|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dunstan asks Padre Blazon if he has found God helps him be what?
2. Dunstan and his priest friend travel by train to what European city?
3. When Dunstan does not respond to Liesl's advances, what does Liesl beat him with?
(a) His wooden leg.
(b) A bat.
(c) His cane.
(d) A lamp.
4. The role of Fifth Business is from what art form?
5. If Dunstan says anything negative about Boy to Leona, what does Leona do?
(a) Starts crying.
(b) Takes her husband's side.
(c) Tells Dunstan to be quiet.
(d) Tells Dunstan she already knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boy rely on Dunstan for at parties?
2. While Dunstan is in Latin America, what kind of show does he go see?
3. When Boy was at Eisengrim's show, what was he carrying in his pocket?
4. When does Mrs. Dempster die?
5. Boy describes sex as if it were what sporting event?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dunstan enjoy writing the autobiography of Magnus Eisengrim?
2. Why is Leola a failure as a wife in Boy's eyes?
3. What is Boy Staunton's association with the Crown Prince?
4. Why, at Leona's funeral, does Dunstan feel ashamed after speaking with Milo Papple?
5. What happens to the young men that Boy takes under his wing in his company as prodigies?
6. What does Boy do when he is appointed Minister of Food in the Cabinet?
7. Why does Dunstan not want to write Boy's memoir when Denyse asks him to?
8. What causes Boy to take a walk by himself during the Christmas season of 1936?
9. Why does Mary Dempster meet Dunstan when he visits her with her coat and jacket on?
10. Why is Dunstan furious at Boy when Boy gives him the roll of film to develop?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)