Short Answer Key
1. How old was the narrator on December 27, 1908?
Ten years and seven months.
2. What is the name of the narrator of the story?
3. What were Percy and the narrator doing in the snow at the beginning of the story?
4. Who does Percy hit in the head with a snowball?
5. What religion is Mrs. Ramsay?
6. Who is the narrator's intended audience?
The Headmaster of the school from which Dunstan Ramsay has retired.
7. What is the name of Dunstan's home village?
8. How big was the population of Dunstan's home village at the beginning of the story?
Five hundred people.
9. Which character was born prematurely?
10. What type of damage did the snowball cause to the person it hit?
Permanent brain damage.
11. What skills does Mrs. Dempster lack because she...
This section contains 2,498 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)