|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Boy was at Eisengrim's show, what was he carrying in his pocket?
(a) His wallet with a lot of money in it.
(b) A letter from his mistress.
(c) The letter appointing him to be Lieutenant-Governor.
(d) A letter from his son.
2. Dunstan's priest friend is tolerated by the other Jesuits because he is what?
(a) Smart and dying.
(b) Old and senile.
(c) Well-learned and intelligent.
(d) Fun and helpful.
3. What is the relationship between Faustina and Eisengrim?
(a) She is his employee.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She is his wife.
(d) She is his mistress.
4. On December 11, 1936, the Crown Prince (now the young King) does what?
(a) Abdicates his throne.
(b) Dies in an accident.
(c) Begins another trip around Canada.
(d) Visits the Stauntons.
5. When Paul thanks Dunstan for the temporary loan, what is he referring to?
(a) The money Paul got when his mother died.
(b) The money Dunstan gave him while they were in Europe.
(c) The money in Dunstan's wallet when he took it in Europe.
(d) The money Dunstan sent him when he ran away.
6. The role of Fifth Business is from what art form?
7. Boy takes a lot of heat for what characteristic?
(a) Being obsessed with the Prince.
(b) Being neglectful to his wife.
(c) Being promiscuous.
(d) Being a rich capitalist.
8. What did Leola and Boy name their son who was born nine months after the dinner where Leola was humiliated in front of Dunstan?
9. When does Boy return for good from his war efforts in Europe?
10. What health problem led to Mary Dempster's death?
(a) Hitting her head.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) Falling down the stairs.
11. Who introduces Eisengrim to Boy?
12. Before being able to write Boy's autobiography, Dunstan suffers from what health issue?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A stroke.
(c) The flu.
13. What is the name of the daughter of Boy Staunton's second wife?
14. Who provides the voice for the thought-sensing trick?
15. When Dunstan finds the Bollandists, where does he find Padre Blazon?
(a) In a hospital in Vienna.
(b) In a resturaunt in Paris.
(c) In the Bollandist monastary.
(d) At a church in Lyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of Dunstan's becomes a bestseller?
2. When speaking to Padre Blazon, who does Dunstan refer to as his devil?
3. What does Dunstan find in a local cathedral in Salzburg?
4. Dunstan's habit is to visit Mary Dempster and her aunt when?
5. While Dunstan is in Latin America, what kind of show does he go see?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)