|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Milo Papple give to the Dempster's house?
(a) The funhouse.
(b) The nuthouse.
(c) The bughouse.
(d) The doghouse.
2. What does Boy rely on Dunstan for at parties?
(a) To keep the guests happy.
(b) To be the dullest guest.
(c) To speak intelligently about current events.
(d) To keep the dullest guests occupied.
3. Where does the town find Mrs. Dempster after she wanders off at night?
(a) In the gravel pits in a clump of bushes.
(b) In the bushes off the road.
(c) In the gravel pits behind a tree.
(d) In the bushes behind the church.
4. When Dunstan visits Mary Dempster, after his return from Europe, what is she wearing each time he comes?
(a) Her dress and shawl.
(b) The same dress.
(c) Her coat and hat.
(d) Her bathrobe.
5. Boy Staunton left on a walk during the Christmas season of 1936. When was he found?
(a) He was never found.
(b) The next day.
(c) After Christmas.
(d) After the New Year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dunstan's priest friend is tolerated by the other Jesuits because he is what?
2. How big was the population of Dunstan's home village at the beginning of the story?
3. What is the name for someone who is a know it all?
4. What does Dunstan do when he visits his parents' now empty house?
5. Boy makes a fortune during what time period because he specializes in providing bulky, comforting and cheap food?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)