|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eisengrim say was his first magic teacher?
(b) Le Solitaire.
(d) His mother.
2. Who provides the voice for the thought-sensing trick?
3. Boy takes a lot of heat for what characteristic?
(a) Being neglectful to his wife.
(b) Being promiscuous.
(c) Being a rich capitalist.
(d) Being obsessed with the Prince.
4. The role of Fifth Business is from what art form?
5. Liesl was raised in what religion?
6. When Dunstan does not respond to Liesl's advances, what does Liesl beat him with?
(a) A lamp.
(b) His cane.
(c) His wooden leg.
(d) A bat.
7. Leola dies of what disease?
8. Boy's second wife believes she can get him appointed to what position?
(b) Advisor to the Crown.
(d) Cabinet Minister.
9. Who asks Dunstan to write the official autobiography of Boy's life?
10. Where does Dunstan place Mary Dempster for care after her aunt dies?
(a) In a public hospital in Toronto.
(b) In a new house with round-the-clock care.
(c) In a private hospital in Toronto.
(d) In her aunt's house with round-the-clock care.
11. Who is the most colorful priest that Dunstan meets in the Jesuit community?
(a) Padre Blazon.
(b) Father Ignacio.
(c) Padre Franco.
(d) Father Dylan.
12. Boy dies a few days before he was to be appointed to what post?
(a) Aide de Camp to the Crown Prince.
(b) Lieutenant-Governor of Ontario.
(c) Lieutenant-Governor of Quebec.
(d) Cabinet Minister of Food Production and Distribution.
13. What does Eisengrim tell Boy that he called him during Eisengrim's days in Deptford?
(a) Spoiled Young Ruler.
(b) Spoiled Bully Boy.
(c) Rich Bully Boy.
(d) Rich Young Ruler.
14. In addition to caring for Mrs. Dempster, teaching, and being Boy's primary confidant, what publication is Dunstan doing a lot of writing for?
(a) Jesuit publication of the Saints.
(b) Jesuit Analecta.
(c) Saints of the Bollandiana.
(d) Analecta Bollandiana.
15. What position is Boy appointed to in the Cabinet?
(a) Minister of Food.
(b) Minister of Finance.
(c) Minister of Agriculture.
(d) Minister of Dispersment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dunstan and his priest friend travel by train to what European city?
2. Liesl suggests that Eisengrim set up an automatic payment at the bank to do what?
3. Who introduces Eisengrim to Boy?
4. When Dunstan visits Mary Dempster, after his return from Europe, what is she wearing each time he comes?
5. When Boy gets upset during the Christmas season of 1936, what does Leola find in his coat pocket?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)