|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Dunstan agree to write for Liesl?
(a) A history of magic tricks.
(b) A story about Magnus Eisengrim.
(c) A story of their magic show.
(d) Magnus Eisengrim's autobiography.
2. Who asks Dunstan to write the official autobiography of Boy's life?
3. In addition to caring for Mrs. Dempster, teaching, and being Boy's primary confidant, what publication is Dunstan doing a lot of writing for?
(a) Jesuit Analecta.
(b) Analecta Bollandiana.
(c) Jesuit publication of the Saints.
(d) Saints of the Bollandiana.
4. What is the name of the woman who plays Gretchen and Venus in the show Dunstan sees in Mexico?
5. What is on the roll of film Boy gives to Dunston to develop?
(a) Sexy pictures of Leola.
(b) Pictures of him cheating on Leola.
(c) Dirty pictures of women other than Leola.
(d) Pictures of him with Leola.
6. What happens after Liesl explains the role of the Fifth Business?
(a) Liesl leaves the show.
(b) Liesl and Dunstan go for a walk.
(c) Dunstan escorts Liesl out of his room.
(d) Liesl seduces Dunstan.
7. After Liesl and Dunstan fight, what does Liesl come back to get from Dunstan's room?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her room key.
8. What is the name of the woman Boy Staunton marries after the death of his first wife?
(a) Darla Harris.
(b) Dolly Halibut.
(c) Denyse Hornick .
(d) Dora Hancock.
9. Boy tells Eisengrim that he doesn't remember the Dempsters. What reason does Boy give?
(a) He doesn't remember things that have no use to him.
(b) He doesn't remember things before the war.
(c) He only remembers positive things.
(d) He only remembers events after his injury.
10. The role of Fifth Business is from what art form?
11. Who does Eisengrim say was his first magic teacher?
(b) His mother.
(c) Le Solitaire.
12. Who shows up at Leona's funeral and remarks that it must be hard for Dunstan to lose her a second time?
(a) Mary Dempster.
(b) Michael Popple.
(c) Milo Papple.
(d) Paul Dempster.
13. Boy's second wife believes she can get him appointed to what position?
(a) Cabinet Minister.
(d) Advisor to the Crown.
14. Dunstan loses his ability to visit Mary Dempster because he told her what?
(a) That Dunstan is paying for her care.
(b) That he had found Paul.
(c) That Paul was dead.
(d) That her husband is dead.
15. Who provides the voice for the thought-sensing trick?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boy Staunton left on a walk during the Christmas season of 1936. When was he found?
2. What does Boy tell his fashionable friends that Dunstan is?
3. How does Orpheus Wettenhall die?
4. Who does Dunstan believe is suffering most from the events of Christmas 1936?
5. Since the former Headmaster died, what has Dunstan been doing?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)