1. How old was the narrator on December 27, 1908?
Ten years and seven months.
2. What is the name of the narrator of the story?
3. What were Percy and the narrator doing in the snow at the beginning of the story?
4. Who does Percy hit in the head with a snowball?
5. What religion is Mrs. Ramsay?
6. Who is the narrator's intended audience?
The Headmaster of the school from which Dunstan Ramsay has retired.
7. What is the name of Dunstan's home village?
This section contains 4,497 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)