|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Ramsay family moved to the village from what country?
2. What name does Milo Papple give to the Dempster's house?
(a) The doghouse.
(b) The nuthouse.
(c) The funhouse.
(d) The bughouse.
3. What subject does Dunny study in the library?
4. What do Percy and Leola name their first child?
(a) David Edward.
(b) Edward Charles.
(c) Charles Edward.
(d) Edward David.
5. What did Paul Dempster do when he was 10 years old?
(a) Run away with a magician.
(b) Run away to his aunt.
(c) Run away with the circus.
(d) Run away with gypsies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most colorful priest that Dunstan meets in the Jesuit community?
2. What church do Percy and Leola join that estranges Leola from her parents?
3. Why is Paul not accepted by the village as a child?
4. In addition to caring for Mrs. Dempster, teaching, and being Boy's primary confidant, what publication is Dunstan doing a lot of writing for?
5. What were Percy and the narrator doing in the snow at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)