|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the village gather to celebrate Dunstan's return?
(a) The opera house.
(b) The village square.
(c) The church.
(d) The town hall.
2. What is the title of Dunstan's first published book?
(a) A Hundred Saints for Travelers.
(b) A Hundred Saints for Teachers.
(c) A Hundred Saints for Everyone.
(d) A Hundred Saints for Boys and Men.
3. What does Dunstan do right after college?
(a) He goes to work as a teacher.
(b) He earns his Ph.D.
(c) He earns his M.A.
(d) He earns another B.A.
4. What does Dunstan tour in Europe?
(b) Tourist sights he has never seen.
(c) The battlefields where he once fought.
(d) Other colleges where he could teach.
5. The Ramsay family moved to the village from what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Milo Papple give to the Dempster's house?
2. What subject does Percy study in college?
3. Who gives Dunny the name Dunstan?
4. During his college years, Percy Staunton renamed himself what?
5. Why does Rev. Dempster prohibit Dunny from speaking to his family?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)