|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman does Dunstan fall in love with when he is in Latin America?
(a) No one.
2. When Boy was at Eisengrim's show, what was he carrying in his pocket?
(a) A letter from his son.
(b) His wallet with a lot of money in it.
(c) The letter appointing him to be Lieutenant-Governor.
(d) A letter from his mistress.
3. Dunstan asks Padre Blazon if he has found God helps him be what?
4. The papers reported Boy Staunton was found in his car in the bottom of what harbor?
5. What does Dunstan find in a local cathedral in Salzburg?
(a) The statue of a long lost saint he wants to write about..
(b) The statue that saved the lives of his men during the war.
(c) The statue of the Madonna that looked like his mother.
(d) The statue of the Madonna that he saw the night he was injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dunstan's habit is to visit Mary Dempster and her aunt when?
2. Dunstan loses his ability to visit Mary Dempster because he told her what?
3. When Dunstan finds the Bollandists, where does he find Padre Blazon?
4. Dunstan's priest friend from Europe sends what to Dunstan, asking if he has found the importance of Mary Dempster in his life?
5. Who is the most colorful priest that Dunstan meets in the Jesuit community?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)