|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boy Staunton's best selling item?
(a) Vitamin enriched bread.
(b) Soft drinks.
2. Who is Magnus Eisengrim?
(a) Padre Barzon.
(b) Paul Dempster.
(c) An old student of Dunstan's.
(d) A friend of Percy's.
3. When Eisengrim is speaking to Boy, what does Eisengrim say caused him to run away?
(a) Boy's awful treatment of Dunstan.
(b) The village's hate of his mother.
(c) Boy calling his mother a whore.
(d) Boy's bullying of the other boys.
4. Who introduces Dunstan to the concept of a "fool-saint?"
(a) The Anglican priest.
(b) The Baptist priest.
(c) The Catholic priest.
(d) The Protestant priest.
5. After passing out, unconscious from blood loss, where does Dunstable wake up?
(a) In a hospital in Canada.
(b) In a hospital in England.
(c) In a hospital in America.
(d) In a hospital in France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of using his own name as the author when he publishes the autobiography of Magnus Eisengrim, Dunstan uses what?
2. What do Dunstan's commanding officers indoctrinate Dunstan and his fellow soldiers to believe?
3. Dunstan's priest friend from Europe sends what to Dunstan, asking if he has found the importance of Mary Dempster in his life?
4. Who is Orpheus Wettenhall?
5. Dunstan asks Padre Blazon if he has found God helps him be what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)