|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Dunstan's family's house and newspaper business after he left for school?
(a) He had them torn down.
(b) He sold them at auction.
(c) They were destroyed.
(d) The house was sold, and the newspaper went out of business.
2. What type of damage did the snowball cause to the person it hit?
(a) Permanent hearing damage.
(b) Permanent vision damage.
(c) Permanent mobility damage.
(d) Permanent brain damage.
3. Dunstable's actions in battle won him what award?
(a) K.L. Award.
(b) V.C. Award.
(c) F.G. Award.
(d) C.V. Award.
4. Why does Rev. Dempster prohibit Dunny from speaking to his family?
(a) Because he corrupted Mrs. Dempster by making her laugh a lot.
(b) Because he corrupted Paul by teaching him magic and about the saints.
(c) Because Rev. Dempster finds out that Dunny likes Paul and Mrs. Dempster.
(d) Because he corrupts the family by making them think they are accepted by the village.
5. Joel Surgeoner is the head of what?
(a) Lifeline Mission in Montreal.
(b) Lifeline Mission in Quebec.
(c) Lifeline Mission in Durston.
(d) Lifeline Mission in Toronto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills does Mrs. Dempster lack because she grew up with servants?
2. During his college years, who is Percy Staunton's role model?
3. What is revealed in Europe as Dunstan's life long interest?
4. What news did Dunny's parents receive before they died?
5. What does Dunstan study in school after the war?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)