|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After passing out, unconscious from blood loss, where does Dunstable wake up?
(a) In a hospital in England.
(b) In a hospital in Canada.
(c) In a hospital in France.
(d) In a hospital in America.
2. Who is Orpheus Wettenhall?
(a) Miss Shanklin's lawyer.
(b) Miss Shanklin's husband.
(c) Miss Shanklin's housekeeper.
(d) Miss Shanklin's lover.
3. In what country is Dunstable stationed at the Front?
4. What does the Catholic priest say to Dunstan's comment that Mrs. Dempster is a saint?
(a) He asks for proof.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He agrees.
5. What religion is Mrs. Ramsay?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the age of thirteen, what job does Dunny get?
2. What statue does Dunstable see before he passes out, unconscious from blood loss?
3. What does the narrator remember from his war experience?
4. The "fool-saint" comes from which religious tradition?
5. Which character was born prematurely?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)