|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces Dunstan to the concept of a "fool-saint?"
(a) The Catholic priest.
(b) The Baptist priest.
(c) The Anglican priest.
(d) The Protestant priest.
2. Who does the Deptford magistrate believe threw the snowball at Mrs. Dempster?
(a) Percy .
3. What name does Milo Papple give to the Dempster's house?
(a) The nuthouse.
(b) The bughouse.
(c) The funhouse.
(d) The doghouse.
4. With what equipment does Dunny learn tricks that captivate Paul Dempster?
(a) Top Hat.
5. What is the name of Dunstan's home village?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for someone who is a know it all?
2. What does Percy's mother call him?
3. At the age of thirteen, what job does Dunny get?
4. What do Percy and Leola name their first child?
5. Joel Surgeoner is the head of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dunstan think is suspicious about the way Leola died?
2. Why does Mary Dempster meet Dunstan when he visits her with her coat and jacket on?
3. Why does Dunny develop the habit of keeping secrets?
4. What steps does Leola take in order to be the wife that Boy wants her to be?
5. Why does Dunstan feel that Boy is using him in his entourage?
6. Why does Dunstan enjoy writing the autobiography of Magnus Eisengrim?
7. How does Boy Staunton make a fortune during the Depression?
8. When it becomes evident to Dunstan that Paul does not want him back stage, what does he do?
9. Why does Diana give Dunstable the name Dunstan?
10. Why does Dunstan become a teacher?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)