|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank does Dunstable achieve before he is twenty years-old?
2. What is the name of the lady who took Mary Dempster away from Deptford?
(a) Miss Bertha Shanklin.
(b) Miss Becky Shavels.
(c) Miss Beth Sharky.
(d) Miss Belinda Shales.
3. Joel Surgeoner is the head of what?
(a) Lifeline Mission in Montreal.
(b) Lifeline Mission in Quebec.
(c) Lifeline Mission in Durston.
(d) Lifeline Mission in Toronto.
4. Dunny's parents were killed by what?
(a) The flu epidemic of 1918.
(b) The flu epidemic of 1917.
(c) The flu epidemic of 1919.
(d) The flu epidemic of 1920.
5. While Dunstan is in Latin America, what kind of show does he go see?
(a) A theater show.
(b) A side show.
(c) A dancing show.
(d) A magic show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military division was Dunstable part of?
2. Who does the Deptford magistrate believe threw the snowball at Mrs. Dempster?
3. At the beginning of his military service, what emotional ailment did Dunstable suffer from?
4. The final act of the show Dunston sees in Latin America is based on what tale?
5. What is the relationship between Faustina and Eisengrim?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)