1. How old was the narrator on December 27, 1908?
(a) Ten years and nine months.
(b) Ten years and seven months.
(c) Ten years and six months.
(d) Ten years and eight months.
2. What is the name of the narrator of the story?
3. What were Percy and the narrator doing in the snow at the beginning of the story?
(a) Making forts.
(d) Making snowmen.
4. Who does Percy hit in the head with a snowball?
(a) Mrs. Dempster.
(c) Mrs. Staunton.
(d) Mr. Dempster.
5. What religion is Mrs. Ramsay?
6. Who is the narrator's intended audience?
(a) The Headmaster of the school where Percy Stanton graduated from.
(b) The Headmaster of the school from which Dunstan Ramsay has retired.
(c) The Headmaster of the school from which Dunstan Ramsay was fired.
(d) The Headmaster of the school where the narrator teaches.
7. What is the name of Dunstan's home village?
This section contains 4,497 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)