|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dunstan finds the Bollandists, where does he find Padre Blazon?
(a) At a church in Lyon.
(b) In a hospital in Vienna.
(c) In the Bollandist monastary.
(d) In a resturaunt in Paris.
2. What is the relationship between Faustina and Eisengrim?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his employee.
(c) She is his wife.
(d) She is his mistress.
3. When Boy gets upset during the Christmas season of 1936, what does Leola find in his coat pocket?
(a) A note from Boy's lover.
(b) A receipt for a new house.
(c) A receipt for her Christmas present.
(d) A note from Boy's father.
4. The role of Fifth Business is from what art form?
5. If Dunstan says anything negative about Boy to Leona, what does Leona do?
(a) Starts crying.
(b) Tells Dunstan she already knows.
(c) Takes her husband's side.
(d) Tells Dunstan to be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Magnus Eisengrim?
2. What does Boy rely on Dunstan for at parties?
3. Boy tells Eisengrim that he doesn't remember the Dempsters. What reason does Boy give?
4. Who does Dunstan believe is suffering most from the events of Christmas 1936?
5. After Liesl and Dunstan fight, what does Liesl come back to get from Dunstan's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Boy do when he is appointed Minister of Food in the Cabinet?
2. After Dunstan moves Mrs. Dempster to a private hospital, what is the major error he commits?
3. Why does Mary Dempster meet Dunstan when he visits her with her coat and jacket on?
4. Why is Dunstan deemed unacceptable to be Headmaster at the school by the Board?
5. How does Boy Staunton make a fortune during the Depression?
6. Why is Denyse's plan of getting Boy appointed Lieutenant-Governor described as a complicated plan?
7. Why, at Leona's funeral, does Dunstan feel ashamed after speaking with Milo Papple?
8. What causes Boy to take a walk by himself during the Christmas season of 1936?
9. Why is Dunstan furious at Boy when Boy gives him the roll of film to develop?
10. When Dunstan tries to remind Boy about the things he has done in his life, including the stone-in-the-snowball incident, Boy responds unpleasantly and accuses Dunstan of what?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)