|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells David of his mother's death?
2. Who introduces Eisengrim to Boy?
3. Who asks Dunstan to write the official autobiography of Boy's life?
4. Dunstan's priest friend is tolerated by the other Jesuits because he is what?
(a) Old and senile.
(b) Smart and dying.
(c) Fun and helpful.
(d) Well-learned and intelligent.
5. Who shows up at Leona's funeral and remarks that it must be hard for Dunstan to lose her a second time?
(a) Paul Dempster.
(b) Michael Popple.
(c) Mary Dempster.
(d) Milo Papple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dunstan go the summer after Mary Dempster's death?
2. Dunstan loses his ability to visit Mary Dempster because he told her what?
3. The papers reported Boy Staunton was found in his car in the bottom of what harbor?
4. Boy dies a few days before he was to be appointed to what post?
5. Who is the keeper of Mrs. Dempster's ashes?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)