|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the Opera stages of Europe, what kind of voice usually plays the odd man out?
(d) Any voice will work.
2. After Liesl and Dunstan fight, what does Liesl come back to get from Dunstan's room?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) Her room key.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her coat.
3. Who is the keeper of Mrs. Dempster's ashes?
(c) They put the ashes in the river.
(d) No one, they are buried.
4. Liesl wants to incorporate a thought-reading act into the show called what?
(a) The Amazing Great Head.
(b) The all-knowing crystal ball.
(c) The Brazen Head.
(d) The Talking Head.
5. What did Leola and Boy name their son who was born nine months after the dinner where Leola was humiliated in front of Dunstan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dunstan find in a local cathedral in Salzburg?
2. What health problem led to Mary Dempster's death?
3. When Boy gets upset during the Christmas season of 1936, what does Leola find in his coat pocket?
4. When Leola is found in the bathtub, who is her note addressed to?
5. What book of Dunstan's becomes a bestseller?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)