|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunstan do when he visits his parents' now empty house?
(a) Clean the house and put it up for sale.
(b) Take everything out to the dump.
(c) Clear out a few things.
(d) Leave it as is and put it up for sale.
2. The night before Dunny departs from the village, what does Leola Cruikshank announce?
(a) That she wants to go with Dunny.
(b) That she will marry Dunny.
(c) That Dunny has replaced Percy in her heart.
(d) That she still loves Percy.
3. At the beginning of his military service, what emotional ailment did Dunstable suffer from?
(c) Home sickness.
4. What do Percy and Leola name their first child?
(a) Charles Edward.
(b) Edward Charles.
(c) David Edward.
(d) Edward David.
5. Why is Paul not accepted by the village as a child?
(a) He lives in a house with his mother.
(b) He is simple.
(c) His mother has a reputation for being simple.
(d) His mother keeps him isolated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dunstan and his priest friend travel by train to what European city?
2. At the age of thirteen, what job does Dunny get?
3. What statue does Dunstable see before he passes out, unconscious from blood loss?
4. When Dunstan leaves the Mission, what does he give Surgeoner?
5. Dunny's parents were killed by what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)