|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Milo Papple give to the Dempster's house?
(a) The bughouse.
(b) The doghouse.
(c) The nuthouse.
(d) The funhouse.
2. What does Dunstan give to Leola when he sees her next to Percy?
(a) A ring.
(b) A kiss.
(c) His medal.
(d) A hug.
3. How old was the narrator on December 27, 1908?
(a) Ten years and eight months.
(b) Ten years and seven months.
(c) Ten years and nine months.
(d) Ten years and six months.
4. Why does Amasa Dempster refuse to prosecute the man Mrs. Dempster was found with?
(a) Because he does not want to bring more humiliation on Mrs. Dempster.
(b) Because Mrs. Dempster was a willing participant.
(c) Because Mrs. Dempster doesn't want him to.
(d) Because he is afraid of the shame.
5. During his college years, Percy Staunton renamed himself what?
(a) Boy Staunton.
(b) Percy Boyd Staunton.
(c) Man Staunton.
(d) Boyd Staunton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Boy makes a fortune during what time period because he specializes in providing bulky, comforting and cheap food?
2. Who tells David of his mother's death?
3. When Boy humiliates Leola at dinner with Dunstan, what story does Dunstan tell Boy?
4. What subject does Dunny study in the library?
5. Joel Surgeoner is the head of what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)