|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Paul not accepted by the village as a child?
(a) He is simple.
(b) He lives in a house with his mother.
(c) His mother keeps him isolated.
(d) His mother has a reputation for being simple.
2. What subject does Dunny study in the library?
3. What is the name of Dunstable's nurse in the hospital?
(a) Diane Martin.
(b) Diana Marfleet.
(c) Dina Merless.
(d) Deanna Margus.
4. Who is Percy caught in a sexual act with?
(a) Mabel Heighington.
(b) Leola Cruikshank.
(c) Leanna Dummster.
(d) Denna Parcival.
5. What nickname does Dunstable live down by performing a raunchy vaudevillian impersonation of Charlie Chaplain for the troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Paul Dempster do when he was 10 years old?
2. What name does Milo Papple give to the Dempster's house?
3. Who cuts Dunstan's hair at the barbershop after his return to the village?
4. What does Percy's mother call him?
5. How old was the narrator on December 27, 1908?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)