|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dunstan believe Eisengrim is in love with?
(b) His dead mother.
2. Dunstan's priest friend from Europe sends what to Dunstan, asking if he has found the importance of Mary Dempster in his life?
3. When Dunston arrives home after refusing to kiss Leola and calls the Staunton household, who answers the phone?
(a) Boy Staunton.
(b) The children's nurse.
(c) Leola Staunton.
(d) No one.
4. What school does David go to when he is twelve years old?
(a) University College.
(b) Colborne College.
(c) Colgate School University.
(d) Public School.
5. When Dunstan does not get the job as the new Headmaster, he insists on a paid leave of absence to go where?
(b) South America.
(d) Latin America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eisengrim say was his first magic teacher?
2. When Eisengrim is speaking to Boy, what does Eisengrim say caused him to run away?
3. Liesl suggests that Eisengrim set up an automatic payment at the bank to do what?
4. When Boy was at Eisengrim's show, what was he carrying in his pocket?
5. Liesl is a student of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dunstan think is suspicious about the way Leola died?
2. Why does Dunstan feel that Boy is using him in his entourage?
3. What are Paul's hopes for the show after Mexico?
4. What memory has Boy suppressed from their childhood that shocks Dunstan when he learns Boy doesn't remember it?
5. What is Boy Staunton's association with the Crown Prince?
6. Before Dunstan leaves to return to Colborne college, what does he convince Paul to do?
7. When it becomes evident to Dunstan that Paul does not want him back stage, what does he do?
8. Who does the head, during a magic show, say killed Boy Staunton?
9. What is unique about the magic show that Dunstan goes to see in Mexico?
10. What are the two things that Dunstan gets the Board to agree to instead of naming him Headmaster?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)