|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dunstan goes out to eat with his priest friend, he pays the bill in exchange for what?
(a) Information on the saints.
(b) Housing while he is in Europe.
(c) Publication of his essays.
(d) Information on the Catholic church.
2. What book does Dunny read often to Paul in order to have Paul watch him perform tricks?
(a) A Child's Book of the Church.
(b) A Child's Book of Saints.
(c) A Child's Book of Magic Tricks.
(d) A Child's Book of Tricks.
3. What is on the roll of film Boy gives to Dunston to develop?
(a) Sexy pictures of Leola.
(b) Pictures of him with Leola.
(c) Dirty pictures of women other than Leola.
(d) Pictures of him cheating on Leola.
4. When Dunstable seeks shelter in a bombed out building after getting shrapnel in his leg, what building is he in?
(a) An unidentifiable building.
(b) A school house.
(c) A library.
(d) A church.
5. Who introduces Dunstan to the concept of a "fool-saint?"
(a) The Protestant priest.
(b) The Anglican priest.
(c) The Baptist priest.
(d) The Catholic priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is Dunstable stationed at the Front?
2. Where do Percy, Leola and Dunstan meet after Percy and Leola's wedding?
3. When Dunny's mother makes him choose between Mrs. Dempster and her, what is Dunny's choice?
4. During his college years, Percy Staunton renamed himself what?
5. What news did Dunny's parents receive before they died?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)