|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liesl is a student of what?
2. Which character was born prematurely?
(a) Leola Cruikshank.
(c) Percy Stanton.
(d) Paul Dempster.
3. What is the relationship between Faustina and Eisengrim?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his wife.
(c) She is his mistress.
(d) She is his employee.
4. Who introduces Dunstan to the concept of a "fool-saint?"
(a) The Baptist priest.
(b) The Catholic priest.
(c) The Protestant priest.
(d) The Anglican priest.
5. What nickname does Dunstable live down by performing a raunchy vaudevillian impersonation of Charlie Chaplain for the troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dunstan believe Eisengrim is in love with?
2. When Dunny's mother makes him choose between Mrs. Dempster and her, what is Dunny's choice?
3. How big was the population of Dunstan's home village at the beginning of the story?
4. What happens after Liesl explains the role of the Fifth Business?
5. Before being able to write Boy's autobiography, Dunstan suffers from what health issue?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)