perfect it.
(b) Make money.
(c) Gain a following.
(d) Bring it to international notice.
2. When Dunstan does not get the job as the new Headmaster, he insists on a paid leave of absence to go where?
(b) Latin America.
(d) South America.
3. What is the name of the woman Boy Staunton marries after the death of his first wife?
(a) Dora Hancock.
(b) Darla Harris.
(c) Dolly Halibut.
(d) Denyse Hornick .
4. Who introduces Eisengrim to Boy?
5. Who tells David of his mother's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dunstan's habit is to visit Mary Dempster and her aunt when?
2. After Liesl and Dunstan fight, what does Liesl come back to get from Dunstan's room?
3. Padre Blazon refers to Mary Dempster as what?
4. Who does Dunstan believe is suffering most from the events of Christmas 1936?
5. When Dunston arrives home after refusing to kiss Leola and calls the Staunton household, who answers the phone?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)