|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dunstan leaves the Mission, what does he give Surgeoner?
(a) The supplies he prayed for.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) His phone number.
(d) Ten dollars.
2. What does the Catholic priest say to Dunstan's comment that Mrs. Dempster is a saint?
(a) He asks for proof.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He smiles.
3. What is Dunstan's quest in Europe?
(a) To find the statue of the Madonna he saw on the night he was injured.
(b) To visit all the battlefields so he can see where he was injured.
(c) To visit all his fellow soldiers who live in Europe.
(d) To find various statues of the Madonna.
4. What does Mrs. Dempster do to bring Willie back to life?
(a) Prays over him.
(c) Prays and calls out his name.
(d) Breathes on him and calls his name.
5. What is the name of Dunstan's home village?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Boy Staunton marries after the death of his first wife?
2. Who provides the voice for the thought-sensing trick?
3. What is the name of Dunstable's nurse in the hospital?
4. Who tells David of his mother's death?
5. What school does David go to when he is twelve years old?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)