|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country is Dunstable stationed at the Front?
2. How many years does Dunstan spend in college?
3. Who is the leader of the circus Paul belongs to?
(a) Le Solitaire.
(b) Le Solariam.
(c) Le Sollom.
(d) Le Soliere.
4. Why does Amasa Dempster refuse to prosecute the man Mrs. Dempster was found with?
(a) Because Mrs. Dempster was a willing participant.
(b) Because Mrs. Dempster doesn't want him to.
(c) Because he does not want to bring more humiliation on Mrs. Dempster.
(d) Because he is afraid of the shame.
5. What is the name of Dunstable's nurse in the hospital?
(a) Diana Marfleet.
(b) Diane Martin.
(c) Dina Merless.
(d) Deanna Margus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Percy hit in the head with a snowball?
2. The "fool-saint" comes from which religious tradition?
3. What is the name of Dunstan's home village?
4. How old was the narrator on December 27, 1908?
5. What name does Milo Papple give to the Dempster's house?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)