|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dunstan goes out to eat with his priest friend, he pays the bill in exchange for what?
(a) Information on the Catholic church.
(b) Housing while he is in Europe.
(c) Publication of his essays.
(d) Information on the saints.
2. When Leola is found in the bathtub, who is her note addressed to?
(b) Her children.
3. Dunstan's priest friend is tolerated by the other Jesuits because he is what?
(a) Smart and dying.
(b) Old and senile.
(c) Fun and helpful.
(d) Well-learned and intelligent.
4. The role of Fifth Business is from what art form?
5. What does Boy rely on Dunstan for at parties?
(a) To speak intelligently about current events.
(b) To keep the dullest guests occupied.
(c) To keep the guests happy.
(d) To be the dullest guest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is Boy appointed to in the Cabinet?
2. What is the tour in Mexico supposed to do for the show?
3. Dunstan's habit is to visit Mary Dempster and her aunt when?
4. When Dunstan finds the Bollandists, where does he find Padre Blazon?
5. Dunstan's priest friend from Europe sends what to Dunstan, asking if he has found the importance of Mary Dempster in his life?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)