|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On December 11, 1936, the Crown Prince (now the young King) does what?
(a) Abdicates his throne.
(b) Begins another trip around Canada.
(c) Visits the Stauntons.
(d) Dies in an accident.
2. Who is Percy caught in a sexual act with?
(a) Mabel Heighington.
(b) Leola Cruikshank.
(c) Leanna Dummster.
(d) Denna Parcival.
3. Who does Dunstan believe is suffering most from the events of Christmas 1936?
(b) The children.
4. In an effort to find shelter during a night raid, what does Dunstable run into that saves his men from enemy fire?
(a) A nest of German snipers.
(b) A nest of German artillery.
(c) A nest of German infantry men.
(d) A nest of German machine gunmen.
5. What type of damage did the snowball cause to the person it hit?
(a) Permanent vision damage.
(b) Permanent mobility damage.
(c) Permanent hearing damage.
(d) Permanent brain damage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dunstan place Mary Dempster for care after her aunt dies?
2. After Liesl and Dunstan fight, what does Liesl come back to get from Dunstan's room?
3. Liesl is a student of what?
4. Where does the village gather to celebrate Dunstan's return?
5. Which character was born prematurely?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)