|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does Dunstan spend in college?
2. Who does Dunstan believe is suffering most from the events of Christmas 1936?
(a) The children.
3. According to legend, what did St. Dunstan do to the devil?
(a) Twisted his hand when the devil reached out in friendship.
(b) Walked away when the devil tempted him.
(c) Spat in his face and didn't give in to temptation.
(d) Twisted his nose with goldsmith's tongs.
4. On the Opera stages of Europe, what kind of voice usually plays the odd man out?
(b) Any voice will work.
5. Liesl wants to incorporate a thought-reading act into the show called what?
(a) The all-knowing crystal ball.
(b) The Amazing Great Head.
(c) The Talking Head.
(d) The Brazen Head.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Ramsay family moved to the village from what country?
2. Who provides the voice for the thought-sensing trick?
3. Who tells David of his mother's death?
4. When Paul thanks Dunstan for the temporary loan, what is he referring to?
5. What is the title of Dunstan's first published book?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)