|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy Staunton share with Dunstan that enables Dunstan to get more money?
(a) Stock tips.
(b) His money.
(c) How to earn interest.
(d) Investment opportunities.
2. What military division was Dunstable part of?
(a) The Third Canadian Division.
(b) The First Canadian Division.
(c) The Second Canadian Division.
(d) The Third Canadian Division.
3. What statue does Dunstable see before he passes out, unconscious from blood loss?
(a) A statue of Altas holding the world on his shoulders.
(b) A statue of a scholar.
(c) A statue of Einstein.
(d) A statue of the Virgin and Child.
4. What is the title of Dunstan's first published book?
(a) A Hundred Saints for Boys and Men.
(b) A Hundred Saints for Teachers.
(c) A Hundred Saints for Travelers.
(d) A Hundred Saints for Everyone.
5. At the beginning of his military service, what emotional ailment did Dunstable suffer from?
(c) Home sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dunstable's nurse in the hospital?
2. What is the name of Dunstan's home village?
3. Who gives Dunny the name Dunstan?
4. What does Percy's mother call him?
5. Who does Percy hit in the head with a snowball?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)